0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Wireless Readybright Kit - Whole House
$49.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Somebody killed the stroller!

The flashlight alone was $14.99 earlier today.

------------------
I Bet on Sky

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Thought this was a neat idea, until I realized that it requires batteries. Considering I forget the ones in the smoke detector all the time...I could only imagine what would happen to these!

hippie19

quality posts: 21 Private Messages hippie19

According to the extended writeup on the mothership each puck takes 4C batteries, and the small ones take 4AA. Also, the power out detection is from having the remote plugged into an outlet.

calamb53

quality posts: 0 Private Messages calamb53

Does wireless mean I have to buy the wires separately?

gmwhit

quality posts: 2 Private Messages gmwhit

Power went out yesterday for 1 1/2 hours. Darkness does not become me. Could have used this.

morninglark

quality posts: 22 Private Messages morninglark

Wow, this is a great deal! This package is over a hundred dollars directly from Mr Beams. http://www.mrbeams.com/readybright/rb-power-outage-house-lights

If I didn't already own a smaller set and have a small apt, I would be all over this. Since I haven't lost power, I can't review the system though.

cgwodehouse

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cgwodehouse

Have several of the small square lights. Perfect for hallways or other areas where you don't have an outlet for a nightlight.

One of the three-pack didn't work, but a quick call to Mr Beams, and they immediately got one in the mail to me, and it works perfectly. Made my mother's bedroom and the hallway at the top of the stairs much safer for her.

Require four AA batteries. Doesn't say you can use rechargeable, reviews say they work fine.

Denimbear

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Denimbear
gmwhit wrote:Power went out yesterday for 1 1/2 hours. Darkness does not become me. Could have used this.

I use a flashlight for 2.00 lol but that is just me lol

Never Take for Granted what God Has given you so Freely , for tomorrow it maybe gone

jthebird1977

quality posts: 26 Private Messages jthebird1977

seems like a lot of batteries needed. if everyone had ordered the batteries on Christmas instead of griping about the fabled bag of cheer they would have plenty on hand when the lights show up.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

jsp

quality posts: 8 Private Messages jsp

This is indeed a good deal - we have the three square lights arrayed in a closet which has no light and no power to put one and it works great! Motion detector turns them on when the door is moved. No more swearing husband bumbling around and cussing the darkness... very happy with them here, replacement batteries and all.

Denimbear

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Denimbear
cgwodehouse wrote:Have several of the small square lights. Perfect for hallways or other areas where you don't have an outlet for a nightlight.

One of the three-pack didn't work, but a quick call to Mr Beams, and they immediately got one in the mail to me, and it works perfectly. Made my mother's bedroom and the hallway at the top of the stairs much safer for her.

Require four AA batteries. Doesn't say you can use rechargeable, reviews say they work fine.

YOu dont want to use recharables in something like this . As the Rechargables dont hold a charge , and you cant recharge the rechargables w/o power. So now your back to putting mercury in the water

Never Take for Granted what God Has given you so Freely , for tomorrow it maybe gone

cgwodehouse

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cgwodehouse
Denimbear wrote:YOu dont want to use recharables in something like this . As the Rechargables dont hold a charge , and you cant recharge the rechargables w/o power. So now your back to putting mercury in the water

Thanks for the heads-up.

gdarland

quality posts: 4 Private Messages gdarland
baybei wrote:Thought this was a neat idea, until I realized that it requires batteries. Considering I forget the ones in the smoke detector all the time...I could only imagine what would happen to these!

Ummm, of course it requires batteries. It wouldn't do much good if these had to be plugged in, only for the electricity to go out and....oh, never mind.

gtd4912123

anthony8280

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anthony8280
gdarland wrote:Ummm, of course it requires batteries.

Made me giggle.

Anthony M. Powers,
Web Developer & Investor
Barcode Publicity

morninglark

quality posts: 22 Private Messages morninglark

Mr beams sells two types of lights. The motion activated and the power outage lights. These are the power outage ones. All of the lights run off off batteries but the flashlight plugs into the wall to charge and doubles as a controller. When the power goes out, the flashlight activates and turns on all the other lights. If you are not home, they will stay on for 1/2 hour and then turn off to save the batteries. If you are home, the use the flashlight/ controller to turn the lights off or to keep them on as needed.

propaneman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages propaneman

no Big ol' Celebration ,yet

jimmyjayjr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jimmyjayjr

I hit I want one....good deal!
Six lights

fatpat

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fatpat
Denimbear wrote:YOu dont want to use recharables in something like this . As the Rechargables dont hold a charge , and you cant recharge the rechargables w/o power. So now your back to putting mercury in the water

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, but rechargeable NMH's work great with the sensor equipped lights!

techiegirl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages techiegirl

Batteries are still available as a Woot Plus item, I just picked some up.

I ordered these lights because I don't want to sit in the dark in another power failure. This will be great for the kitchen where I have a gas stove to cook on, if I can see it.