5%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
SOLE F83 Treadmill
$999.99 + $5 Standard Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

corysterrett

quality posts: 2 Private Messages corysterrett

Too late to get by Christmas? Deal breaker.
also doesn't have HDMI.

draigun

quality posts: 22 Private Messages draigun

I love how shipping is always $5 on Woot, no matter what, and that I can buy this in a quantity of 3.

If I could just find five more, I could recreate the OK GO video.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

If I overnight this item, will it be here in time for Christmas?

that was fun while it lasted!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bpr2 wrote:If I overnight this item, will it be here in time for Christmas?

Expedited shipping not available, smarty pants.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pupyluvr

quality posts: 49 Private Messages pupyluvr

It would be super cool if they made a treadmill belt that looked like a sidewalk.

jthebird1977

quality posts: 27 Private Messages jthebird1977

I see that the frame is "bullet proof." Does the user manual include the proper techniques for stopping bullets; and does it include pictures?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
pupyluvr wrote:It would be super cool if they made a treadmill belt that looked like a sidewalk.

Close enough. http://www.livingbarefoot.info/2011/04/review-woodway-treadmills/

that was fun while it lasted!

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys

Another torture device! Nothing for me to see here. Everyone have a Merry Christmas Eve!

P.S. The control panel on this thing looks like something out of the 80's.

hippie19

quality posts: 21 Private Messages hippie19

The shipping kills this deal.

acanarelli

quality posts: 222 Private Messages acanarelli

This is probably the very best Christmas gift most can buy for themselves. I bought one right here a few years ago and it was the best buy and best gift I could have bought myself. I used it religiously for about a year...slowly at first until I was walking 5 miles a day. I lost 90 lbs in about 7 months and my doctor took me off cholosterol and tri-glyceride medication. Today I can mow the entire lawn without breathing heavy and still have enough energy to do the town with my wife.

This treadmill has all the desirable features and is a very well known brand. Seems to be an excellent buy and with a little dedication on your part, it could change your life for the better.

lanilu4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lanilu4
acanarelli wrote:This is probably the very best Christmas gift most can buy for themselves. I bought one right here a few years ago and it was the best buy and best gift I could have bought myself. I used it religiously for about a year...slowly at first until I was walking 5 miles a day. I lost 90 lbs in about 7 months and my doctor took me off cholosterol and tri-glyceride medication. Today I can mow the entire lawn without breathing heavy and still have enough energy to do the town with my wife.

This treadmill has all the desirable features and is a very well known brand. Seems to be an excellent buy and with a little dedication on your part, it could change your life for the better.

Did you have to put it together? Or came right out of the box to use?

ThunderThighs

Staff

lanilu4 wrote:Did you have to put it together? Or came right out of the box to use?

Some assembly is required.

ALSO, please note that you must give a physical street address for deliver and a phone number so you can be contacted to schedule delivery.

ALSO ALSO, don't forget to say hi to Jo Lynn from today's wootcast, "Woot!ers at Home".

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

prttymf8

quality posts: 25 Private Messages prttymf8

I should get this so my current treadmill can have a friend. It must get lonely all alone in that basement.

acanarelli

quality posts: 222 Private Messages acanarelli
lanilu4 wrote:Did you have to put it together? Or came right out of the box to use?

All treadmills come in a flat box and all of them require some assembly. Not at all difficult to put together...tools are usually included and even folks with limited mechanical nowhow can do it in about an hour. Not a problem at all.

flameout

quality posts: 1 Private Messages flameout

I was all set to order until I read some post from the previous SOLE that was sold here a few weeks ago http://www.woot.com/offers/sole-f63-treadmill

Does anyone know if this is a 2011 model or 2012? From the SOLE website, I'm guessing 2011?

F83 SOLE Treadmill (Last Years Model) <--- from SOLE website

TGrier

quality posts: 5 Private Messages TGrier

I bought the F63 model from Woot a couple weeks ago. It took me about 90 minutes to assemble it and my wife loves it. Uses it nearly every day. This one is bigger and better than the one I bought... Happy with my purchase, though.

roccochiv

quality posts: 6 Private Messages roccochiv

I own a Sole Treadmill for about 2-3 years now.. not sure what model but it was the best consumer grade one ( when purchased )

They are easy to assemble and built very well...has jack to plug iphone or mp3 player in for music and it comes out the speakers...

Don't expect much from the "cooling fans" They basically look like internal desktop computer cooling fans and after about 10 minutes of 6+ speed running you won't even notice them...

I am contemplating getting one for my parents... they have their eyes on mine for a while now...

Also checking out the other 2 models woot has on the sale...

ThunderThighs

Staff

flameout wrote:I was all set to order until I read some post from the previous SOLE that was sold here a few weeks ago http://www.woot.com/offers/sole-f63-treadmill

Does anyone know if this is a 2011 model or 2012? From the SOLE website, I'm guessing 2011?

