WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Best of Times Personal Party Bar

Look, I love the bar as much as the next guy, but who has the time, energy, or inclination to put on pants and go outside to get there? Wouldn't life be so much better if the bar was in your home? And you didn't have to pay for your drinks (except earlier, when you bought them from the grocery store)? Possibly. Only one way to find out!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Now you can show off your sporting allegiance with more than just shirts and little flags hanging from your house. And if you're not into sports, we got your back with the fashion series.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jon98gn


quality posts: 23 Private Messages jon98gn

Pretty sweet. Although, I found that you can go directly to their website though and get the bar, the stools, the side bar, and a travel wheel cart for approximately $414ish including tax and shipping to CA after using their email promo code.

\

jon98gn


quality posts: 23 Private Messages jon98gn
jon98gn wrote:Pretty sweet. Although, I found that you can go directly to their website though and get the bar, the stools, the side bar, and a travel wheel cart for approximately $414ish including tax and shipping to CA after using their email promo code.



Forgot to include their website. https://www.bestoftimesusa.com/

\

joecooool


quality posts: 23 Private Messages joecooool

You know you root for a crappy team when its the only one they don't make the bar set for.

Go Jags!

jon98gn


quality posts: 23 Private Messages jon98gn
joecooool wrote:You know you root for a crappy team when its the only one they don't make the bar set for.

Go Jags!



It's third from the bottom on the drop down list.

\

Moueska


quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

Can I PLEASE put this whole wootplus sale on my X-mas list?

miken927


quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Awww, the Amherst Lord Jeff's aren't represented in the bar set. But at least my grad school Illinois is!! Party on, Wayne!


------------------
I Bet on Sky

mjc613


quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
jon98gn wrote:Forgot to include their website. https://www.bestoftimesusa.com/


I had already bought the bar and stools for DH when I saw this .

Woot had already run out of one school, so I HAD to get DH's school right away. Too bad MY school isn't available. grrrrrrr

skou


quality posts: 20 Private Messages skou

Interesting!

No BYU bar. UofU is there, but not Brigham Young?

steve

ricepail


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ricepail
skou wrote:Interesting!

No BYU bar. UofU is there, but not Brigham Young?

steve



The last numbers I had seen, BYU's student body was about 98% members of the LDS church. A google search shows UofU being only about 50-60%. Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I thought that one of the beliefs of the LDS church was no drinking of acohol. My guess, is because of this, either BYU wouldn't license their logo to a "Party Bar" product, or perhaps not enough BYU alumni would buy such a product so the manufacturer doesn't produce them.

On a different note... Cal is University of California *Berkeley*. Not "Berkley".

subether


quality posts: 3 Private Messages subether

Darn you woot for having something I really want but have no money for!

skou


quality posts: 20 Private Messages skou
ricepail wrote:The last numbers I had seen, BYU's student body was about 98% members of the LDS church. A google search shows UofU being only about 50-60%. Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I thought that one of the beliefs of the LDS church was no drinking of acohol. My guess, is because of this, either BYU wouldn't license their logo to a "Party Bar" product, or perhaps not enough BYU alumni would buy such a product so the manufacturer doesn't produce them.

On a different note... Cal is University of California *Berkeley*. Not "Berkley".



Probably only 95%, but who's counting. The reason I commented, is I was raised as a Mormon, too.

On a different note, was the actual product spelled incorrectly, or just the listing?

steve

kleindaddy


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kleindaddy

I really, really contemplated getting one of these. Literally for weeks. Then I found I could get a GoBar off Amazon for $60 shipped, and a tiki umbrella and grass table skirt (for my taligating table) for about $40 shipped. So, if you want to go all out, then this is a decent deal. But if you don't need a multi section bar, then go with the combo I mentioned.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ricepail wrote:On a different note... Cal is University of California *Berkeley*. Not "Berkley".

Thanks for the note. I've sent this in for fixing.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Pooba001


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pooba001
ThunderThighs wrote:Thanks for the note. I've sent this in for fixing.



On another note, your University of Kentucky Bar is mislabeled as University of Kansas.

adamant628


quality posts: 8 Private Messages adamant628
ThunderThighs wrote:Thanks for the note. I've sent this in for fixing.



Ohio Sate..

Looks like you guys hit the limit on item descriptions without typos on this one!

Quelin


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Quelin

Are there pictures of what the other side of the bar looks like? how about it disassembled?

--sot--

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

adamant628 wrote:Ohio Sate..

Looks like you guys hit the limit on item descriptions without typos on this one!


