udavidj

quality posts: 4 Private Messages udavidj
morninglark wrote:Does anyone know f the woot off will continue tomorrow or end tonight. It's my bedtime but I' m thinking of staying up if the woot off. Is ending soon.

If you sleep, you will miss the most awesome deal of your life. MUST. NOT. SLEEP.

Love,
UdavidJ

udavidj

CuzzinMerl wrote:Have you ever tried these on a camper?

That's only $1.363636363636 per camper!!!!

Love,
UdavidJ

udavidj

ThunderThighs wrote:It better not go to tomorrow. Everyone else is off this weekend. I'm not doing it on my own!

This is how the dedicated become executives! HANG. IN.THERE.

Love,
UdavidJ

morninglark

quality posts: 22 Private Messages morninglark
ThunderThighs wrote:It better not go to tomorrow. Everyone else is off this weekend. I'm not doing it on my own!

Ok I'll try to stay up then--A word of warning though--I am not responsible for anything I write or say after 10 pm. Everyone in my family knows not to read any emails from me sent late at night-- they tend to be incoherent.

anago

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anago

At this price I wont have to ruin my Henckels to practice knife throwing anymore.

I’m addicted to placebos. I could quit, but it wouldn’t matter. -- Steven Wright

morninglark

quality posts: 22 Private Messages morninglark
udavidj wrote:That's only $1.363636363636 per camper!!!!

LOL!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

CuzzinMerl wrote:Have you ever tried these on a camper?

I'll plead the 5th.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

udavidj

ThunderThighs wrote:I'll plead the 5th.

[hoping TT is based in TX and hiding woot sleeping bags]

Love,
UdavidJ

ThunderThighs

Staff

udavidj wrote:[hoping TT is based in TX and hiding woot sleeping bags]

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

anago

quality posts: 1 Private Messages anago
ThunderThighs wrote:

I love that emoticon

I’m addicted to placebos. I could quit, but it wouldn’t matter. -- Steven Wright

udavidj

ThunderThighs wrote:

You're a sharp lady!

Love,
UdavidJ

BestPit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BestPit

These knives just need to go. Someone buy the last one please.

srbumblebeeman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages srbumblebeeman

The first non-WOOT! Shirt Ive bought in a while.

crshort

quality posts: 3 Private Messages crshort

A fine deal. Not the best care in packaging the set (as opposed to shipping, which was fine as always.) It seemed refurbished; there was a plastic cover that was taped over the knives and to the board itself. It was a dreadful choice of tape; I had to use goo-gone to remove all the scraps of tape. Also, I had to sand down several burrs in the holder. Finally, the box said care and use instructions were included; they were not.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good deal. Fifteen minutes of fixing it up for a $15 knife set

Pochacco1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Pochacco1
crshort wrote:A fine deal. Not the best care in packaging the set (as opposed to shipping, which was fine as always.) It seemed refurbished; there was a plastic cover that was taped over the knives and to the board itself. It was a dreadful choice of tape; I had to use goo-gone to remove all the scraps of tape. Also, I had to sand down several burrs in the holder. Finally, the box said care and use instructions were included; they were not.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good deal. Fifteen minutes of fixing it up for a $15 knife set

I received the set in the same way as you did. But 3 of the knives were not in its wood holder, they were splattered everywhere.

The tap they use is those super cheap $1 tapes, when trying to remove the tape, it leaves the sticky glue left behind on the wood block.

It's a really good deal, now lets hope these are really Stainless Steel, if it starts to rust, then it's not 100% Stainless Steel.

So far Wooted.. $$$$$ too much :P

jrj3224

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrj3224
crshort wrote:A fine deal. Not the best care in packaging the set (as opposed to shipping, which was fine as always.) It seemed refurbished; there was a plastic cover that was taped over the knives and to the board itself. It was a dreadful choice of tape; I had to use goo-gone to remove all the scraps of tape. Also, I had to sand down several burrs in the holder. Finally, the box said care and use instructions were included; they were not.

I'm wondering what happened to the care & use instructions, as well.