WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

The Pinnacle Of Speakerdom

When you give your brand a name like "Pinnacle," you better be pretty good. It doesn't matter if you're making speakers, pineapple juice, or circus peanuts, they better be the best version of that thing. Or at least pretty good (how good can circus peanuts really get?). Otherwise you're setting your company up for derision by snarky deal-a-day websites, the cruelest fate of all.
Pinnacle official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Gatzby wrote:If I had to pick one of these for punk, which one would it be? THE LOUDEST?!
I'm just hanging out, really.

Live2Dive

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Live2Dive

I have the MB11500+ and I highly recommend the system. I paid a few hundred more through another site, and have absolutely no regrets. We have it in our theater room and are looking at the 700 watt set for the living room. They are that good!

pinnaclespeakers

quality posts: 91 Private Messages pinnaclespeakers

Hi, Arin with Pinnacle Speakers here to answer any questions about our products, our company etc.
Pinnacle is 37 years old, I am a tad younger.

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975

does anyone know the model number of the speaker bar?

to the woot staff member that screwed up the back2skool code so I could get a lot of nice things for free - thank you.

pinnaclespeakers

luke975 wrote:does anyone know the model number of the speaker bar?

The 9 Element Speaker BAR is model QP9W

joe79987

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joe79987

Hi

I am wondering what speakers come with the MB11500+ system.

Is it the Sonic Fit Series (S-Fit)or are they the Black Diamond Series?

Also which Sub should come with this system?

Can anyone answer this?

zorrex

quality posts: 2 Private Messages zorrex

I picked up the PS Sub 225 and the BD500 speakers recently. They are absolutely awesome. I added those to the cheap Klipsch Energy Take 5pc home theater speakers. Really a great combo. The sub is powerful, and the bookshelf speakers make for excellent front-channel speakers! These will not disappoint you.

pinnaclespeakers

joe79987 wrote:Hi

I am wondering what speakers come with the MB11500+ system.

Is it the Sonic Fit Series (S-Fit)or are they the Black Diamond Series?

Also which Sub should come with this system?

Can anyone answer this?

Hi, Elite Black Diamond Series product along with a powerful 12" subwoofer and Monster Cable included for convenience.

joe79987

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joe79987
pinnaclespeakers wrote:Hi, Arin with Pinnacle Speakers here to answer any questions about our products, our company etc.
Pinnacle is 37 years old, I am a tad younger.

Hi Arin

I have a small problem and I would like to talk you, but not on the message boards. I don't want to go blasting my problem on the community board.

Thanks

Joe

sixfofalcon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sixfofalcon

I have been using a pair of AC650s as a center channel in my home theater system. I'm sure it's overkill, but I love the sound. Which of these speakers would mix well with the AC650s?

pinnaclespeakers

joe79987 wrote:Hi Arin

I have a small problem and I would like to talk you, but not on the message boards. I don't want to go blasting my problem on the community board.

Thanks

Joe

Hi Joe,

No Problem, please e-mail me at:
info@pinnaclespeakers.com.

pinnaclespeakers

sixfofalcon wrote:I have been using a pair of AC650s as a center channel in my home theater system. I'm sure it's overkill, but I love the sound. Which of these speakers would mix well with the AC650s?

We highly recommend BD 500 which are on a closeout price. They are from our elite Black Diamond Series and have prodigious bass for 5.25" drivers. Mate them as front channel to AC650 Center.

junroot

quality posts: 0 Private Messages junroot

I have a Pioneer VSX-1022-K receiver,
2 Polk audio Monitor 70 II floor standing speakers,
1 Polk audio Monitor C20 center speaker,
1 Klipsch RW-12D subwoofer.

Which speaker should I select as surround speakers?

Thanks,

pinnaclespeakers

junroot wrote:I have a Pioneer VSX-1022-K receiver,
2 Polk audio Monitor 70 II floor standing speakers,
1 Polk audio Monitor C20 center speaker,
1 Klipsch RW-12D subwoofer.

Which speaker should I select as surround speakers?

We think mated to the Klipsch and Polk your best hoice is BD 500. They can also be used as main speakers, full range music monitors for other applications. I personally think the BD 500 is the cleanest sounding and most effortless compact shelf monitor I have ever heard.

Thanks,

afool622

quality posts: 0 Private Messages afool622

All,

I'm looking into getting a sound bar. Is FRONT ROW SYS 8210 a good choice? I'm not too much of an audio guy, but I do like good sound.

Thanks

lwbrown84

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lwbrown84

I don't know much about this stuff. Do I need a receiver for the sound bar?

pinnaclespeakers

afool622 wrote:All,

I'm looking into getting a sound bar. Is FRONT ROW SYS 8210 a good choice? I'm not too much of an audio guy, but I do like good sound.

