3%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Remington King of Shaves Kit
$7.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

DO NOT BUY!!

These blades only last a couple of shaves, and clog too easily to be of much use!

Took me twice as long to shave with these blades due to constant clogging!

that was fun while it lasted!

thumperchick

quality posts: 238 Private Messages thumperchick

Hey, check out the *shavings* on this deal!

(I'm sorry about that, but I couldn't stop myself.)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

196 posts last time about this. Can we beat that?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

sputnik4life

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sputnik4life

I bought one of these on a wootoff. I use it for shaving my head. Works wonderfully. So much smoother than any other razor I have used.

jiggersgreen

quality posts: 36 Private Messages jiggersgreen

To sum this up...Most thought this one sucked. Some thought it was O.K. Most women liked it better then most men.YMMV!

abddakkak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages abddakkak

ya I agree, low price but really really bad quality. I wont buy it anymore.

specvic

quality posts: 7 Private Messages specvic

Do not buy! These are horribly designed. They don't shave at all and when you bend them to the correct angle to finally shave, they clog in less than a stroke and don't rinse out. Check out the last time woot posted this stuff to see what others had to say. What an awful product.

ddinnerv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ddinnerv

I shaved with these once, then threw the rest of the blades away. Could not have been more disappointed. Remington should be ashamed to have their name on such a poor product.

MickWeeze

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MickWeeze

Bought this in the last Woot off. This is about the worst razor I have ever used in my life. The razor handle is awkward and difficult to maneuver properly, as it shifts by design and is not locked into place. It is impossible to apply pressure as you shave, and thus, it leaves a number of unshaved spots on your face. The blades themselves are not bad, but the razor handle is so difficult to use that it renders this deal useless. I'd rather use a throw away plastic blade.

mariomario42

quality posts: 8 Private Messages mariomario42

I'll throw this in again before the hate train rolls up to the station.

Especially for the price, it is worlds better than disposables.

And of course when you're comparing it to a $30+ razor, it's gonna be worse. It is a little awkward to shave around the jawline, but definitely not as bad as people will claim it as.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

If woot ever decided to send out a box of crayons again, having multiple cases of these blades would be the ultimate bag of cheese.

that was fun while it lasted!

Tourney3p0

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Tourney3p0

This razor impregnated my girlfriend the day before we were to be married.

2/5 stars. Probably wouldn't buy again.

shaver

quality posts: 3 Private Messages shaver

Horrible razor, clogged way too often, hard to clean, tough to get at your mustache. Sorry Woot, but I just can'y sit by and watch people get suckered into this. It IS better than disposables, but nowhere close to a mach 3 or similar.

-Chad

bisonhp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bisonhp

worse razor ever- threw it in the garbage after the first use. Saving money for the skin graft i need to replace the skin it peeled off. Don't buy it.

kidsforever

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kidsforever

My sons beard is like a forest being cut down by a lawn mower.
Maybe these tree cutters will work!

acanarelli

quality posts: 223 Private Messages acanarelli

How could one person hate them and the next person love them? I don't know but I'm one of the people who love them. I bought them here on three separate occasions and now have enough for months into the future. I find they give me a very good shave, no nicks or cuts and only a fraction of the cost of the big "G". If you have not tried them, I suggest you give it a try now.

amoses78

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amoses78

In for 3, best razor for the money and far less in price than a mach 3. They don't clog if you clean them properly.

budavida

quality posts: 0 Private Messages budavida

These blades are not worth any amount of money. Go to Amazon and check out the reviews there.

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

I was in for the "50 MORE BLADES" alone, until I realized it was 50% more! :-P

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

connoda

quality posts: 1 Private Messages connoda

I agree with bpr2 on the clogging issues. I use them for travel which I do a lot of and one head can make it for a few shaves. I only have to shave three times a week so for less hairy dudes these are a decent cheap alternative too my Fusion. I'd stick with the fusion for important days/nights but for work these are fine for me. Just expect to have to go over the same spots a few times. Takes 3 times as long to shave with these compared to the higher end razors like a fusion but hey...its like 8 bucks so while I won't buy again it was worth the experiment.

bpr2 wrote:DO NOT BUY!!

These blades only last a couple of shaves, and clog too easily to be of much use!

amoses78

quality posts: 1 Private Messages amoses78
budavida wrote:These blades are not worth any amount of money. Go to Amazon and check out the reviews there.

Reviews off of Amazon are relative, you can't always believe the hype dude.

jackstephanjr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jackstephanjr

I bought them when they were on Woot the last time, and what everyone is saying is true, they clog, and the blade angle due to the handle just doesn't feel right.