F83 SOLE Treadmill (Last Years Model) <--- from SOLE website

These are the 2011 models. There were no new models for 2012. They're releasing their 2013 models now.

pagreen

quality posts: 8 Private Messages pagreen

When these were up a couple of weeks ago, I bought the F85. Bowing to the latest fad, I added some accesseries:

The computer is actually the HP Omni 27-1057C that was also up here a few weeks ago.

pagreen

quality posts: 8 Private Messages pagreen

And here's the owners manual. The full set of manuals (including service and troublshooting) are available here.

mdrcoast

quality posts: 11 Private Messages mdrcoast

$1,565.85 at amazon with very good reviews.

Hopefully you can get a couple months of New Years resolutions before it becomes a coat rack! (Got to stick with it, As Tony Little says "YOU CAN DO IT!"

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll

SOLE F83 Treadmill - Price Comparisons

Woot Today = $999.99 + $5 Shipping
**Woot is a Whopping $560.86 Below next lowest price (Amazon) found

Amazon = $1,565.85 + Ships Free
http://www.amazon.com/Sole-F83-11-F83-Treadmill/dp/B003Z4E5VS

ebay = $1,699.00 + $100.00 Shipping
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Professional-Sole-Fitness-F83-Folding-Whisper-Deck-Treadmill-/200858343754?pt=US_Cardio_Treadmills&hash=item2ec417194a

GNC = $1,699.99 + Ships Free
http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4481571

***NOTE:
All supplier and pricing information posted here was found using a random google search. You may find differing and/or lower prices and/or other suppliers with your own random search.

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll

SOLE F83 Treadmill - REVIEWS

From Treadmill Review, "Is it worth buying?"
http://www.exercise-with-treadmill.com/solef83treadmill.html

Average 4.0 on 5 customer reviews from Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/Sole-F83-11-F83-Treadmill/product-reviews/B003Z4E5VS

sloth944

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sloth944

Get the Sole F85 for $100 more.

The Sole F63 is still selling for $650.
http://www.woot.com/plus/happy-sole-idays

michellekolberg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages michellekolberg

I absolutely love my sole treadmill. If your in the market, this is the brand to buy.

frugalmother

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frugalmother

I never bought on Woot before, does this include tax?

karyn1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages karyn1

I don't have this treadmill but do have a Sole elliptical (not purchased on Woot) and it's a quality machine. I would think their treadmills would be just as good.

hutchinsond

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hutchinsond

The top looks like the robot ED-209 from RoboCop....

"You are in direct violation of Penal Code 1.13, Section 9. You have 5 seconds to comply."

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
frugalmother wrote:I never bought on Woot before, does this include tax?

You'll be charged sales tax if you live in TX, WA, KY, PA, NY, or CA, plus $5 for shipping. But then the rest of the day you won't have to pay shipping on any other woot purchases.

------------------
I Bet on Sky

frugalmother

quality posts: 0 Private Messages frugalmother

I am torn b/n this treadmill and the Lifespan TR 1200i that is at the same price.
As a runner, which one would be the best buy? Hmmmmm

Burning-Chrome

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Burning-Chrome

Seems a bit pricey for a coat rack...

jimkingadventure

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jimkingadventure
frugalmother wrote:I never bought on Woot before, does this include tax?

Yup. The price you see plus $5 shipping. It's always that way. The Mayans set it up like that before they left.

ThunderThighs

Staff

SOLE PLUS EVENT - Today Only

We have two other treadmills - F63 & F85 - available today as well on our Woot Plus Event.

Check 'em out!

rejiii

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rejiii

I've never learned to chew gum and use the treadmill at the same time much less typing while walking/running.

oddsbeater1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages oddsbeater1

If the treadmil can't get here by Xmas, at least can the babe make it?

I think, therefore.."I-M".

rejiii

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rejiii
pagreen wrote:When these were up a couple of weeks ago, I bought the F85. Bowing to the latest fad, I added some accesseries:

The computer is actually the HP Omni 27-1057C that was also up here a few weeks ago.

I've never learned to chew gum and use the treadmill at the same time much less typing while walking/running.

dfallik

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dfallik

Here's my worry when buying $$$ products from Woot - what happens if something is wrong with the product?
Then do I have to spend $$$ to send it back?
Is this something with a warranty?
How does that work?
Dawn

ThunderThighs

Staff

dfallik wrote:Here's my worry when buying $$$ products from Woot - what happens if something is wrong with the product?
Then do I have to spend $$$ to send it back?
Is this something with a warranty?
How does that work?
Dawn

You have a warranty with SOLE:

Warranty: Frame, Motor & Deck - Lifetime, Parts - 5 Years, Labor - 2 Year Manufacturer

They would be the best source of info on how they handle warranty service.