WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Bags made BY Puma, not FOR Pumas

You're a sporty type of individual on the go, so you need a sporty bag to hold your stuff. A bag with the strength and flexibility of a mountain cat. Hopefully not the smell, though.
Puma official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Do you have a Puma bag? Tell us about it!

I'm just hanging out, really.

purplefeather

quality posts: 8 Private Messages purplefeather

What do you mean they're not for pumas? How else am I to convince the guys at the airport that a mountain lion will fit in the overhead bin?

bettafly21

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bettafly21
inkycatz wrote:Do you have a Puma bag? Tell us about it!

i do and it's great as a carry on. it's a heavy canvas though, but i like it a lot. mine doesn't have all the fancy pockets inside either.

emschelle

quality posts: 5 Private Messages emschelle

Is the big puma logo on both sides of the purple grip bag, or just one?

emschelle

quality posts: 5 Private Messages emschelle
emschelle wrote:Is the big puma logo on both sides of the purple grip bag, or just one?

According to their website, the logo's on the "front", so I'm going to assume that it's just on one side.

delta702

quality posts: 1 Private Messages delta702

what size laptop can the Blueprint Skate Backpack fit?

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
Bags made BY Puma, not FOR Pumas

At least they're not made FROM Pumas...

------------------
I Bet on Sky

ajatkinson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ajatkinson

Will it hold a snowboard in front?

sequoiae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sequoiae

Thank you, miken927. I was wondering.

sreychilat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sreychilat

I used to love Puma, but I can't buy their products now that a major boycott is forming over the 3 garment factory workers shot in Cambodia.

http://www.rfa.org/english/news/cambodia/chhouk-bandit-12192012162337.html

At a peaceful protest over low wages and unsafe working conditions, 3 women were shot. There were multiple witnesses and the guy - a gov't official - confessed to the shootings, but the Cambodian gov't says they have dropped all charges. This sort of thing happens a lot in Cambodia, and Puma continues doing business there.

So just FYI if you care about the real human cost of making the stuff you wear and use. As for me, I'd rather pay a bit more rather than wear the blood of what are, by any reasonable definition, slaves with no rights or protections.

kmashaney

quality posts: 4 Private Messages kmashaney
sreychilat wrote:I used to love Puma, but I can't buy their products now that a major boycott is forming over the 3 garment factory workers shot in Cambodia.

http://www.rfa.org/english/news/cambodia/chhouk-bandit-12192012162337.html

At a peaceful protest over low wages and unsafe working conditions, 3 women were shot. There were multiple witnesses and the guy - a gov't official - confessed to the shootings, but the Cambodian gov't says they have dropped all charges. This sort of thing happens a lot in Cambodia, and Puma continues doing business there.

So just FYI if you care about the real human cost of making the stuff you wear and use. As for me, I'd rather pay a bit more rather than wear the blood of what are, by any reasonable definition, slaves with no rights or protections.

It doesn't look like you buy much of anything on this website.

newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage

Staff

ajatkinson wrote:Will it hold a snowboard in front?

As long as you have bindings installed, yes. The straps need to catch on something.

tydean

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tydean

Was thinking about a new backpack but you can find the skate bag on puma's site for 24$