0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
VIZIO 8" Android Tablet with Folio Case
$99.99 + $5 Standard Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

jamieinoc

quality posts: 22 Private Messages jamieinoc

Two day shipping for xmas delivery? Are you and smartpost on the outs?

hackman2007

quality posts: 14 Private Messages hackman2007

Rush it for Christmas?

Woot can do time travel now ?

REDLINEVUE

quality posts: 0 Private Messages REDLINEVUE

"Rush it for Christmas" ... I knew smart post was slow, but C'MON

Kilikopele

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kilikopele

Edit. They editted. Now I edits.

Seriously, I only come here for the articles.

OiXYZ

quality posts: 3 Private Messages OiXYZ

Christmas came early!

sailsagain

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sailsagain

Whoa! It can travel through time and be delivered in time for Christmas!!!!

kanedag1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kanedag1

Witty "Rush it for xmas" observation, because I'm the first person that saw it and this is the first item that had the tag on it...

TheWidup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheWidup

They didn't say "this" Christmas...maybe you'll get it by Christmas 2013 given the normal delays of a woot off.

tivofool

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tivofool
REDLINEVUE wrote:"Rush it for Christmas" ... I knew smart post was slow, but C'MON

I'm imagining Tim Conway as an old mail man. Shuffling his feet, rushing it for next Christmas.

Anyone remember that guy???

Shwaavay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Shwaavay

I bought this on Woot! little more than a year ago for $165 and it's a great tablet.

The only problem it has is the USB connector comes loose from the board requiring it to be reattached by someone with soldering skills.

garylapointe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garylapointe
hackman2007 wrote:Woot can do time travel now ?

So they could go back and get me my Bunch of Cheer that wasn't there on Christmas, right?

Gary

Gary Said... (my blog) GHotos (my PHotos) Montezuma Pacific (photos from my favorite section of Costa Rica)
The Daily Meme.

pmgoldstein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pmgoldstein

Had such a great Christmas I wanted another - figured if I woot this then I can have a second one after it arrives

stryper2000

quality posts: 27 Private Messages stryper2000

<---------First Sucker, FTW

bought so i could have a good work tablet in Dispatch at my S.O.

The Craphound of Woot

Antagonist of Sellbuyer92 , I sniped his Basket Of Checkers

x36

dauc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dauc

OH man these christmas posts never get old..........................

seriously people, review the product or something. Do you really have that little to do on a friday evening?

BillFrugge

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BillFrugge

Will this work with my New Year?

bugzappers2112

quality posts: 4 Private Messages bugzappers2112

And the example of out of touch pricing. 99$ ??? Seriously. and it's a refurb? Come on, you're gonna have to do better than this, my wallet stays shut.

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

REDLINEVUE

quality posts: 0 Private Messages REDLINEVUE
dauc wrote:
Do you really have that little to do on a friday evening?

YUP, just like you... sitting in front of woot.

tadosmi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tadosmi

I'll choose two-day shipping only if twelve monkeys come with it.

sergrodz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sergrodz
dauc wrote:OH man these christmas posts never get old..........................

seriously people, review the product or something. Do you really have that little to do on a friday evening?

It is 2pm in the west coast we can still do weekday-wasting time activities...get back at me in 2-3 hours though.

cwfenn

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cwfenn

Wait, I can rush it for Christmas...Just let me find my flux capacitor first! Oh dang it, where's that plutonium???

robin731

quality posts: 6 Private Messages robin731

For some reason, the ordering page will only let me select a quantity of one. (Not that I want even that many; I'm not sure why I even clicked on it.) I guess these are so valuable that Woot is rationing them!

Beerknurd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Beerknurd

This ain't got shizzle on my iPizzle... No dizzle Wizzle...

Woots: 25

jamieinoc

quality posts: 22 Private Messages jamieinoc

Well folks, here we are: 3.5 stars on Amazon, and it is a hell of a lot cheaper here. Plus, this deal comes with accessories not included on Amazon. Not a bad price for a refurb.

udavidj

quality posts: 4 Private Messages udavidj
dauc wrote:OH man these christmas posts never get old..........................

Because critiquing inane commentary indicates a full and satisfied life...

