WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

2 Pack Organic Tiny Fruits - 4 Flavors

Speed to First Woot:
1m 2.882s
First Sucker:
lordskitch
Last Wooter to Woot:
tomaco
Last Purchase:
2 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 28% of Woot.com Woots
Top 10% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 26% of Woot.com Woots
Top 21% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 1% first woot
  • 1% second woot
  • 20% < 10 woots
  • 27% < 25 woots
  • 52% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 1% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 3% one month old
  • 10% one year old
  • 85% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 41% bought 1
  • 12% bought 2
  • 47% bought 3 or more

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
100%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

jamieinoc


quality posts: 22 Private Messages jamieinoc

What the hell?

wootalyzer


quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
2 Pack Organic Tiny Fruits - 4 Flavors
$3.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

daisyhill


quality posts: 1 Private Messages daisyhill

what the Duck!

https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/71b967dc-9266-4828-b2cb-a422c43239cf.jpg
https://d3gqasl9vmjfd8.cloudfront.net/9acac83b-256e-4034-98f6-8b8a5e4fbd33.jpg

sliverfas


quality posts: 0 Private Messages sliverfas

FINALLY I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY!!!

udavidj


quality posts: 4 Private Messages udavidj

Condition: New

Well that's a relief

Love,
UdavidJ

jeffamex63


quality posts: 3 Private Messages jeffamex63

I spoke with the owner of Little Duck during a flight from Portland to Milwaukee. He was a very interesting individual.

I have no opinion about his fruity business, however.

Kilikopele


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kilikopele

Ooh look! ORGANIC Bundles of Cruft!

Seriously, I only come here for the articles.

etherium


quality posts: 23 Private Messages etherium
daisyhill wrote:what the Duck!



LOL! Thanks for the laugh.

This is VERY expensive. $2 for 1 oz. of dried fruit???

Aullios


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Aullios
etherium wrote:

This is VERY expensive. $2 for 1 oz. of dried fruit???



but it's organic non-gmo magic fruit!

bugzappers2112


quality posts: 4 Private Messages bugzappers2112

Organic can be very scary. I guess it depends on where you are sitting, or standing when you say the word. Compost is another one. Food and those words are not very appealing to me when put together.

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

Proverbs32


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Proverbs32
etherium wrote:LOL! Thanks for the laugh.

This is VERY expensive. $2 for 1 oz. of dried fruit???



Shipping made it expensive. Would buy if i have already bought something else earlier.

bugzappers2112


quality posts: 4 Private Messages bugzappers2112

It depends on whether or not they give us a Bag to Crap it all in, next.

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

jamieinoc


quality posts: 22 Private Messages jamieinoc
bugzappers2112 wrote:It depends on whether or not they give us a Bag to Crap it all in, next.


Wouldn't bet on a Bee oh Cee.

freshaire67


quality posts: 0 Private Messages freshaire67
Proverbs32 wrote:Shipping made it expensive. Would buy if i have already bought something else earlier.



ok if they offered free shipping, this stuff is still crazy expensive even for organic...come on

nickling


quality posts: 0 Private Messages nickling

w.o.k

erinnstreeter


quality posts: 6 Private Messages erinnstreeter

Eh, I've got free shipping, why not. In for one.

Nemnoch


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Nemnoch

I would actually buy this as treats for my sugar glider if shipping wasn't $5 - that pretty much makes it a non-deal.

Itaintrite


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Itaintrite

Whoever invented these must've been a quack.

bobrhoades


quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobrhoades

In for three, for sure!

This is my original signature.

bugzappers2112


quality posts: 4 Private Messages bugzappers2112

Fleas are organic, want some?

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

kmashaney


quality posts: 4 Private Messages kmashaney

I was going to get some since I have unlocked free shipping, but then I saw that they are for children and I am an ADULT!

