WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Happy SOLE-idays!

Hey, we're sure you saw that sweet F83 on our main page but if that wasn't your style, worry not! We've got two other treadmill choices a little ways below. Run how you wanna run, you exercise nut.
Sole official site

pagreen

quality posts: 8 Private Messages pagreen

When these were up a couple of weeks ago, I bought the F85. Bowing to the latest fad, I added some accesseries:

pagreen

Oh, and here is the manual.

kashi9

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kashi9

What is the difference between F-83 and F-85? Are both the last year's model?

keiko mizuno

babymira

quality posts: 0 Private Messages babymira

What about the warranty? Don't see it mentioned

Dammer3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dammer3

I bought the Sole 85 a few weeks ago off woot and its great. Very sturdy very heavy duty. Speaking of heavy make sure to have 1-2 helpers getting this baby in the house its 300lbs.... and a huge box. Took about an hour to setup but it wasn't that difficult. Great treadmill and a great deal

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

babymira wrote:What about the warranty? Don't see it mentioned

Bottom of the Features tab:

Warranty: Frame, Motor & Deck - Lifetime, Parts - 5 Years, Labor - 2 Year Manufacturer

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

robwolo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages robwolo

What model year is it?

ThunderThighs

Staff

robwolo wrote:What model year is it?

These are the 2011 models. There were no new models for 2012. They're releasing their 2013 models now.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jedinc

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jedinc

I have a real need for something like this. Will the delivery driver bring the big box into the house, and into the room where it is needed?

jedinc

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jedinc
pagreen wrote:When these were up a couple of weeks ago, I bought the F85. Bowing to the latest fad, I added some accesseries:

WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE ACCESSORIES. THE WALKING OFFICE IS SUPPOSED TO BE VERY HEATHFUL & PRODUCTIVE.

ThunderThighs

Staff

jedinc wrote:I have a real need for something like this. Will the delivery driver bring the big box into the house, and into the room where it is needed?

Delivery will be to your nearest point of cover such as a garage, patio, etc. If you are really nice to the driver and they're in a good mood, you might be able to talk them into moving it to clo$er $pot in your hou$e.

teqp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages teqp

Since these are 2011 models, does the warranty start from date of manufacture or date of purchase? I assume date of purchase but want to make sure the warranty hasn't started.

Thanks

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

teqp wrote:Since these are 2011 models, does the warranty start from date of manufacture or date of purchase? I assume date of purchase but want to make sure the warranty hasn't started.

Thanks

sorry for the slight delay. wanted to make absolutely certain i was getting the right info.

the warranty starts from the date of purchase. so it's not currently in effect.

hope that helps!

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

pagreen

jedinc wrote:WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE ACCESSORIES. THE WALKING OFFICE IS SUPPOSED TO BE VERY HEATHFUL & PRODUCTIVE.

The desk frame was from Multitable, the desktop was a sheet of plywood I stained and finished, the computer was an all-in-one HP I bought here, and the computer arm was the Innovative 7500-HD-1500-104. I may still add a light of some sort.

redrain16

quality posts: 0 Private Messages redrain16

For anyone who got it last time. Did any of you notice any sound when the tread goes around and around? It seems nearly every full rotation it is rubbing or making a thumping sound on something. Not sure if this is normal or not. It's not too loud but I can hear it.

I hear it both with me on and off the treadmill. I tried holding up the plastic on the bottom of the treadmill underneath and it isn't that. Sounds towards the back of the tread.

pagreen

redrain16 wrote:For anyone who got it last time. Did any of you notice any sound when the tread goes around and around? It seems nearly every full rotation it is rubbing or making a thumping sound on something. Not sure if this is normal or not. It's not too loud but I can hear it.

I hear it both with me on and off the treadmill. I tried holding up the plastic on the bottom of the treadmill underneath and it isn't that. Sounds towards the back of the tread.

No. Mine is very quiet, with no such cyclical sounds.

MacGarage

quality posts: 6 Private Messages MacGarage
redrain16 wrote:For anyone who got it last time. Did any of you notice any sound when the tread goes around and around? It seems nearly every full rotation it is rubbing or making a thumping sound on something. Not sure if this is normal or not. It's not too loud but I can hear it.

Mine did make a noise. I found it was where the tread seam was. It was just flared up a bit on the edge, probably from sitting in a box. The seam was hitting the plastic piece over the rollers.

All I did was place a small weight plate were it was flared up overnight and it is fine now.

ganicenco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ganicenco

Placed my F85 order on Dec.24. Have not heard from woot! besides the order confirmation.
Does anybody know how long will take the to process the order?
Thanks guys!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

ganicenco wrote:Placed my F85 order on Dec.24. Have not heard from woot! besides the order confirmation.
Does anybody know how long will take the to process the order?
Thanks guys!

it can take up to five business days to process & ship your order (usually less, but not always).
since there was a holiday this week, i'd allow an additional day.
if you have any questions or concerns about the status of your order, shoot an email over to Support@Woot.com and they'll rock your world.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

ganicenco

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ganicenco

Thanks PemberDucky !
I am just anxious because I need to do something about the weight I've added in the past couple of days. LOL !
Thanks again! Happy New 2013!

moykl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moykl

I ordered and now they cancelled my order, refunding my $...why?

PemberDucky wrote:it can take up to five business days to process & ship your order (usually less, but not always).
since there was a holiday this week, i'd allow an additional day.
if you have any questions or concerns about the status of your order, shoot an email over to Support@Woot.com and they'll rock your world.

ThunderThighs

Staff

moykl wrote:I ordered and now they cancelled my order, refunding my $...why?

We don't have access to that information. You can email support@woot.com for assistance. Please include your woot username and order number for faster service.

gabem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gabem

Ordered F85 12/24. Delivery company called and scheduled delivery for 1/5, then they called the day before and cancelled -- said they didn't have the unit yet, had no idea when they would get it.

Contaced woot support on 1/5 to ask for some/any sort of status update but I've yet to hear back. Advice?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
gabem wrote:Ordered F85 12/24. Delivery company called and scheduled delivery for 1/5, then they called the day before and cancelled -- said they didn't have the unit yet, had no idea when they would get it.

Contaced woot support on 1/5 to ask for some/any sort of status update but I've yet to hear back. Advice?

Usually it takes 1-2 business days (M-F) for support to investigate and get back to folks (looks like day two). That said, you may also want to double check your spam folder to make sure it didn't fall in there by accident. If all else fails, mail them again at support@woot.com with your order # and previous case # to help speed things up.

Hope that helps!

I'm just hanging out, really.

mattmackey83

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mattmackey83

Woot has quite possibly the worst customer service. I purchased the F85 treadmill for $1099. It got delivered, but upon delivery, it was clear that the box was severely damaged. On opening the box, the motor casing was completely cracked and separated. I contacted Woot about getting a replacement and they said they had none. Even though Woot is part of Amazon and Amazon has them in stock (for $600 more) they refused to make any effort to provide a replacement. Their only response was that they would give me a refund and arrange a pick-up. Obviously, I don't want a refund, I want the benefit of the agreed upon price. Interestingly enough, it appears that Woot does not insure their freight shipments. An online purchase is a contract to provide a specific good at a specific price. If Woot allows the sale to go through, they need to either deliver the product as agreed upon, or pay the difference in price to a buyer who has to buy the same item at a higher price somewhere else. If we were talking about a product costing less than $100, I probably would be fine with just accepting the refund, but we're not -- this is a big-ticket item, where the next lowest price is $600-700 more. The fact that Woot thinks they can just say sorry, we're out of stock, after they have already allowed the transaction to occur, is completely unacceptable.