0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Kuhn RIkon Avocado Knife & Masher Set
$5.99 + $5 Standard OR $14 Two-Day OR $22 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

TinFoil

quality posts: 2 Private Messages TinFoil

Is this compatible with iMac (and cheese)?

DaveKrieger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DaveKrieger

I bought these from Sellout a few weeks ago... I think you can probably live without them.

HaveAWootDay

quality posts: 5 Private Messages HaveAWootDay

you can probably live without most of the items found on woot

note2001

quality posts: 25 Private Messages note2001
DaveKrieger wrote:I bought these from Sellout a few weeks ago... I think you can probably live without them.

Which is why they make the perfect gift for the aunt one may not be able to stand. Hurry folks! Only 362 days until next Christmas! (... and I'd like to see the next woot item before I pass out from exhaustion)

HaveAWootDay

quality posts: 5 Private Messages HaveAWootDay

but why would you want to ? ! ? !

buenocabra

quality posts: 2 Private Messages buenocabra
DaveKrieger wrote:I bought these from Sellout a few weeks ago... I think you can probably live without them.

What, pray tell, do you suggest I use to cut and mash my avocados? A knife and spoon? I guess we should just start living in trees and throwing feces at each other, too.

The nerve.

DaveKrieger

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DaveKrieger
buenocabra wrote:What, pray tell, do you suggest I use to cut and mash my avocados? A knife and spoon? I guess we should just start living in trees and throwing feces at each other, too.

The nerve.

Start?

daefaroth

quality posts: 3 Private Messages daefaroth
buenocabra wrote:What, pray tell, do you suggest I use to cut and mash my avocados? A knife and spoon? I guess we should just start living in trees and throwing feces at each other, too.

The nerve.

*Throws feces at buenocabra from my tree*

hat creek trading

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hat creek trading

I'm wondering how you hold these little devils. And WHAT are the holes in the handle for? Is a puzzlement!

aws3100

tarara13666

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tarara13666

I bought these a while back and frankly i love the cute little set. The masher does really with avocados, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and more!! and the knife part is really nice too, great for cutting sandwich bread and the end great for spearing pickles out of the pickle jar!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tarara13666 wrote:I bought these a while back and frankly i love the cute little set. The masher does really with avocados, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and more!! and the knife part is really nice too, great for cutting sandwich bread and the end great for spearing pickles out of the pickle jar!

I want every one to notice that these are sold out now after this post. THIS IS HOW YOU SELL PEOPLE!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

daefaroth

quality posts: 3 Private Messages daefaroth
ThunderThighs wrote: THIS IS HOW YOU SELL PEOPLE!

Selling people!?!?!?! I must have missed that woot...

piero

quality posts: 0 Private Messages piero

I bought this set yesterday and they showed up at my door today, which makes me wonder whether Woot reads my mind and ships products before I order them.
As for the set, smaller and sturdier than I thought, but thinking about it, the size is perfect. I haven't used it yet but it seems useful. I didn't have other mashers, so mashing avocados was always a difficult task (especially if they're still a little green). I'm not sure about the serrated edge, looks pretty dull but I hope it works.