maraich

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maraich

Ugh, I am so glad my parents never bought something like this for me. Please, someone with bad taste, snap these up!

Ruger9mm

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Ruger9mm
randybean wrote:Bad Woot!!! Country of Origin: China

Your saying it wrong. We need to get this sold to move on to better Woots. You should say "Yay, this has authentic Oriental stiching!!!"

johntracker

quality posts: 3 Private Messages johntracker
wickedgirl wrote:How do you figure out how many have to sell?

It's an educated guess. We have 3 states that have buyers in somewhat equal proportions within (all same shading). And a number of buyers perfectly divisible by 3. So we are guessing 3 buyers (as opposed to 6 or 9) for reasons of probability.

If we have 3 buyers 2 have bought 1 each and 1 has bought 2. So 4 have sold.

74% are left. So 4 units most likely represents 26% of the stock.

So each unit is (allowing for rounding error) about 6.5% of the total.

Hence circa 15-16 units. 11-12 left.

...However if we have 6 buyers already then we have much longer to wait.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
wyreless wrote:Where are the women and cross dressers with terrible taste in clothes when you need them!! Please folks, we need to move onto some neat and cool stuff for us folks with Christmas Money to spend!!

I don't think there are many cross-dressers who wear size 2T (it's for toddlers age 2-3 years)

------------------
I Bet on Sky

hat creek trading

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hat creek trading

Does Woot Central maintain stats on how long an item goes with no
action? This one has got to be setting a new standard for the franchise. 74% for almost an hour. Wow!

aws3100

psychodad1961

quality posts: 1 Private Messages psychodad1961

Must have been time for a woot! bathroom break.

cappo

quality posts: 34 Private Messages cappo
miken927 wrote:I don't think there are many cross-dressers who wear size 2T (it's for toddlers age 2-3 years)

And Gnomes don't have credit cards, so no luck there, either.

maraich

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maraich
miken927 wrote:I don't think there are many cross-dressers who wear size 2T (it's for toddlers age 2-3 years)

Yeah, it would seem to be a rather specialized (and small - no pun intended)demographic. But you never know, maybe cross-dressers are starting up younger these days.

ceagee

quality posts: 63 Private Messages ceagee

ok. I have it figured out.
They threw in the crazy outfit that they knew would take forever so that we would stare at other products and buy more .
especially the caramels. they look better and better.
Actually a few bottles of wine would be good right now !

cappo

quality posts: 34 Private Messages cappo

Did someone swoop in and grab them or did they just give up?

pragmatist007

quality posts: 4 Private Messages pragmatist007
miken927 wrote:I don't think there are many cross-dressers who wear size 2T

Well a fella can only hope

LaVikinga

quality posts: 13 Private Messages LaVikinga

I think we can all be safe in assuming Tim Gunn does NOT advise the Woot staff buyers.
Did someone who HAS Cheeriocrunchers consider this was a good buy? First rule of thumb is not to dress people who live so close to the ground in pricier knit garments. It's not worth it.

Wine may not heal all things, but it sure will make you feel a whole lot better.