0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Klipsch Image ONE Headphones
$49.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

daefaroth

quality posts: 4 Private Messages daefaroth

10 purchases to drop to 99%.
I hope a lot of people need headphones.

korhalx

quality posts: 4 Private Messages korhalx

I'm not too familiar with Klipsch. Are they a decent audio brand?

Rudedog753

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Rudedog753
korhalx wrote:I'm not too familiar with Klipsch. Are they a decent audio brand?

Yes, but I know nothing about these headphones. Found this;

http://reviews.cnet.com/headphones/klipsch-image-one/4505-7877_7-34335826.html

In for one pair.

jsheidler

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsheidler

Bought these off woot a couple of weeks ago for $20 more Very comfortable and impressive sound. Very happy with my purchase but wished I would have paid $49.99!

corvettejoe

quality posts: 26 Private Messages corvettejoe

16Hz lows? $110-150 new? 4.5/5 star reviews on any site you look at? I'm in for one for sure!

somnambulator

quality posts: 1 Private Messages somnambulator
korhalx wrote:I'm not too familiar with Klipsch. Are they a decent audio brand?

better than decent

R&D

quality posts: 2 Private Messages R&D

These get an excellent review from CNET. I hope my faith in Woot can be restored. I've had recent issues with Woot refurbs that don't work (e.g., iPod touch) and a lack of information about their products (e.g., the Comfort Pillow with no custom fitting pillow case).

commonplaceMusic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages commonplaceMusic

I've had these headphones for about a year now. By far my favorite I have had. Crisp highs and mids, good clean solid bass...much better than Beats and a lot cheaper even at full price.

somnambulator

quality posts: 1 Private Messages somnambulator
commonplaceMusic wrote:I've had these headphones for about a year now. By far my favorite I have had. Crisp highs and mids, good clean solid bass...much better than Beats and a lot cheaper even at full price.

Beats is as bad as BOSE (Buy Other Sound Equipment)- extremely overpriced for what you get. Thats not to say Beats (and BOSE) doesnt make some good headphones, but that $200 MSRP set of cans is most likely worse than the $100 ones you can buy from any truly reputable company (and klipcsch is one of those).

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bobdo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bobdo
ThunderThighs wrote:

You're on fiyah TT!

BillMcNeal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BillMcNeal

I want to echo other posters comments, these are awesome. I got them a few weeks ago for $20 more and the iPod control doesn't work, but I contacted klipsch nod they are sent me a replacement right away pretty much no questions asked. They sound fantastic, and while it won't help for this sale, RadioShack has these at a headphone bar and you can check them out side by side with the beats by dre, hands down these are superior to the dre's. the only one on the bar that sounded better to me were a $300 pair of studio monitors, but I can live with that.

[color=red]http://www.backshegoes.com The most irreverent Phillies talk on the interwebs![/color]
5/1/2007 Toshiba USB Optical Scroll Mouse – 2 Pack 2
4/27/2007 Screaming Monkey with Black Woot Cape 3
3/23/2007 Screaming Monkey with Green Woot Cape 1 2/26/2007 H&R Block TaxCut Premium Federal & State on 256MB Thumb Drive 1 1/31/2007 Random Crap 3 1/31/2007 ADS USB 2.0 SimpleTouch Hard Drive Case w/Backup Software

mtgoldma

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mtgoldma

I got mine on woot before the holidays. The sound is great, but I think that the ear pads have been replaced in the refurbishment process with something much more rigid and less comfortable than the original. I felt like the ear pads were weirdly hard and pressed on my head. I happened to try a family member's Image ONE over the holidays and they were much more comfortable. The texture of the leather seemed different. I don't think it was just that they were broken in. Also, they're not oversized so they don't do anything to physically block ambient noise.

I like them but it seems like whatever new headphones I get, I am always happier with my Sony MDRs that I got for $60.