justlookingthanks

quality posts: 2 Private Messages justlookingthanks

Bought the 3-year supply a few woots ago. My main complaint is that the blade design makes it tough to shave with precision near my goatee. If I was going completely clean-shaven, it would probably be OK. Love the Remington shave gel, but this razor is rather meh.

foxcurry

quality posts: 0 Private Messages foxcurry

Bought this one the last time it was offered. Lasted two strokes then I dropped it in the sink and it broke. Bad design for someone with wet hands. Found a better SIX bladed shaver at my local dollar store for a buck that shaves me better and doesn't break when I drop it!
Sorry Woot - this one gets no stars at all.

neuropsychosocial

quality posts: 171 Private Messages neuropsychosocial
ThunderThighs wrote:196 posts last time about this. Can we beat that?
theguruguys wrote:Sure why not I'll post 197, although in all the woot!'s I've followed I don't think I have ever seen one so matter of fact commented 'don't buy' as this one.

I'll go in for comment #202 to thank everyone for managing to find so many different ways to express how lousy this product is. I honestly, truly enjoyed it - I kept checking back in throughout the day when I needed a laugh.

RIP A.A. Blanks (Obituary)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Congrats on getting past 196 posts and beating the last thread on these shavers!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ppsalomon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ppsalomon

Cheaper on Yugster.com today.

donnam2010

quality posts: 0 Private Messages donnam2010

My first purchase on Woot and maybe my last, these razors are horrible. They clog instantly and do not shave well at all.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

donnam2010 wrote:My first purchase on Woot and maybe my last, these razors are horrible. They clog instantly and do not shave well at all.

Sorry you're disappointed in the purchase. I hope you return to give us another chance.

Remember, we don't make the things we sell and we let our community voice their opinions (positive or negative) in the forums. They're a great place to get good info. We have a great community of informed buyers.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jnaz343

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jnaz343

Horrible product!!! Took three times longer to shave. I hope I can return it. POS!!! Why is Woot selling S H ! T like this? For those of us stupid enough to buy this crap, here is the link to set up the return:

http://www.remingtonproducts.com/ConsumerService/60-day-guarantee.aspx

Dhamr91

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dhamr91

Got the razors in yesterday. It looked like a fantastic deal and got to use the razor for the first time this morning.

Horrible design and I had to pull out one of my disposables to get a clean shave around the nose and all angles of my face. I will never purchase this brand again!!! It's not a good deal if the razors are useless due to a faulty design. Whomever engineered the design should be collecting unemployment checks.

Back to my cheap Gillette disposables.

LinuxTrance

quality posts: 3 Private Messages LinuxTrance

Lol I really was amped up about this shaving kit, it was a huge bargain. The plan was to rush home on lunch, whip these bad boys out, then get a nice, smooth shave to impress the ladies at work.

Now, after reading 5000 comments about how bad these razors are, I'm a bit discouraged. I'm going to try using them anyways...will update when I'm done *cross your fingers*!

LinuxTrance

quality posts: 3 Private Messages LinuxTrance
LinuxTrance wrote:Lol I really was amped up about this shaving kit, it was a huge bargain. The plan was to rush home on lunch, whip these bad boys out, then get a nice, smooth shave to impress the ladies at work.

Now, after reading 5000 comments about how bad these razors are, I'm a bit discouraged. I'm going to try using them anyways...will update when I'm done *cross your fingers*!

Ok, the shave went absolutely fine. Took about 8 minutes total to chop down a full 2 weeks beard. Chinline was the only weird part, everything else was as smooth as a baby's bottom. No real razor burn.

So, I'm in the minority, but I loved it

burrmark

quality posts: 0 Private Messages burrmark

Do not buy this. Worst shave ever. Can I return these?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
burrmark wrote:Do not buy this. Worst shave ever. Can I return these?

From our FAQ:
Will I receive customer support like I'm used to?
Not quite. If you buy something you don't end up liking or you have what marketing people call "buyer's remorse," sell it on Craigslist or at a garage sale. It's likely you'll make money doing this and save everyone a hassle.

I'm just hanging out, really.

dontfretbrett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dontfretbrett

This razor SUCKS!! Total regret buying this

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

dontfretbrett wrote:This razor SUCKS!! Total regret buying this

There, there.
Don't fret, Brett.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

amike36

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amike36

Horrible !!! This is a one shave blade!Constant clogging and dulls very quickly!

scottro77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scottro77

wish I would have read the reviews and comments. With Gillette Fusion (my usual brand) so expensive, I thought this was an amazing deal. Boy was I wrong.

They clog so fast and so bad. It took me forever for my first shave, and it still turned out terribly. These do NOT get close under the nose, and the rest of the face, well, not so great.

After one shave, I gave them all to my ex-wife. She said they sucked too. Don't waste your money. They're crap.

maltschuld

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maltschuld

had the feel and performance of my mach 3 with a 2 month old blade.

I dont really understand how people cant figure out how to shave different parts of their face with this though.

lizbone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lizbone

awful! terrible angle, dull, imprecise blades. Regrettable purchase.

fastash

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fastash

Don't waste your money ,most useless shaver I have ever used !!!!

qcinc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qcinc

These are just plain and simply junk. Junk design, the razor has a weird bend, the blades are not sharp or it's the way it lays down on your face maybe, but you will not get a close shave with these. the dollar store brand is better!
These may be fine for a womans legs though because the bend may work ok. But for a man, stay away and save your money! JUNK JUNK JUNK waste of Money!

ray12489

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ray12489

Will never buy again, should have looked at the reviews.

cbabcock2

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cbabcock2

THESE ARE HORRIBLE!!! I am giving them to a shelter and I feel bad giving them away to someone who can't afford a razor, because the worked so bad. I don't care about my grammar