Thanks

The FRONT ROW SYS8210 is an excellent choice because the acoustics are excellent, yet it is incredibly simple for anyone to hook up. You may not consider yourself an audio guy, but you will absolutely here an impressive improvement to the TV itself. This is an excellent choice.

pinnaclespeakers

lwbrown84 wrote:I don't know much about this stuff. Do I need a receiver for the sound bar?

The SPEAKERBAR QP9W is a high end BAR and does need a receiver. The item that does not need a receiver is the SOUNDBAR included with FRONTROWSYS8210 because it has it's own amplifier.

Anonimowy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Anonimowy
pinnaclespeakers wrote:The FRONT ROW SYS8210 is an excellent choice because the acoustics are excellent, yet it is incredibly simple for anyone to hook up. You may not consider yourself an audio guy, but you will absolutely here an impressive improvement to the TV itself. This is an excellent choice.

Why can I not find any review on the internet anywhere about this soundbar set? It is very intriguing since it's original price is 800 dollars and the offered deal sounds great but I feel that if I buy it, ill be taking a stab in the dark.

+1 internets

pinnaclespeakers

Hi, Arin with Pinnacle working late tonight to assist. We think making some good system combinations would be a helpful tool for many of you. So here are a few excellent combinations;

All these items are significantly discounted exclusively at WOOT.COM.

QP9W: Purchase alone as an excellent Audiophile Speaker Bar

Add SFITLCR 250tp QP9W for Rear Surround and PSSUB 225 for a excellent subwoofer.

ANother good approach is 3 SFITCTR 350 for front left/front right and center channel. 1 Pair SFITLCR 250 for rear, and add PSSUB 225 for an excellent 12" subwoofer

BD 500 Front and BD 300 Center, can also use BD 500 in rear.

For straight music listening the BD 500 with or without a subwoofer is an outstanding choice. We are selling them at closeout pricing.

FRONTROW SYS 8210 is specifically designed as an excellent match to todays super thin flat screen TV's that typically are beautiful, yet acoustically challenged. For a super easy set up, and perfect match to today's very thin TV's we recommend that system.

Models MB 9500+ and MB 11500+ are all pre-selected 5.1 systems with match components. Model MB 11500+ has a larger 12" subwoofer and larger front speakers for larger listening areas.

All of these options are excellent, and of course all these items are designed to be purchased individually to add to or upgrade existing systems.

All our products are designed by engineers who are themselves musicians. Average duration of employment for one of our engineers is 19 years at Pinnacle. Enjoy their work.

pinnaclespeakers

Anonimowy wrote:Why can I not find any review on the internet anywhere about this soundbar set? It is very intriguing since it's original price is 800 dollars and the offered deal sounds great but I feel that if I buy it, ill be taking a stab in the dark.

This is a brand new item just released last month. We hope you can trust our 37 year superb reputation for performance and value. We never release a new product until 5 enginners all agree to sign off on it as a product worthy of the Pinnacle brand, and that includes the president himself, who is an engineer. At only $279, we tried to make this a no brainer.

phishneslo

quality posts: 5 Private Messages phishneslo

If I buy 2 pairs of the LCR 3" 3-way, one of the centers with the 2 x 4" drivers, and the 225 watt subwoofer, it would cost less than the "1000 watt" package, and would seem to give me a better center and rears.... Am I missing something?

vanevenhoven

quality posts: 22 Private Messages vanevenhoven

Hello Woot! folks,

A few notes; I bought a good deal of Pinnacle speakers in the last Woot offering (Nov. 15) and I love what it did to the sound in my house. Arin is top notch and the customer service goes well beyond the sale. The speakers themselves are fabulous in performance, but look amazing. We have both the piano gloss finish (the black Diamond series (like the BD500s)) as well as the flat black wood grain and they are damn near artful in the house. I couldn't be happier, and if you're on the fence, jump. You wont regret it.

pinnaclespeakers wrote:Hi, Arin with Pinnacle working late tonight to assist. We think making some good system combinations would be a helpful tool for many of you. So here are a few excellent combinations;

All these items are significantly discounted exclusively at WOOT.COM.

QP9W: Purchase alone as an excellent Audiophile Speaker Bar

Add SFITLCR 250tp QP9W for Rear Surround and PSSUB 225 for a excellent subwoofer.

ANother good approach is 3 SFITCTR 350 for front left/front right and center channel. 1 Pair SFITLCR 250 for rear, and add PSSUB 225 for an excellent 12" subwoofer

BD 500 Front and BD 300 Center, can also use BD 500 in rear.

For straight music listening the BD 500 with or without a subwoofer is an outstanding choice. We are selling them at closeout pricing.

