0%
100%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Vizio 37" 1080p LCD HDTV
$279.99 + $5 Standard Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

jamieinoc

quality posts: 22 Private Messages jamieinoc

3 stars and $438 on Amazon.

willdog40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages willdog40

Bought one of these NEW at WalMart for XMas for $288....so is this a deal ?

jamieinoc

willdog40 wrote:Bought one of these NEW at WalMart for XMas for $288....so is this a deal ?

Walmart sells them for $348, so was this a black friday deal?

udavidj

quality posts: 4 Private Messages udavidj

For as much as I nutcracker about 60Hz, I have a 37" Proton 480 LCD in the MBR that has developed a shadow in the center of the screen and this would fill the space perfectly...if it were only payday....

Love,
UdavidJ

udavidj

willdog40 wrote:Bought one of these NEW at WalMart for XMas for $288....so is this a deal ?

Here you get to camp out in your living room.

Love,
UdavidJ

jamieinoc

Not that many of these...let's clear 'em out!

jcaroon

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jcaroon

Why this one and not the JVC that has what seems to be better reviews and very similar specs for only 250?

udavidj

udavidj wrote:For as much as I nutcracker about 60Hz, I have a 37" Proton 480 LCD in the MBR that has developed a shadow in the center of the screen and this would fill the space perfectly...if it were only payday....

El oh el @nutcracker=nutcracker

Love,
UdavidJ

jamieinoc

jcaroon wrote:Why this one and not the JVC that has what seems to be better reviews and very similar specs for only 250?

Because this one is on a Woot-off, and that makes it better.

jcaroon

jamieinoc wrote:Because this one is on a Woot-off, and that makes it better.

Yeah I actually was thinking that too, so much harder to click on the picture of the TV at the bottom of the Woot page too to choose the JVC sheesh.

willdog40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages willdog40
jamieinoc wrote:Walmart sells them for $348, so was this a black friday deal?

well...it was before the World Series started...thats why i bought it

markarson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages markarson

Got one of these Black Friday 2010 and it is still fantastic.

udavidj

jcaroon wrote:Why this one and not the JVC that has what seems to be better reviews and very similar specs for only 250?

They are saving those to go in the barnacles of chlamydia

Love,
UdavidJ

acanarelli

quality posts: 227 Private Messages acanarelli

For those who buy refurbs: How is your track record and have you ever been burned?

hehthuryo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages hehthuryo

Bought this a couple weeks ago for $6 more. Very satisfied with the purchase. This is my second Vizio refurb from Woot and both times the TVs appeared to be brand new. I've always had great luck with Vizio TVs and also a computer which is why I keep coming back to the brand. Arrived within a week after purchase.

jcaroon

acanarelli wrote:For those who buy refurbs: How is your track record and have you ever been burned?

I have had a great track record with refurbs but I also cross my fingers. Sometimes toes too when it's expensive.

nanaejt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nanaejt

I doubt it.

jabramsja

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jabramsja
jcaroon wrote:I have had a great track record with refurbs but I also cross my fingers. Sometimes toes too when it's expensive.

Refurbs are generally much better than new. The techs fix the design flaws, so the known defects of the design do not recur. Oh, and I'm drunk.

jcaroon

hehthuryo wrote:Arrived within a week after purchase.

Anyone else notice the shipping has gotten a LOT faster on Woot over the last year or so compared to previous years. I remember waiting weeks if not over a month for stuff to arrive. YAY woot!.

morninglark

quality posts: 22 Private Messages morninglark

Btw, since woot's warehouses are in Texas and the staff is in Washington, which time zone does Woot use?

tsukitensh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tsukitensh
morninglark wrote:Btw, since woot's warehouses are in Texas and the staff is in Washington, which time zone does Woot use?

Central.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jcaroon wrote:Anyone else notice the shipping has gotten a LOT faster on Woot over the last year or so compared to previous years. I remember waiting weeks if not over a month for stuff to arrive. YAY woot!.

We now use a variety of shipping methods such as FedEx, UPS, USPS, drop shipping (direct from vendor) and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA)*. Shipping methods will vary from sale to sale and can also vary based on how far you live from the shipping point. Please note that military and PO Box orders are always shipped SmartPost.

*When using FBA, we instruct our vendor to deliver the product to one or more fulfillment centers from which the product will then be shipped. Please note that we are not part of the Prime or Super Saver Shipping program.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

morninglark wrote:Btw, since woot's warehouses are in Texas and the staff is in Washington, which time zone does Woot use?

A lot of the staff is still in Texas. Creative and quite a bit of development are in WA. I'm in Texas.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jcaroon

ThunderThighs wrote: Please note that we are not part of the Prime or Super Saver Shipping program.

Thanks for explaining .
and OH that would be sweet if it was true for Prime and Super Savor woot woot!.

morninglark

tsukitensh wrote:Central.

Thanks

morninglark

ThunderThighs wrote:A lot of the staff is still in Texas. Creative and quite a bit of development are in WA. I'm in Texas.

Oh, thanks for explaining, since I see you on woot in the morning before work, I thought you were on the West Coast, TT. You must work a long shift.

udavidj

ThunderThighs wrote:A lot of the staff is still in Texas. Creative and quite a bit of development are in WA. I'm in Texas.

I could tell you were in TX because you are available and nice.

PS, I'm in WA, lol

Love,
UdavidJ