They are better than a throw away, and the price might make them an alternative. If they were really any good, they wouldn't be on Woot at that price

jeffdlew

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jeffdlew

I've been using the first blade for 3 weeks now shaving every other day. They are no fusion blades from Gillette, but for the price I would certainly buy again and again. I've had no issue with clogging...I rinse the front of the blade instead of the back like my fusion. The handle does make it a little awkward to get used to...but I've been able to adjust and can't find any reason to complain. I bought them in October and was afraid to try them because of all the haters, then finally my fusion was all used up and I decided to try them. I was pleasantly surprised. To sum this up... if you don't want to spend lots of money on shaving these are a viable alternative. They do not perform like a $40 razor, but I will definitely get my moneys worth and so much more. Try them... what $8.00

vinny700

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vinny700

I like buying from woot (moreso a few years ago, when it seemed the deals were A LOT better). I don't comment often, but when I am extremely disappointed in something, I do. DO NOT buy these razors, I did last time and I am extremely disappointed. Too many cons to list...trust me you deck the halls these razors. I threw them away...was never more disappointed in ANY product I bought from ANY site.

psywiped

quality posts: 2 Private Messages psywiped

I would like to point out that for the same price I can buy 100 DE Derby blades and replace them every 3 shaves for the same price as this "deal" as well as get a better shave in the process. Well really they would be less because shipping would be included.

MuddyG

quality posts: 9 Private Messages MuddyG

GARbage. HORrible. If you have a thick, wiry, manly beard, and don't shave daily, you will hate this.

If you have peach fuzz, this may work for you.

Filth. Flarn. Filth.

madaradio

quality posts: 1 Private Messages madaradio

Just a tip, but shaving isn't the main cause of blades going dull. Its actually the water left over on the blades after you shave. Just dry of the razor after each shave and you'll see for yourself how long the blades last! You can either use a hair dryer out a towel to dry.

You'll be thanking me later!

showcaller

quality posts: 33 Private Messages showcaller

I draw the line at two Blades! Anything beyond that to shave with sounds more like a Saturday Night Live routine! 5 blades!! Really? Talk about over kill to the point where apparently (according to most of the reviews) it doesn't even work without alot of clogging.

This item should be the impetus for Woot to offer a new kind of "special" sort of like a Woot off. Woot should just do 24 hours featuring one product an hour that got the worst reviews! Sort of like "If you buy it, you can't say we didn't warn you!" kind of thing!

matthewjfazio

quality posts: 3 Private Messages matthewjfazio

"King of Shaves?" More like "My Mom of Shaves!"

- Matthew J. Fazio

Genestar

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Genestar

I got these about a month ago off of deal woot. They were pretty good for the price, but the shave from them were all right. I got about 4-5 shaves out of a blade before I had to put a new one on. That is about a week worth of shaving for me. Mine also clogged up pretty good by then. I normally strop them against my arm too.

jasonlo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasonlo
shaver wrote:Horrible razor, clogged way too often, hard to clean, tough to get at your mustache. Sorry Woot, but I just can'y sit by and watch people get suckered into this. It IS better than disposables, but nowhere close to a mach 3 or similar.

Mach 3 disposables are actually pretty decent too. I bought these the last time on woot and finally threw them out after trying to use them repeatedly

rtmatsui

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rtmatsui

Like everyone else has said. These blades clog after one use. can not rinse the hair out of the blades. they're basically a one time disposable blade. they do cut well, but clog way too easily

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975

amazons got the same thing for 7.50 shipping prime.

[MOD: 3rd party retailer, only 12 left]

I always did like yardsales.

Adamesq

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Adamesq

I didn't have the clogging issue, but they get NOWHERE near close enough in tight spots. Shaving under your nose is nearly impossible…even Voldemort couldn't get a close shave under his nose! Great blades, but so big that it just didn't do the job. I had to use my old razor after this one.

phoenix1887

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phoenix1887

I can't even get through half a shave with one blade. these are TERRIBLE. UNUSABLE. I threw them away. naughty list for you WOOT for selling this garbage!!!!!!!!!!!

sayah

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sayah

Do yourself a favor. Simply NOT buying this will not suffice. Slam your laptop lid down, throw it in the toilet, flush, flush, flush then take it out and beat the snot out of it mercilessly with the biggest hammer that you have. If you have a blow torch, ignite it and melt your device completely down.

Not only should you not buy these blades, you should make absolutely sure that no one can use your computer for the same.

It's not just the right thing to personally do but the right thing for you to do to help your country.

God bless you, your face and America.

cosmictrucker

quality posts: 5 Private Messages cosmictrucker

Woot! should save this item for it's Bunch of Cheer I say this since I NEVER win a Bunch of Cheer I can't believe they are still hocking these darn things. Don't be a sucker, even at this price.