Wooters, 2012 is on its way out, and I don’t know about you, but it’s been a "doozie," whatever the crap that is.
As humans tend to do, I find myself reflecting on the events of my 2012*.
So I figured I’d list my “Big 12 Moments of 2012.” I’d like you to list yours, too.
Incidentally, these are probably entirely too personal to be sharing on a website that specializes in selling refurbished consumer electronics, but hey – that’s what being part of a community is all about. So. Here we go:
My Top 12 Moments of 2012:
1. I moved from Las Vegas to Seattle!
2. I woke one morning with no recollection of the night prior. I later learned that paramedics were called to revive me & I'd been drugged by a staff member working at the bar I visited that evening. Fortunately, I was rescued by good people. (Told you this was personal stuff.)
3. My brother came home from his deployment. My siblings, parents & I went to Honolulu to see his ship return. Best feeling in the world. It just doesn't get better.
4. I convinced the people at Woot to pay me to play on their site.
5. I turned 30.
6. Came in 2nd in one of my Fantasy Football leagues. Would've come in 1st, but Hakeem Nicks ruined my life.
7. Commenced divorce proceedings with my husband of 6 years. I promise this has nothing to do with my fervor for fantasy football.
8. Flew home to surprise my Dad on his birthday. I'll never forget the look on his face. "I hope we're stocked up on beer."
9. Returned to running & training after a year or so off. It's arduous and miserable and feels fantastic.
10. I received two diagnoses which, while troubling, were a relief to learn from whence the pain stems.
11. Saw Animal Collective. It was weird. It was awesome.
12. I bought a SPECTACULAR panda hat.
There you have it.
Now it's your turn. What are your Top 12 Moments of 2012?
*I’ve been looking ahead, too. We’ll get to that in another post.
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart