WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

HDTV Accessories

Got a dull HD TV? Don't agonize, accessorize! Can't find anything on your HD TV except terrible 80s exercise videos? Don't jazzercise, accessorize! On the brink of owning your fourth and final railroad, but overcome with feelings of anticlimax? Don't monopolize, accessorize! My point is that you should probably buy some HD TV accessories, if only to stop my horrible rhyming.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I'm surprised at how much I use the swivel & tilt on the downstairs TV but it needs a different placement for watching vs video games, especially the Wii. What kind of HDTV mount do you prefer?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

searchneverend

quality posts: 2 Private Messages searchneverend

i just bought a 46" samsung led tv. how will this mount hold on a tv that size. i mean i know it says upto 46". but is it a good idea to put the max size on a mount like this.

kylesilva

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kylesilva
searchneverend wrote:i just bought a 46" samsung led tv. how will this mount hold on a tv that size. i mean i know it says upto 46". but is it a good idea to put the max size on a mount like this.

With single stud mounts, its all about the weight. You should be fine. Compare the weight of your TV (listed on amazon or wherever you bought the TV) to the weight max of the unit (66 lbs or 30 kg).

Your tv is likely in the range of 40-50 lbs, and you should be fine

wisnesma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wisnesma

OK. I am trying to figure out how far this TV mount will turn and extend mounted against a flat wall/stud. I need it to have the TV able to go 45 degrees to the right to be seen in another area. TV is 42". Help?
Merry Christmas.

searchneverend

quality posts: 2 Private Messages searchneverend

Thanks,

Really appreciate your input!!

kylesilva wrote:With single stud mounts, its all about the weight. You should be fine. Compare the weight of your TV (listed on amazon or wherever you bought the TV) to the weight max of the unit (66 lbs or 30 kg).

Your tv is likely in the range of 40-50 lbs, and you should be fine

DWatsonsr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DWatsonsr
wisnesma wrote:OK. I am trying to figure out how far this TV mount will turn and extend mounted against a flat wall/stud. I need it to have the TV able to go 45 degrees to the right to be seen in another area. TV is 42". Help?
Merry Christmas.

OmniMount Power40 Articulating Motorized Wall Mount for 23" to 46" Displays

SPECS

• Fits most: 23” - 46” flat panels
  • Supports up to: 66 lbs (30 kg)
  • Tilt: up to +15º
  • Pan: up to 20º left and right
  • Mounting profile: 2.7” (69mm)
  • Maximum usable extension: 7.4” (189mm)
  • VESA compliant: 100x100 to 400x400
  • Mounting: Single-stud
  • UL listed: Yes
  • CE listed: Yes

In the box:
  • Remote Control
  • Level
  • Hardware Kit

May God Bless You,
DandyDan

SESteve

quality posts: 15 Private Messages SESteve
wisnesma wrote:OK. I am trying to figure out how far this TV mount will turn and extend mounted against a flat wall/stud. I need it to have the TV able to go 45 degrees to the right to be seen in another area. TV is 42". Help?
Merry Christmas.

You may want to check out this one from Amazon. Lots of reviews averaging 4 stars. It's bigger brother has over 1000 reviews averaging more than 4 stars.

jrunri

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jrunri

If or when the motor goes out will the tilt, swivel and pan still work on the power40?