mrdigby


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mrdigby
santanic wrote:I want to surprise my wife with one of these. She's short (5'2") but I wonder if she could run with this in our basement? Ceiling is 77" - any specs on deck height available for these?



She can crawl, can't she?

nozero


quality posts: 1 Private Messages nozero

Does the monitor and stand come with it? The video makes it look like it does.

shbzz7


quality posts: 0 Private Messages shbzz7
MLNagel wrote:Bought the F-85 when it was up 12-7. Thought it would be here in plenty of time to sneak it under the tree. Ahh no. No word. Sent a nice e to Woot. No word. Click on tracking, nothing. Running out today to find something else.



Same here. I know the shipping was only $5 bucks... but dang!

kcasterwk


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kcasterwk

Can it fit in a closet where it would undoubtedly sit unused for eternity?

Merry b0c'ing Christmas everyone! Good luck tonight!

dairyman87954


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dairyman87954

So what time does Woot update daily? 12am PST? 11pm MST? and 10 pm EST?

kcasterwk wrote:Can it fit in a closet where it would undoubtedly sit unused for eternity?

Merry b0c'ing Christmas everyone! Good luck tonight!



Mystic2


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Mystic2
dairyman87954 wrote:So what time does Woot update daily? 12am PST? 11pm MST? and 10 pm EST?



Midnight Central Time zone woot is proud to be in the great state of Texas!

dmanpp616


quality posts: 2 Private Messages dmanpp616

I did not expect a sellout. Guess it is my loss

Moueska


quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
draigun wrote:I love how shipping is always $5 on Woot, no matter what, and that I can buy this in a quantity of 3.

If I could just find five more, I could recreate the OK GO video.



O RLY?

You could get the other three people performing in the video with you to chip in and buy two orders (one order of 2, another of 3)

ggggator


quality posts: 1 Private Messages ggggator

Merry Christmas Woot!

MorelandMW


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MorelandMW

Wow... did you read my post too? Same experience exactly. No love from Woot on this one.

kenpow wrote:From personal experience, i can say its a frustrating experience.

I bought the F63 a few weeks back, it came pretty much destroyed. I refused shipment with the shipper, they documented it, gave me the form, and sent it on its way.

I've emailed support@woot.com about it, and they stated that they would be happy to issue a refund when its shipping status changed to returned.

Well its been about two weeks since then, and I'm still down $654 with nothing to show for it but broken dreams and a sheet of paper. Due note it took about 3-4 days to arrive, so i don't really know what the hold up is.

Biggest frustration is the lack of any real customer support to talk to and not knowing when the item might be. It was shipped freight via a unnamed carrier, so the tracking number is pretty much useless. Personally hoping something happens before i get the CC bill in the mail, THEN I'll be irate.

Honestly, pretty bothered by the whole thing.

To add

1. I've sent about 3-4 or so messages to them in the last 2 weeks, Only the first was responded to.

2. Overall i really liked these units, my budget was around 500-700 bucks. Picked the F63 sale over the Horizon T101-2013, mostly due to a very similar lifetime coverage on the motor and fame, and the F63 seemed abit better built. Which is why i jumped on that last woot.

3. After the initial shipment, its manufactures warranty. Which I believe in the case of higher end fitness equipment, is done in house. Least I'm almost certain Sole and NT are.

K.



MLNagel


quality posts: 0 Private Messages MLNagel

Thanks TT, knew I could count on you.

dwen77


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwen77
h3ather wrote:Just attempted to purchase the Sole F83 treadmill and the transaction went through on my credit card but not on Woot.com. It shows no orders made and I did not get a confirmation number. Anyone else have this issue? This is irritating. I sent them a message but no response.



I order one and received the confirmation, however, we really wanted the F85 for the wide track but didn't know the F85 was available as well...

Emailed support to see if they can make the switch and pay the $100 difference.

I did receive a call from Woot about 1-2 hour after order to confirm if I did order the item.

dwen77


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwen77
ThunderThighs wrote:SOLE PLUS EVENT - Today Only

We have two other treadmills - F63 & F85 - available today as well on our Woot Plus Event.

Check 'em out!



Hi TT, didn't read your post until we ordered and realized the F85 was was available. Can we swap the F83 for F85 and pay the $100 difference?

Thanks!

kenpow


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenpow
MorelandMW wrote:Wow... did you read my post too? Same experience exactly. No love from Woot on this one.



Yea, No love.

Will try again tomorrow. And the next, and the next.