Nah, with that many items, I think we get a higher limit.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

elcrusho


quality posts: 0 Private Messages elcrusho
Quelin wrote:Are there pictures of what the other side of the bar looks like? how about it disassembled?



tdrewmitchell


quality posts: 3 Private Messages tdrewmitchell

No fighting Irish??

kmashaney


quality posts: 4 Private Messages kmashaney

DARN

smallbigtall


quality posts: 4 Private Messages smallbigtall

Can't believe Wake Forest made the list; my alma mater is usually never available for products like this. I would have been ALL OVER this if I had seen it prior to Christmas. And if my car wasn't already jam-packed with tailgate gear every Saturday.

hipster wooter became hipster wooter before amazon thought it was cool

jasonp7734


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasonp7734

"BOT50" Gets you 50% off so you receive a lower price on https://www.bestoftimesusa.com direct from the manufacture. My cost including shipping $230. Woots price of $305 no difference in product. I contacted Woot and they offered no help except for saying "NO PRICE MATCHES". Called the manufacture they said they would give me a call back, still no response. This will be reposted on many sites, unhappy. A week later the item has still not been shipped after contacting the manufacture and they said one week to be to my door, "This Sucks" Last time I order from WOOT! Not to mention I bought 1 BlueRay DVD Player, the website froze; now I have two.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jasonp7734 wrote:"BOT50" Gets you 50% off so you receive a lower price on https://www.bestoftimesusa.com direct from the manufacture. My cost including shipping $230. Woots price of $305 no difference in product. I contacted Woot and they offered no help except for saying "NO PRICE MATCHES". Called the manufacture they said they would give me a call back, still no response. This will be reposted on many sites, unhappy. A week later the item has still not been shipped after contacting the manufacture and they said one week to be to my door, "This Sucks" Last time I order from WOOT! Not to mention I bought 1 BlueRay DVD Player, the website froze; now I have two.



It's true we don't do price matching. It's unfortunate that they decided to run their sale while we were running ours.

Some Plus events orders are released after the event ends. Your order has been released to the vendor so it should be shipping soon. Holidays in there didn't help.

On the BD player, please email support@woot.com for assistance. Please include your woot username and order number for faster service.

I've already emailed them so they'll be looking for your email. Sorry for the problems.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jasonp7734


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasonp7734
ThunderThighs wrote:It's true we don't do price matching. It's unfortunate that they decided to run their sale while we were running ours.

Some Plus events orders are released after the event ends. Your order has been released to the vendor so it should be shipping soon. Holidays in there didn't help.

On the BD player, please email support@woot.com for assistance. Please include your woot username and order number for faster service.

I've already emailed them so they'll be looking for your email. Sorry for the problems.



Thank-you and I appreciate the follow-up and understanding which I didn't feel I was getting over the phone.

peakibooo


quality posts: 0 Private Messages peakibooo

Just ordered the set from the website.. No tax, 4 chairs, separate side table.. And it was less money buying it from woot without the chairs, table and wheeled storage, and I could get the NASCAR series, since we infield camp, my husbands birthday is now covered

saphire_1975


quality posts: 0 Private Messages saphire_1975
jasonp7734 wrote:"BOT50" Gets you 50% off so you receive a lower price on https://www.bestoftimesusa.com direct from the manufacture. My cost including shipping $230. Woots price of $305 no difference in product. I contacted Woot and they offered no help except for saying "NO PRICE MATCHES". Called the manufacture they said they would give me a call back, still no response. This will be reposted on many sites, unhappy. A week later the item has still not been shipped after contacting the manufacture and they said one week to be to my door, "This Sucks" Last time I order from WOOT! Not to mention I bought 1 BlueRay DVD Player, the website froze; now I have two.



Where do you enter the code?

tighed1


quality posts: 1 Private Messages tighed1
saphire_1975 wrote:Where do you enter the code?



I'd like to know also.
Thanks.

Random C rap--
Random C rap--MicroSD Cards--Broken Ass Vector Lamps(2)--Dirt Devil Vac--Roomba--Seagate Hard Drive--Roomba--SanDisk Sansa(4)--Vector Rechargable Lamp--Dirt Devil Cordless Vac 'n Mop--HP Premium 4×6 Photo Paper--Oregon Scientific Pedometer with Panic Alarm
Random C rap
Logitech Wireless Play Link--BFG Geforce 6200 PCI Express 32MB Video Card-- Fitness Blood Pressure Monitor
InFocus Ultra-Thin 61" DLP HDTV with Blender

dmmutti


quality posts: 3 Private Messages dmmutti

Don't care what the "retail" price is, this is so overpriced it's not even funny.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

dmmutti wrote:Don't care what the "retail" price is, this is so overpriced it's not even funny.



if you find a product priced lower somewhere, please provide a link so that we can make a case for a price match.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

mjc613


quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
PemberDucky wrote:if you find a product priced lower somewhere, please provide a link so that we can make a case for a price match.


It was less money at bestoftimesusa.com using a coupon, but that has now been disabled. See jasonp7734's post above for more info.

In other news, the bar and umbrella are being delivered in 2 separate packages, possibly on 2 separate days next week. Too bad there's no tailgating for basketball!