Love,
UdavidJ

outdoorslife

quality posts: 8 Private Messages outdoorslife

dang! LASt time it was $119 or so

lets wait a month and get it for $79!

:-)

bugzappers2112

sailsagain wrote:Whoa! It can travel through time and be delivered in time for Christmas!!!!

I think Amazon bought christmas, so there will be some date changes coming soon.

You can Woot! if you want to, you can leave Amazon behind, because if you don't buy the Woot! from the real Woot!, then you're, no friend of mine. Say we can Woot!, we can Woot!, they're doing it from home to home.

motaboy8120

quality posts: 3 Private Messages motaboy8120

I've been looking for a Droid tablet but this one is only OS 2.3, Single core cpu and 512mb ram.

My phone is 2x as fast and has OS 4 on it.

Pass.......

kburnett

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kburnett

any Android software less then 3.0 is junk... most become junk within a few weeks. you can not fix the forced close loop esp 2.3 is very notorious for such and error loop.

bugzappers2112

outdoorslife wrote:dang! LASt time it was $119 or so

lets wait a month and get it for $79!

:-)

It should be $79 now. If it were $69. I'd pull the trigger.

stryper2000

quality posts: 27 Private Messages stryper2000
kburnett wrote:any Android software less then 3.0 is junk... most become junk within a few weeks. you can not fix the forced close loop esp 2.3 is very notorious for such and error loop.

I think this tablet has a 4.0 update from what i hear

The Craphound of Woot

Antagonist of Sellbuyer92 , I sniped his Basket Of Checkers

x36

burlyskink

quality posts: 0 Private Messages burlyskink
kburnett wrote:any Android software less then 3.0 is junk... most become junk within a few weeks. you can not fix the forced close loop esp 2.3 is very notorious for such and error loop.

Of course if you are somewhat tech competent(Hell even if you're not) you can always root it and flash a different rom to the device.

bugzappers2112

What are you talking about? I have the original Samsung Galaxy Player WIFI International that was sold on here 2 yrs ago. I bought 2 of them. They are sporting original froyo, and they are strong as heck. My daughter beats the crap out of it, and it keeps chugging along. Mine has been wet, several times, and it dries out and goes on.

Calcheesmo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Calcheesmo
stryper2000 wrote:<---------First Sucker, FTW

bought so i could have a good work tablet in Dispatch at my S.O.

haha nice, I'm also a dispatcher, got it for the same reason!

dauc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dauc
udavidj wrote:Because critiquing inane commentary indicates a full and satisfied life...

Does that not work both ways?

I'm all for the banter, but most of the items today have had the same tag in the image. And every single time the first 20 or so posts are about how we can travel time/get it for next xmas/crappy shipping/ blahblahblah... I read the posts here to actually laugh or get info about the product.

I also work at home as a software developer and lead a very fulfilled life . Just waiting for 5PM(CST)

ronfronberg

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ronfronberg

The tablet supports Hulu. If you activate Hulu using the tablet, the first 3 months are free.

Got one for my Mom and she is very happy with it.

nuketank

quality posts: 5 Private Messages nuketank

I don't own this tablet, but based on a little reading, I would call this, as you receive it, a "Decent" tablet. To make it a "Good" tablet will require some hacking to put on Android 3.0+ and Google Play/Market, and remove the VIA interface.
... Sorely tempting as a late Christmas present to self, but I still have that Dell Streak I got all that time ago, and it can't compare with the tablet it'd intend to replace (An Acer Iconia Tab A500)

Notable Woots:
1 Samsung Modus Bluetooth Headset Kit, 2 MuzxDNA Earphones (one lost, one destroyed) superceded by 2 MEElectronics M16 Earphones, 2 Phantom S107's, 1 Art101 124-piece art set, iGo rechargable battery set, way more Fuji batteries than I immediately know what to do with, 1 Dell Streak 7" Tablet
1 Big Old Chevy dated 3/22/2011, #4 of the night (!).
1 Bundle of Caravans dated 4/25/2011

ptravers99

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ptravers99
tivofool wrote:I'm imagining Tim Conway as an old mail man. Shuffling his feet, rushing it for next Christmas.

Anyone remember that guy???

I *loved* Tim Conway. /bump

djsabor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djsabor

Any chance in h e double hockey sticks of running Linux on here?