WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

BUILT NY Cases

That new tablet sure is awesome. Real nice. Kinda delicate though, no? Sure would be an awful shame if something were to happen to it. Awful, awful shame. Oughtta buy some protection, I think. Buy some protection, and we'll make sure your tablet is nice and safe. Don't, and... bad things could happen.
Built NY official site

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

BUILT NY cases are a returning favorite, so please feel free to add your reviews and let us know why we need to join the club and buy these.

I'm just hanging out, really.

cwc22

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cwc22

Which of these cases is the best fit for a Motorola Xoom?

edit: looks like this guy.

http://www.staples.com/Built-NY-Neoprene-9-10-inch-E-reader-Tablet-Sleeves/product_SS1075769

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches

Wonder if one would work for a Nexus 7?

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness

Neoprene messenger bag is awesome and durable, very soft and flexible and has a nice long strap lots of pockets but organized in such a way that everything is visible at first glance.

I bought it from here at $13.00 though, so maybe wait for a future appearance in a woot-off.

holes18

quality posts: 0 Private Messages holes18

I got a game hoodie case and it fits my skycaddie golf GPS perfectly. I love it. I wish a water bottle cover was offered, I'd buy one.

RandyMillerIII

quality posts: 3 Private Messages RandyMillerIII

It's sort of unrelated, but I have a BUILT lunch tote and it's fantastic. It's made very well and the fabric is machine washable, so I'd imagine these are of similar quality.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
RandyMillerIII wrote:It's sort of unrelated, but I have a BUILT lunch tote and it's fantastic. It's made very well and the fabric is machine washable, so I'd imagine these are of similar quality.

Good brand experience helps build confidence in the rest, at least it does for me.

I'm just hanging out, really.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 96 Private Messages radi0j0hn

Is it washable? Does cat hair stick to it?

Edit: Got mine, cat hair does not stick so much and it is hand washable. Good purchase for me!

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

CoffeeOnIce

quality posts: 11 Private Messages CoffeeOnIce
radi0j0hn wrote: Does cat hair stick to it?

I have a cat who is fond of sleeping on laptop cases and a quick lint roll usually takes care of any fur left behind. That said, cat hair sticks to EVERYTHING.

I have a Built bag for my MacBook and while I like the case, there isn't nearly enough padding on the cross-body strap. My guess is that the messenger bags are similar. That said, it's very handy for travel and TSA-friendly.

radi0j0hn

quality posts: 96 Private Messages radi0j0hn
CoffeeOnIce wrote:I have a cat who is fond of sleeping on laptop cases and a quick lint roll usually takes care of any fur left behind. That said, cat hair sticks to EVERYTHING.

I have a Built bag for my MacBook and while I like the case, there isn't nearly enough padding on the cross-body strap. My guess is that the messenger bags are similar. That said, it's very handy for travel and TSA-friendly.

Thanks for the info. I have white, black, red and mixed cats. Nothing I have is immune. But what can you do when a kitten parks himself on your shoulder and purrs in your ear?

acpress.com Not cute, but useful.

chrisf711

quality posts: 1 Private Messages chrisf711

Do any of these work well with the Wootpad? (Asus TF300T)