WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Outdoor Speakers For Your House

Every campaign needs a theme song nowadays. But in 2016, what vote will be most important? That's right. Gen X. And if you want to sit in your hot tub and listen to Hootie & The Blowfish playing the Democratic National Convention, you're gonna need a speaker rock. Prepare now so you'll be ready then.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

With some good sound effects CDs, you can change your back yard from an urban patch to a tropical paradise. What music would you pipe in?

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

archilea

quality posts: 0 Private Messages archilea

Since these are 2.4 GHz and they offer 8-channel settings, does anyone know if they are compatible with 802.11 wireless networks?

wicky506

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wicky506

Dont waste your money. They sound bad at any level. The wireless kills my wifi. The amp has no treble or bass control and the ports dont work. Move on to something better.

Leto

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Leto

Am I missing something, or could you choose to buy the $80 wireless speaker plus the $50 extension speaker and then end up with the same kit as the $145 pair?

retired51

quality posts: 0 Private Messages retired51
wicky506 wrote:Dont waste your money. They sound bad at any level. The wireless kills my wifi. The amp has no treble or bass control and the ports dont work. Move on to something better.

What would you suggest around this price range?

sudowned

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sudowned

I like how on the description of the power supply, "safe" is in quotes.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sudowned wrote:I like how on the description of the power supply, "safe" is in quotes.

Hey, we pay extra money for those quotes!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items