0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

lichme

quality posts: 2846 Private Messages lichme

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung Blu-ray Player with Wi-Fi
$49.99 + $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $13 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

goodemi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages goodemi

I bought a similar one a month ago. Unfortunately, Amazon video doesn't work on Samsung DVD/Blu-ray players.

Unclemongo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Unclemongo

No Amazon Prime on this? That would be *fail*. Dang.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

I think you can take off the "Too Late for Xmas" tag woot!

BTW, Comments weren't too good when this was sold on tech.woot on the 24th.

------------------
I Bet on Sky

tonycald

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tonycald
Unclemongo wrote:No Amazon Prime on this? That would be *fail*. Dang.

I bought one of these a month ago from Target for $99 US and haven't noticed that it doesn't support Amazon Prime. Nothing fancy about the device but it works every time I turn it on and that's really all I'm looking for in a movie player.

deathopie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages deathopie

I need a cheap non connected bluray. My tv and tivo already have wireless access to all the crap I need. There should be something out there for around $30.

velociraptor419

quality posts: 0 Private Messages velociraptor419

As long as it works with Netflix that's all I need

sil40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sil40

This is going to be a dumb question but... Will this unit support 3D? I just bought a 3D TV and want to get something that I can do 3D movies on... Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! =)

jrintels

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrintels
velociraptor419 wrote:As long as it works with Netflix that's all I need

Does it work with Netflix?

thecaptainh00k

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thecaptainh00k

Does the 2 channel output mean this will only support stereo sound and not surround sound?

justin364

quality posts: 0 Private Messages justin364

What? Too late for X-Mas??? You have 363 days left, Woot! Surely the shipping isn't THAT bad.

jmbunkin

quality posts: 28 Private Messages jmbunkin

Does not seem to be that great a deal for a refurb. I bought a Panasonic DMP-BDT220 for $70 new several weeks ago from Amazon and it has the 3D feature.

ptravers99

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ptravers99
jrintels wrote:Does it work with Netflix?

The remote has a big red NETFLIX button on it.

iubito

quality posts: 0 Private Messages iubito
sil40 wrote:This is going to be a dumb question but... Will this unit support 3D? I just bought a 3D TV and want to get something that I can do 3D movies on... Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! =)

No. This is not 3D. Sorry.

Unclemongo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Unclemongo
ptravers99 wrote:The remote has a big red NETFLIX button on it.

But does it WORK with Netflix? I mean, there could be an evil gang in the factories just putting random app-access buttons on remotes willy-nilly! For all I know, I might press the Netflix button and nuke Scotland!

aron1231

quality posts: 1 Private Messages aron1231

"too late for Christmas"

Where's the Fruitcake?? We still have negative two days people!! I want my product two days ago!!!! Talk about lack of customer service, sheesh...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

aron1231 wrote:"too late for Christmas"

Where's the Fruitcake?? We still have negative two days people!! I want my product two days ago!!!! Talk about lack of customer service, sheesh...

Brat.

We didn't have time to Photoshop that back out.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dopepeddler

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dopepeddler

Just read about the no Big ol' Celebration on Christmas, but I knew it already. Amazon took everything good about Woot just as Microsoft did to Jellyfish.com. So sad.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dopepeddler wrote:Just read about the no Big ol' Celebration on Christmas, but I knew it already. Amazon took everything good about Woot just as Microsoft did to Jellyfish.com. So sad.

Did you read this too?

http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5279057

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dopepeddler

ThunderThighs wrote:Brat.

We didn't have time to Photoshop that back out.

You and the other actual Woot employess, not Amazon should start your own new website and bring back the Woot business model. Call it YEAH!!!.com (or my choice of stickitupurbumamazon.com)

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927
jrintels wrote:Does it work with Netflix?

In theory... there are a lot of user review comments about it freezing up on Netflix, but you kind of have to take that with a grain of salt.

------------------
I Bet on Sky

dopepeddler

ThunderThighs wrote:Did you read this too?

http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5279057

Had not seen that. Thank you for the link. It makes sense and you, my fine lady, have made my day!

helibobber

quality posts: 0 Private Messages helibobber
sil40 wrote:This is going to be a dumb question but... Will this unit support 3D? I just bought a 3D TV and want to get something that I can do 3D movies on... Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! =)

You need the Samsung BD-D6500 3D Blu-ray Player, refurbs go for $80. I have it and it plays 3D Blu rays perfectly.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dopepeddler wrote:You and the other actual Woot employess, not Amazon should start your own new website and bring back the Woot business model. Call it YEAH!!!.com (or my choice of stickitupurbumamazon.com)

Selling one thing a day these days doesn't give you much of a profit to work with.

FORUM MODERATOR

sixfofalcon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sixfofalcon
justin364 wrote:What? Too late for X-Mas??? You have 363 days left, Woot! Surely the shipping isn't THAT bad.

You've never experienced Woot's SmartPost service, have you?

tmedvick

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tmedvick
miken927 wrote:I think you can take off the "Too Late for Xmas" tag woot!

BTW, Comments weren't too good when this was sold on tech.woot on the 24th.

Well, Eastern Orthodox Christmas is still to come.

ThunderThighs

Staff

dopepeddler wrote:Had not seen that. Thank you for the link. It makes sense and you, my fine lady, have made my day!

FORUM MODERATOR

dag2222

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dag2222

one word: do not buy this DVD player! Ok that was 6 words, but seriously, this player sucks. It boasts these wonderful apps that you can "allegedly" use, but when they are installed, they simply do not work. Not only do they not work but I swear I can hear them laughing at me as well. You want Hulu+? Ha ha, fat chance? You want to browse the internet? Well, you'll have to try and do it with Safari (yeah, I know), but even then it just taunts you with sudden movements and flickering screens to make you believe that you will - one day - be able to browse the interwebs. Do you have kids? they will hate you for even thinking about trying to connect to their favorite TV show. I had to buy my 3 year old a pony just to get him to look me in the eyes again. Do yourself a favor; just don't do it.