Would be happy if i even knew the shipper, but the truck was unmarked, and the "Home Delivery Customer Service Report" doesn't list a name. Very Generic.

Was have tempted to see if my CC company could or had any sort of online buying protection attached to my account. And just let them fight it out. That 600 bucks I need back to buy another treadmill.

I'll PM you if i hear anything back or whatever the resolution turns out to be.

K.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

kenpow wrote:Yea, No love.

Will try again tomorrow. And the next, and the next.

Would be happy if i even knew the shipper, but the truck was unmarked, and the "Home Delivery Customer Service Report" doesn't list a name. Very Generic.

Was have tempted to see if my CC company could or had any sort of online buying protection attached to my account. And just let them fight it out. That 600 bucks I need back to buy another treadmill.

I'll PM you if i hear anything back or whatever the resolution turns out to be.

K.



i did not realize a number of you experienced this. i'm sorry to hear that.
i'm going to pass that info along...*might* have to write today off, but we'll see if we can get a resolution for you soon.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

kenpow


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenpow
PemberDucky wrote:i did not realize a number of you experienced this. i'm sorry to hear that.
i'm going to pass that info along...*might* have to write today off, but we'll see if we can get a resolution for you soon.



Don't think its too many, but there was at least 2 shipped to death

I can PM the CRM number, order and "tracking" number if you need. My next step was to call the shipping company and see if they can tell me if it was returned, but i got dead ended by the lack of company name on the sheet left by the drivers. Next time I'll get the plates and call in a favor.

And its Christmas, not worried about today, pass it along tomorrow. I'm just killing time before the feast.

K.

kenpow


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenpow
PemberDucky wrote:i did not realize a number of you experienced this. i'm sorry to hear that.
i'm going to pass that info along...*might* have to write today off, but we'll see if we can get a resolution for you soon.



Any updates?

Werewulf


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Werewulf

Well here's the word on mine. Box was mildly beat up but not so much that I needed to return the shipment.

Got the teenagers who were home from college to help me get the treadmill upstairs to our bedroom since the guys who delivered had to be convinced to even bring it all the way up to my door (4 steps) rather than leaving it out in my front yard in Chicago weather.

Put the sucker together. I'm fairly good with tools, but a couple of the screw holes in the unit were not *quite* right and we had to power a couple of the screws into place to get the whole thing put together.

And then we turned it on and punched in all the details about height and weight and distance and time and whatever and pushed start... and nothing happened.

The Sole technical line suggests that either the wiring or the motor for this one is bad. They are sending me a bunch of parts and a technician next week to take the sucker apart and get it to work. They assure me this is covered under warranty and that it won't cost me anything more.

My fingers are cautiously crossed that I will have a working treadmill sometime within the next ten days.

Only one BAWK so far, but I just keep trying. The best thing I ever got was from someone else's Bag... thanks Gandalf!

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

Werewulf wrote:Well here's the word on mine. Box was mildly beat up but not so much that I needed to return the shipment.

Got the teenagers who were home from college to help me get the treadmill upstairs to our bedroom since the guys who delivered had to be convinced to even bring it all the way up to my door (4 steps) rather than leaving it out in my front yard in Chicago weather.

Put the sucker together. I'm fairly good with tools, but a couple of the screw holes in the unit were not *quite* right and we had to power a couple of the screws into place to get the whole thing put together.

And then we turned it on and punched in all the details about height and weight and distance and time and whatever and pushed start... and nothing happened.

The Sole technical line suggests that either the wiring or the motor for this one is bad. They are sending me a bunch of parts and a technician next week to take the sucker apart and get it to work. They assure me this is covered under warranty and that it won't cost me anything more.

My fingers are cautiously crossed that I will have a working treadmill sometime within the next ten days.



sorry for the hassle, Werewulf. please email Support@Woot.com if you run into any difficulty along the way. (pun was strictly accidental.)


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

dwen77


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwen77

Also had my F83 delivered damaged on 1/7. The exterior has a large hole but we accepted the package after the delivery guy noted the damaged box. It was not until we put the treadmill togather we discovered there was damage with the plastic casing under treadmill and a screw was broken off. Try contacting WOOT support three time without any response. The last email sent received a undeliverable with this detail:

Reporting-MTA: dns;bay0-omc1-s26.bay0.hotmail.com
Received-From-MTA: dns;BAY170-DS45
Arrival-Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 06:39:10 -0800

Final-Recipient: rfc822;support@woot.com
Action: failed
Status: 5.7.1
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 5.7.1 Your IP is blacklisted! http://www.spamcop.net

