0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Crescent RapidSlide & RapidRench Bundle
$14.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

OiXYZ

quality posts: 3 Private Messages OiXYZ

This deal was good the last time they offered it, it's good now. You get both of these & that's worth it.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 560 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

First Christmas presents for next year purchased.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

tfreeman451

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tfreeman451

I do love tools. But I'm pretty sure I have a bunch of similar tools already. Dang.

brianakins83

quality posts: 1 Private Messages brianakins83

RapidSlide is crap; it loses grip too easily. I don't have any experience with the RapidRench.

udavidj

quality posts: 4 Private Messages udavidj

These are made in China now which is likely why they are here. Better to surf the yard sales and estate sales for older made in USA units. Probably cheaper also as well.

Love,
UdavidJ

ptravers99

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ptravers99

In for three, preparing for next Christmas. :D

MisterRon

quality posts: 6 Private Messages MisterRon

I wouldn't allow these in any of my tool boxes.

MisterRon

sandbar67

quality posts: 14 Private Messages sandbar67

These would be perfect for adjusting my wife's facial piercings.

udavidj

sandbar67 wrote:These would be perfect for adjusting my wife's facial piercings.

Or throwing at burglars

Love,
UdavidJ

bunnyb0y

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bunnyb0y
ptravers99 wrote:In for three, preparing for next Christmas. :D

What the heck kind of Christmas tradition do you celebrate that involves breaking enough things to require 6 wrenchs?!

Patsycar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Patsycar

Phew, with all the tech stuff that's been on Woot! today, finally the perfect non-tech, un-birthday present for my husband.

kundogg26

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kundogg26
brianakins83 wrote:RapidSlide is crap; it loses grip too easily. I don't have any experience with the RapidRench.

Yup. I have had the same experience. It's a great idea on paper but it just doesn't work as well as its corkscrew style brother.

Not all Martyrs see Divinity

jakecross

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jakecross

In what universe does this set retail for > $60?!

LarryLars

quality posts: 65 Private Messages LarryLars
ThunderThighs wrote:First Christmas presents for next year purchased.

Aw TT, you shouldn't have.

!

Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

udavidj

Other uses for these after they break on the first job...

Plumb bob
Paper weight
Back scratcher
Door knocker
Swizzle stick
Finishing hammer
Wi-fi antenna

Love,
UdavidJ

LarryLars

udavidj wrote:Other uses for these after they break on the first job...

Plumb bob
Paper weight
Back scratcher
Door knocker
Swizzle stick
Finishing hammer
Wi-fi antenna

Tools for tools?

!

ThunderThighs

Staff

LarryLars wrote:Aw TT, you shouldn't have.

Awww, now you ruined the surprise!

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• YOU MUST CONTACT CS. Do not post in the forum for help.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy[/b] ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Kilikopele

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Kilikopele
sandbar67 wrote:These would be perfect for adjusting my wife's facial piercings.

Seriously, I only come here for the articles.

udavidj

LarryLars wrote:Tools for tools?

Yes but these are multi taskers so you have more room in your single wide...

Love,
UdavidJ

LarryLars

ThunderThighs wrote:Awww, now you ruined the surprise!

Aw, it's the thought that counts.

!

udavidj

O thank God it's almost beer thirty!

Love,
UdavidJ

LarryLars

udavidj wrote:O thank God it's almost beer thirty!

I'll drink to that!

!

ItsBob2112

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ItsBob2112

When did woot start charging tax?

Wooter to blame for sellout: ItsBob2112

udavidj

ItsBob2112 wrote:When did woot start charging tax?

When Amazon got a facility in your state.

Love,
UdavidJ

ItsBob2112

udavidj wrote:When Amazon got a facility in your state.

Ahhh, ok, thanks

ThunderThighs

Staff

ItsBob2112 wrote:When did woot start charging tax?

CA Effective September 15, 2012, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in California.

KY Effective September 1, 2012, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in Kentucky.

PA Effective September 1, 2012, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in Pennsylvania.

WA, NY & TX for quite a while.

chachamonk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chachamonk

Great deal. One is 35.00 at Sears. Both, well worth it.

udavidj

chachamonk wrote:Great deal. One is 35.00 at Sears. Both, well worth it.

Both are $30 at Sears right now. This is still half the price...

Love,
UdavidJ

LarryLars

ThunderThighs wrote:CA Effective September 15, 2012, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in California.

KY Effective September 1, 2012, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in Kentucky.

PA Effective September 1, 2012, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in Pennsylvania.

Welcome to the club! I've been paying tax here since July/Aug 2010 (NY).

!

udavidj

LarryLars wrote:Welcome to the club! I've been paying tax here since July/Aug 2010 (NY).

Been in for 10% here in WA ever since JB took over.

Love,
UdavidJ

ItsBob2112

ThunderThighs wrote:CA Effective September 15, 2012, Woot, Inc. was required to begin collecting sales tax on orders shipped to destinations in California.

WA, NY & TX for quite a while.

More detail, thank you. I'm in Pa.

thomasterrible

quality posts: 3 Private Messages thomasterrible

I just got one of these in the mail today, the Crescent "Rench"
It was so unspectacular that I have not opened it out of the package yet. What really concerns me however is that I did not receive the other half of this bundle, the one with the socket "Rench" handle. I see that there are two tracking numbers. So I guess either I got ripped off of half of this bundle or else the bundle is coming in two different envelopes. I sent an email, I guess I will have to wait and see. Anyone else had this issue?

I got these to see if they will have some function as "specialty tools" a tool that will work when I can't find the correct one etc.. I can't really tell unless I receive them though. I can say that the Crescent Wrench with the slider does not seem very accurate though most with the worm gears are horrible as well. It just does not seem to stay in place easily and the adjustment measurements seem accurate but who cares, it will either tighten down on said nut or bolt or not and whatever it is when tight is the correct size.

Perhaps I would not be as unhappy with the purchase as I am at the moment since I have not received half of what I paid for.

Of course I paid via paypal which is something I have to stop doing. It is absolutely the worst company on the face of the planet and should be outlawed. Even if you get ripped off from someone and have used paypal they can dispute it and have them take up weeks of your time figuring out you got ripped of and then when it comes time to returning your money they refuse to do so on the same card that you paid on but instead will either wire it to your bank account if you provide that routing and account information which will take at least a week or more or you can have them send you a check which can take 5-10 weeks. This with pay pal earning interest on the float the entire time. They can sure enough take your money in an instant but even under fraudulent conditions are only too happy and scandalous to keep it and not give it back for as long as they possibly can.
I hope that they get in trouble with some federal entity and have to pay back all customers that have dealt with them in a class action law suit. They are truly the worst sort of payment service there is. Well behind pay day loans and pawn shops and those new Indian loans where they will loan you 10,000.00 only to have you pay back 56,000.00 over a few years. It should be considered usery and also illegal. These companies are probably lucky that I have not got my "Renches" yet or I might look up their home offices and take a trip down there to
Rench some sense in to them! I guess that is what you can expect from a customer that is waiting for their crappy stuff they overpaid for and have nothing better to do at 4am!

ThunderThighs

Staff

thomasterrible wrote:Snip

Sorry for the problems with the shipment but we'll get you taken care of. I do see the two tracking numbers and one seems to be stuck.

I see you already sent an email. I'll be emailing them as well.