ceagee

quality posts: 62 Private Messages ceagee

well glad that obscene sock thing has been straightened out.

so favorite milkshake you ask ?
I have to say I am mood dependent.
I mean sometimes I want nothing more than a chocolate malt.( make with chocolate ice cream)
Other times, if available a FRESH banana shake or FRESH strawberry shake. I hate all that fake flavor syrup that is used in milkshakes these days. Ick. Must have fresh fruit involved if that is to be the flavor.

and sometimes there is nothing as refreshing as a plain vanilla shake. ( with real vanilla natch')

of course in march, one must make a pilgrimage to McD's for a Shamrock shake ! ( eta : I know I know it's all artificial kinda against my grain)

and if in the party mode. I make a mean pina colada with ice cream. ( fresh pineapple of course)

Now I'm thirsty. damn

taimdala

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taimdala

Chocolate Malt didn't make the list? Awww....! Well, it's the reason I voted for the "Something Else". It's good to know it got mentioned in the comments, though.

jackdz1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jackdz1

Black and white. Only way to go.

roni24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages roni24

Pineapple is my favorite but I also like banana and banana with chocolate.

joebedford

quality posts: 0 Private Messages joebedford

Moral of the story: ask Wooters a question that makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE, and they will still make some kind of sense of it and answer it.

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches
joebedford wrote:Moral of the story: ask Wooters a question that makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE, and they will still make some kind of sense of it and answer it.

Because we are awesome like that!

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

shanda

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shanda
mjedmundson wrote:Chik-fil-a has the BEST milkshakes..hands down..and my fav. flavor of theirs is PEACH! But it's a seasonal flavor...unfortunately.

They get us addicted and then YANK it away from us for 9 months!

Demigawd

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Demigawd

My fave is butterscotch or caramel.

tiler100

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tiler100
dseanadams wrote:So, okay, this is embarrassing. Due to a mistake on my part, the original "question" is actually a response to the poll running on Sellout right now. This poll was always supposed to be about best milkshake flavor, NOT ABOUT FLAVORED ANYTHING ELSE. Sorry!

:forumsmite:

Discord

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Discord

Butterscotch.

bajadog

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bajadog
opaulw wrote:too bad

Huh?

Be nice.

Kaellyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kaellyn

Peach or Pineapple are my favorites, but chocolate peanut butter is great, too!

ghengis

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ghengis

Chocolate Marmalade is my favorite or Toasted Marshmallow where the marshmallow is toasted fresh for the top of the shake.

Or anything off the menu at www.LoftyPursuits.com

bgrismore

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bgrismore

Peach

Grismores123

jroberts2589

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jroberts2589

Cookies and Cream, with real Oreo's.

lqotw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lqotw
fhrcreations75155 wrote:I'm going with coffee flavored regardless of what it is: cause I like coffee, so there!

Oh yeauh! Coffee-flavor anything is good with me - and I didn't get the joke (and I have a dirty mind!)

LQOTW
(If only she'd use her Powers for Good)

kristinekeeton

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kristinekeeton

Pineapple shakes are the BEST!

JimBob1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages JimBob1

Got to have an overload of malt to make a shake a malted. Once properly malted, vanilla and chocolate flavors become fabulous, thanks!

Non-beer drinkers and younger people don't know about malt. Soak barley in water until it just sprouts, then immediately toast it lightly. Grind that into powder, and you have malt. It adds a very special sweetness and flavor to drinks. In beer, it is the sweetness that feeds the yeast to produce alcohol.

rdjuras

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rdjuras

Ugh. How does chocolate always win?

zollars23

quality posts: 15 Private Messages zollars23

Chocolate Almond. We have a local dairy chain that will make anything you want. My favorite is chocolate malt with almonds. They add a ton of slivered almonds and run it through the milkshake mixer. Delicious!

(V) (;,,;) (V) <---Zoidberg

{img]https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/712b9375-5487-4897-baf4-2212baf8dbca.png[/img]

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
dseanadams wrote:So, okay, this is embarrassing. Due to a mistake on my part, the original "question" is actually a response to the poll running on Sellout right now. This poll was always supposed to be about best milkshake flavor, NOT ABOUT FLAVORED ANYTHING ELSE. Sorry!

/gigglesnerk

:D

Srsly, though, glad we got a response.

My favorite holiday MILKSHAKE:

mjc613

quality posts: 47 Private Messages mjc613

Chocolate and Coffee. At Carvel, I would get a coffee shake with chocolate ice cream or vice versa. AMBROSIA!!!! NECTAR OF THE GODS!!!! Sigh.

flamingskulls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flamingskulls

Mocha

nerdchik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nerdchik

Mexican chocolate.

MrLrSr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrLrSr

Strawberry-pineapple

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Oreo.

whoahbaby

quality posts: 0 Private Messages whoahbaby

MOCHA!!!

almostpink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages almostpink

Pecan pie milkshake from the Cookout burger chain in NC, thank you very much.

drpuzzle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages drpuzzle

A&W Root Beer Frosty

ctdemonet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ctdemonet

Best milkshake flavor is, without a doubt, the Banana Pudding milkshake from Chick-fil-A!!!

ctdemonet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ctdemonet
almostpink wrote:Pecan pie milkshake from the Cookout burger chain in NC, thank you very much.

I take back what I just posted - this sounds freaking delicious! My mouth is watering....damn you random guy talking about pecan pie milkshake!

rnorthro14

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rnorthro14

No mention of a bacon milkshake is a travesty.

MommaBeary

quality posts: 10 Private Messages MommaBeary

Chocolate Peanut Butter - YUMMY!!!

mdmizell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdmizell

Chocolate chip cookie dough milk shake owns.

ericbres

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ericbres

Bacon

compunaut

quality posts: 2 Private Messages compunaut

Milkshakes
Best ever: coconut creme pie
Also great: fresh berry (raspberry or blueberry are favorites)

naoyusimi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages naoyusimi

Banana-chocolate MALT, please . . . STAT!

naoyusimi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages naoyusimi
ctdemonet wrote:I take back what I just posted - this sounds freaking delicious! My mouth is watering....damn you random guy talking about pecan pie milkshake!

I know! Reading the comments, I am newly inspired to want many of these! ::whimpers:: Coconut cream pie? Chocolate chip cookie dough? ::DIES::