FRONTROW SYS 8210 is specifically designed as an excellent match to todays super thin flat screen TV's that typically are beautiful, yet acoustically challenged. For a super easy set up, and perfect match to today's very thin TV's we recommend that system.

Models MB 9500+ and MB 11500+ are all pre-selected 5.1 systems with match components. Model MB 11500+ has a larger 12" subwoofer and larger front speakers for larger listening areas.

All of these options are excellent, and of course all these items are designed to be purchased individually to add to or upgrade existing systems.

All our products are designed by engineers who are themselves musicians. Average duration of employment for one of our engineers is 19 years at Pinnacle. Enjoy their work.

gelkhour

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gelkhour
ge wrote:
What is the model number for each of the speakers in the package "Pinnacle Speakers 5.1 Channel 700W Audiophile Home Theater System MB9500+" ?

matthewthompson85

quality posts: 0 Private Messages matthewthompson85

Bought the bd 300 center, qp9 soundbar and a pair of 5 element floor standing speakers last time woot had them on here. Sold the qp9 cause it wasn't exactly perfectly matched to the tone of the other two. Still sounds great mind you just wasn't what I was looking for. Now as far as the others go I am amazed at the imaging and the great balance of the set. The mids and highs really grab your attention without being abnoxiois They do require a good amp but if you got it they will pay out dividends at mid to med high volumes. Currently begging my fiancé to buy more and finish my finish up my surround setup.

dager35

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dager35

I've got dig 1000 and it's great. I also run if you can believe Arctic 2 series from Pinnacle as bookshelf speakers which are supposedly rare. The sound is great. Highly recommend Pinnacle

lcwhips

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lcwhips

I bought the MB9500+ system about 6 months ago for $349.99 on woot and finally hooked it up over the weekend. I connected it to a "cheap" Onkyo HT-RC330 (https://www.shoponkyo.com/detail.cfm?productid=HT-RC330&modelid=45&group_id=1&detail=2) for $107 by signing up for club onkyo ($10 off) and using code HHCO to get 25% off. It sounds incredible. I will look to purchase a newer, more powerful receiver at another time, but from a power stand point, this system is amazing. The clarity is unreal and I have the subwoofer at 1.5 or 2 out of 10 and it is extremely powerful. It feels like I'm in a movie theater. I'm no audiophile, but I enjoy an extremely clear sound and these definitely met my expectations. Highly recommend them! (:

andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben

Which speakers exactly are in MB 11500+? Are those the individual 3-Element Center Channel Speaker for $79 or the BD 300 for $179?, the PS Sub 225 12" Powered Subwoofer for $159, the 3-Element LCR Speakers (for surround) for $85... and then which ones are the Front speakers in this bundle? The BD 500 ($219) or a 'lower end' speaker?

pinnaclespeakers

phishneslo wrote:If I buy 2 pairs of the LCR 3" 3-way, one of the centers with the 2 x 4" drivers, and the 225 watt subwoofer, it would cost less than the "1000 watt" package, and would seem to give me a better center and rears.... Am I missing something?

Hi, Arin with Pinnacle Speakers here. Good question. The MB 11500+ System uses products from our highest end Black Diamond series which all have a beautiful piano lacquer finish. The system also includes hi quality Monster Cable 14 gauge wire worth $39.00. The finish alone is worth a substantial penny. However, putting that aside and focus only on acoustics, your suggested configuration would provide a better center channel. But would not come up to the performance of the lacquer fronts, and rears as those products are better. I can add this, if your primary use is movies,and the beautiful piano lacquer finish is not important to you, the SFITCTR350 is an excellent center channel choice. I hope this answers your question.

pinnaclespeakers

andreaserben wrote:Which speakers exactly are in MB 11500+? Are those the individual 3-Element Center Channel Speaker for $79 or the BD 300 for $179?, the PS Sub 225 12" Powered Subwoofer for $159, the 3-Element LCR Speakers (for surround) for $85... and then which ones are the Front speakers in this bundle? The BD 500 ($219) or a 'lower end' speaker?

Hi. Well actually, none of the above.......Except you are correct on the Subwoofer.

This is a pre-matched system consisting of BD 100 Front and Rear and BD 200 Center. We include 14 gauge high quality Monster Cable. Models BD 300 and BD 500 purchased separately along with PSSUB 225 would in fact be a big upgrade for only a couple hindred more dollars. Pinnacle only makes high end speakers at varying price ranges ranging up to $5,000.

steiger21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages steiger21

Hi Arin,

I've got another question for you. And thanks for all your help answering all these questions, we must keep you pretty busy.
I have 4 S-FIT 1050 tower speakers for my front channels and front wides, LCR250's for my surround and surround rear channels, 2 SUBcompact8's for subs and a BD 300 center. I was wondering if I could have your professional opinion of my system configuration, and if you'd recommend replacing 1-2 sets of the LCR250's with the BD 500's or even using BD 300's.
Again, thanks for your help!