Will start researching alternative resolution method if I don't hear back after next week.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

dwen77 wrote:Also had my F83 delivered damaged on 1/7. The exterior has a large hole but we accepted the package after the delivery guy noted the damaged box. It was not until we put the treadmill togather we discovered there was damage with the plastic casing under treadmill and a screw was broken off. Try contacting WOOT support three time without any response. The last email sent received a undeliverable with this detail:

Reporting-MTA: dns;bay0-omc1-s26.bay0.hotmail.com
Received-From-MTA: dns;BAY170-DS45
Arrival-Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 06:39:10 -0800

Final-Recipient: rfc822;support@woot.com
Action: failed
Status: 5.7.1
Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 5.7.1 Your IP is blacklisted! http://www.spamcop.net

Will start researching alternative resolution method if I don't hear back after next week.



Sorry to hear that you're finding issues contacting Woot Member Services. I'll forward your post onto them and see if I can't help you find a resolve. (Sorry for the late reply as well)

I'll post here with any info I can find out.

dwen77


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwen77
ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry to hear that you're finding issues contacting Woot Member Services. I'll forward your post onto them and see if I can't help you find a resolve. (Sorry for the late reply as well)

I'll post here with any info I can find out.



Appreciate the response, I did hear back from both Justin and the delivery company. The delivery company is validating the people require to move the assembled treadmill from second floor. I've respond to Justin to verify replacement treadmill procedure and any shipping cost associated.

roccochiv


quality posts: 6 Private Messages roccochiv

Same thing happened to me... bought the f85 for the extra $100 in the middle of the night on the 24th for a gift for someone...

the delivery company called around the 28th stating it would be delivered on the 5th or so

about a week went by and they never came..

finally on the 11th they showed up and the item was destroyed on their little penske rental truck not even sure who the shipping company was... they had 4 things on their penske truck and they all looked in rough shape...

we refused delivery as the box was falling off and half of the upper portion of the box was missing with visible scratches/minor dents on the unit and without moving the 250+ pound item around who knows what else..

emailed customer service asked for a new unit to be shipped but they said they do not have any more....

maybe will have better luck next time but from what I read others had damages as well.. the guy in the penske truck told me that they had a few of them from the same company and they were all beat up badly when they received them...

Werewulf


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Werewulf
PemberDucky wrote:sorry for the hassle, Werewulf. please email Support@Woot.com if you run into any difficulty along the way. (pun was strictly accidental.)



To continue with the updates, its now been more than a month since I ordered my Sole Treadmill. In that time I've had a serviceman (sent by Sole Fitness) out who figured out that the problem was a defective "start" button. Sole does not sell the button separately and thus I had to wait another week and a half for them to send a new console.

Said new console was the F8FIVE instead of the F83 and we are now waiting for ANOTHER new console to be sent before I can attempt to have my treadmill working.

Sole fitness knows that I'm extremely unhappy. Woot should know that they're falling down on the job as well.

Howls,
Werewulf

Only one BAWK so far, but I just keep trying. The best thing I ever got was from someone else's Bag... thanks Gandalf!

dwen77


quality posts: 0 Private Messages dwen77
dwen77 wrote:Appreciate the response, I did hear back from both Justin and the delivery company. The delivery company is validating the people require to move the assembled treadmill from second floor. I've respond to Justin to verify replacement treadmill procedure and any shipping cost associated.



FOLLOW UP - WOOT email representitive was helpful in providing alternative solution since there were no replacement treadmill, not to mention the effort of disassembling the threadmill and carrying it downstairs! Contacted SOLE and they've send me the parts for repairs and a local techician is schedule 2/11 to repair the damages.

Werewulf


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Werewulf
dwen77 wrote:FOLLOW UP - WOOT email representitive was helpful in providing alternative solution since there were no replacement treadmill, not to mention the effort of disassembling the threadmill and carrying it downstairs! Contacted SOLE and they've send me the parts for repairs and a local techician is schedule 2/11 to repair the damages.



Sounds like you're paralleling me, Dwen77. Technician came out yesterday after I had received the NEW new console and messed with the treadmill for about 15 minutes and it WORKS!

Important! I talked to a supervisor at SOLE and they say that they will start my warranty time as of yesterday rather than back at Xmastime when I bought the sucker. You might want to get that deal as well.

Howls,
Werewulf (finally a happy camper who can walk indoors instead of out in the Chicago ice and wind!)

Only one BAWK so far, but I just keep trying. The best thing I ever got was from someone else's Bag... thanks Gandalf!