Proverbs32


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Proverbs32

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dgrocery&field-keywords=Little%20Duck%20Organics%20Tiny%20Fruit

Tiny fruit originally is expensive. But woot's price is very good comparing to many health-food store or farmer markets. Dried fruits are not cheap even when it is not organic.

kinlai8


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kinlai8

goodness, these things are moving molasses slow.

bugzappers2112


quality posts: 4 Private Messages bugzappers2112

Buy some seeds, plant your own, and know what is in them. Internet and organic just seem to cancel each other out.

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

jenyenc


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jenyenc

My baby refused to eat these.
Well, she is thirteen...

tfreeman451


quality posts: 2 Private Messages tfreeman451

I was going to buy 5 to keep in my drawer at work til I read this:

Dissolves quickly in your kiddo's mouth and the tiny pieces are easy for small hands to hold


I have big hands

bugzappers2112


quality posts: 4 Private Messages bugzappers2112
Proverbs32 wrote:http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dgrocery&field-keywords=Little%20Duck%20Organics%20Tiny%20Fruit

Tiny fruit originally is expensive. But woot's price is very good comparing to many health-food store or farmer markets. Dried fruits are not cheap even when it is not organic.



I'm sorry, the prices for what used to be the norm,to eat, are completely out of touch with reality. I refuse to buy such products, and go to the nearest gardener/farmer, spring him a few bucks, and walk away with a bag full of goodies. I dry them myself, and have bags and bags of stuff to eat.

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

freshaire67


quality posts: 0 Private Messages freshaire67
bugzappers2112 wrote:I'm sorry, the prices for what used to be the norm,to eat, are completely out of touch with reality. I refuse to buy such products, and go to the nearest gardener/farmer, spring him a few bucks, and walk away with a bag full of goodies. I dry them myself, and have bags and bags of stuff to eat.




...wait... if everyone says what a great deal this is, maybe there are enough band wagon schumcks to get them out of the way and us onto the next thing

patvall


quality posts: 2 Private Messages patvall

I ordered one of these a while back for the heck of it as I'd already earned free shipping. It's not even a mouthful. (of course my mouth is slightly larger than a toddler)

even so.. for the money
you'd be far better served to get organic dried fruit from your local health food store and portion it out yourself for baby. good grief.

woot: the ducks are going to end up divided between the next round of grab bags.. give it up and go to the next one please!

*going duck hunting* jk

jamieinoc


quality posts: 22 Private Messages jamieinoc

Woot, you really need to stop buying stuff you know nobody will want. Like those PowerBalance scamcelets over on sellout.woot. And this.

indytycoon


quality posts: 19 Private Messages indytycoon

These are not the B0Cs we are looking for.

BBYBLUE29


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BBYBLUE29

Buy these!! They are so yummy! Great snacks to take hiking/camping, etc.
Come on wooters!

bugzappers2112


quality posts: 4 Private Messages bugzappers2112
freshaire67 wrote:...wait... if everyone says what a great deal this is, maybe there are enough band wagon schumcks to get them out of the way and us onto the next thing



I used to say that too. Then woot sold out. It wasn't even listed for sale on sellout woot!. I'd have bought some shares had they went that way. So now I just don't care. I am purely here for a bacon on cheeseburger. Amazon makes tons of money, and I don't really think my purchase makes a difference to them.

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

bugzappers2112


quality posts: 4 Private Messages bugzappers2112
jamieinoc wrote:Woot, you really need to stop buying stuff you know nobody will want. Like those PowerBalance scamcelets over on sellout.woot. And this.



I agree whole heartedly. But since Amacrap bought it, they use it to dump Amacrap products on us all. They call us the SUCKERS, and they're right.

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

mellowfrog


quality posts: 2 Private Messages mellowfrog
kinlai8 wrote:goodness, these things are moving molasses slow.



They are moving like organic and expensive non-GMO molasses

CooperDude


quality posts: 10 Private Messages CooperDude

Who would have guessed that a little duck could bring this Woot circus to a halt?

bugzappers2112


quality posts: 4 Private Messages bugzappers2112

I'm thinking PIZZA for dinner. Anyone else? I just can't decide what kind, or from who.

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

CooperDude wrote:Who would have guessed that a little duck could bring this Woot circus to a halt?



happens all the time.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.