PS, anyone reading this... After purchasing just c couple of these speakers, I was SOLD. I ended up buying every single speaker for my setup from Woot.com-Pinnacle. Great prices, great customer service and amazing warranty periods!
If you'd debating on making a purchase, BUY.

bobdo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bobdo

After reading the reviews here, the input from Arin, checking out Pinnacle's website, and having the price dropped $20 by Woot! (thanks!) - in for a pair of the BD500s

Oh, and the 10 year warranty! (although Pinnacle's site says 12 year, but I'm not complaining)

floydfanatic00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages floydfanatic00

I have polk audio monitor 60s and cs1 for my fronts and need good surround speakers to compliment them. Would the s-fit lcr 250 be a good match? Any reviews on them? I can't find reviews anywhere and hard to buy them without listening to them first or hear consumer opinions.

jamespmaguire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamespmaguire

I purchased the MB9500+ when they first became available on woot! and the set sounds great! I would recommend them to friends and family. I use them mostly for movie watching and gaming. I also use them with an Onkyo nr515 reciever.

pinnaclespeakers

gelkhour wrote:

Hi, Pinnacle Speakers to assist. Model MB 9500+ is a pres-selected 5.1 HTIB speaker pack we designed to eliminate any decision making. It includes products from our elite Black Diamond series. 4 BD 100 for front and rear, 1 BD 200 for Center Channel, 1 10" 100 Watt front firing and exceptionally accurate 10" subwoofer, and we even include high quality 14 gauge Monster Cable to make this a completely simple and acoustically matched system to install and enjoy.

pinnaclespeakers

floydfanatic00 wrote:I have polk audio monitor 60s and cs1 for my fronts and need good surround speakers to compliment them. Would the s-fit lcr 250 be a good match? Any reviews on them? I can't find reviews anywhere and hard to buy them without listening to them first or hear consumer opinions.

Hello, Arin with Pinnacle. I would first like to say I have been working with Pinnacle Speakers for 7 years. As an employee we cannot purchase the products at these special Woot end of year pricing. So, in this case, we recommend you read other posts, vest your confidence in our 37 year history, and consider that the values here are really complete no brainers to those of us who know. Having said that, yes, SFIT LCR 250 PAIR is a fine match to the Polk. Both a fairly neutral and slightly forward leaning acoustically. We think our desgins blen well with Polk or any other major brand. Finally, I will add this, NOTE: Model SFITLCR250 is being sold here as 1 PAIR (2 units). We know Wooters like to check market prices, any other AUTHORIZED DEALER is charging prices based on SINGLE units. We put this pair offer together special and exclusive for the Woot community only. @ $85.00/pair, there is truly no risk.

pinnaclespeakers

bobdo wrote:After reading the reviews here, the input from Arin, checking out Pinnacle's website, and having the price dropped $20 by Woot! (thanks!) - in for a pair of the BD500s

Oh, and the 10 year warranty! (although Pinnacle's site says 12 year, but I'm not complaining)

We know you will be amazed. This model BD 500 is the sleeper in these offers. BD 500 SERIES ll is 12 years warranty, this one is 10, with closeout costing.

andreaserben

pinnaclespeakers wrote:Hi. Well actually, none of the above.......Except you are correct on the Subwoofer.

This is a pre-matched system consisting of BD 100 Front and Rear and BD 200 Center. We include 14 gauge high quality Monster Cable. Models BD 300 and BD 500 purchased separately along with PSSUB 225 would in fact be a big upgrade for only a couple hindred more dollars. Pinnacle only makes high end speakers at varying price ranges ranging up to $5,000.

The picture shows different speakers for front and rear - so either your response does not seem to be 100% accurate or the picture is not accurate? The description of the 700W system seems to have same front-rear speakers, and you listed those also in the response to the 700W system (which as a different woofer of course), but not this one.
So I see 4 different speakers in the picture:
Subwoofer
Center
Front
Surround

andreaserben

andreaserben wrote:The picture shows different speakers for front and rear - so either your response does not seem to be 100% accurate or the picture is not accurate? The description of the 700W system seems to have same front-rear speakers, and you listed those also in the response to the 700W system (which as a different woofer of course), but not this one.
So I see 4 different speakers in the picture:
Subwoofer
Center
Front
Surround

I called Pinnacle Speakers:
The 11500+ bundle has the bigger subwoofer,
has 3 BD 200 speakers (1 as center) and 2 BD 100 speakers (surround back)

The MB9500+ bundle has the smaller subwoofer, has 2 BD 200 speakers (front),
and 3 BD 100 speakers (surround back and one used as center)