mljohnson0419


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mljohnson0419

I went to order a product. Entered my shipping address and payment information. When I reached the Review Your Orders Detail page, Woot had changed my street from a Circle to an Avenue. I tried to edit it, but it automatically changed it back to Avenue. Though not my address, the Avenue address is valid. I deck the halls my items shipped there. How can I get my correct address saved?

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

mljohnson0419 wrote:I went to order a product. Entered my shipping address and payment information. When I reached the Review Your Orders Detail page, Woot had changed my street from a Circle to an Avenue. I tried to edit it, but it automatically changed it back to Avenue. Though not my address, the Avenue address is valid. I deck the halls my items shipped there. How can I get my correct address saved?



sorry for the delayed reply on this. are you still having trouble?

if so, let us know and we'll get you taken care of. i'm sorry i ended that sentence with a preposition.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

claywell


quality posts: 0 Private Messages claywell
PemberDucky wrote:sorry for the delayed reply on this. are you still having trouble?

if so, let us know and we'll get you taken care of. i'm sorry i ended that sentence with a preposition.



I'm having the same problem. Why would you not just let me type the shipping address and then cease to make changes.

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

claywell wrote:I'm having the same problem. Why would you not just let me type the shipping address and then cease to make changes.



If it keeps changing the address you're enter and you're CERTAIN you have the correct address, please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.
They'll be more than happy to help correct the issue.

mljohnson0419


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mljohnson0419
PemberDucky wrote:sorry for the delayed reply on this. are you still having trouble?

if so, let us know and we'll get you taken care of. i'm sorry i ended that sentence with a preposition.




Problem still exists. Now the ordering interface has changed and it allows me to use the address I entered. However when I choose this option, it still changes the address on me. VERY FRUSTRATING. I would like to place an order today.

mljohnson0419


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mljohnson0419
ROGETRAY wrote:If it keeps changing the address you're enter and you're CERTAIN you have the correct address, please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and let them know.
They'll be more than happy to help correct the issue.



I did email member services. They were not helpful. I was basically told I'm entering it wrong. Please help!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mljohnson0419 wrote:I did email member services. They were not helpful.

It's very likely that the order had already been processed for shipping and couldn't be changed.

If you are still having problems with your address changing to something incorrect during verification, send me a PM with the information so I can follow up with development.

You can PM me by clicking the envelope next to my name in this post. You can read your PMs by clicking on the envelope in the forum bar to the right of Everything But Woot.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mljohnson0419 wrote:I did email member services. They were not helpful. I was basically told I'm entering it wrong. Please help!


Ok, with the info you gave me, I was able to confirm that we do seem to be converting your address incorrectly. I've reported it to our development team. I'm so sorry for the frustration.



Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders