miniaturepeddler

quality posts: 2 Private Messages miniaturepeddler

So they are making the monkey stretch for the entire last hour of the wootofff??

Booo!!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jamieinoc wrote:since they instituted free shipping.

Nope.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

miniaturepeddler wrote:So they are making the monkey stretch for the entire last hour of the wootofff??

Booo!!

Uhm, that's how the Woot-offs almost always end.

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

DrJ48

quality posts: 5 Private Messages DrJ48

TGIF

DaveInSoCal

quality posts: 17 Private Messages DaveInSoCal
ThunderThighs wrote:Uhm, that's how the Woot-offs almost always end.

Dreidel

Edit: That's a great edit.

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3
garylehr wrote:How about Liberace monkeys! Wooters would love 'em!

I'd be in for 3!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

DaveInSoCal wrote:Dreidel

I do love filters. LOL

need4mospd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages need4mospd

Can I get this shipped before Christmas?

Denimbear

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Denimbear
ThunderThighs wrote:They're still part of the video podcast rotation. They're just not on every week.

They do appear in the email daily digests if you get those.

I miss the podcasts , With Motameir and whats his face monkeys

Never Take for Granted what God Has given you so Freely , for tomorrow it maybe gone

mommacomet

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mommacomet

I want the giant monkeys back!!

jmsonic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmsonic
udavidj wrote:Well here's a thought. If everyone agrees not to buy a monkey until TT puts up some bags O carp then we can stage a good old fashioned WOOT-STRIKE!

NO MORE SELLING OUT TO THE MAN! WE DEMAND WOOT JUSTICE AT ANY COST!

Actually, I heard a rumor that buying three flying monkeys automatically gets you a Big ol' Celebration!

(Note: I heard the rumor from the voices in my head. Not sure if I believe them... Sometimes they tell me the weirdest things.)

ThunderThighs

Staff

need4mospd wrote:Can I get this shipped before Christmas?

Can you be more specific? Which year?

jamieinoc

quality posts: 22 Private Messages jamieinoc
ThunderThighs wrote:Nope.

It was just a guess...saw the official answer above mine after I posted.

brentman0110

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brentman0110

No Bag of carrots in this woot-off?

ThunderThighs

Staff

Denimbear wrote:I miss the podcasts , With Motameir and whats his face monkeys

Poor ol' What's-his-face.

udavidj

quality posts: 4 Private Messages udavidj

The worst part is since I've payed shipping yesterday and today, I am thinking of getting a damn monkey just to take advantage of it and I know the wooteressie are quietly laughing and I will be doing the walk of shame tomorrow. What started out as naive experimentation has ended in torrid kinky desperate cries for bargains! :-(

Love,
UdavidJ

ThunderThighs

Staff

jmsonic wrote:Actually, I heard a rumor that buying three flying monkeys automatically gets you a Big ol' Celebration!

(Note: I heard the rumor from the voices in my head. Not sure if I believe them... Sometimes they tell me the weirdest things.)

andrewkl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andrewkl
kundogg26 wrote:Off topic question for you all. Anyone have an opinion on the best woot app for the iPhone?

Yeah. Yugster.com. Midnightbox. These days, anyhing but woot.

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

ThunderThighs

Staff

andrewkl wrote:Yeah. Yugster.com. Midnightbox. These days, anyhing but woot.

Meanie-poopie head.

UPDATE:

Complaint posts start below this line

-----------------

garylehr

quality posts: 3 Private Messages garylehr
readymade wrote:Plus his brother George monkeys, then you'd have to buy two!

Wow, you're old too!

k4th3r1n3 wrote:I'd be in for 3!!

I hear wooters screaming again! Woot generals, are you listening?

andrewkl

ThunderThighs wrote:Meanie-poopie head.

Sorry TT. While folks like you are still awesome woot fixtures, everything else that made this site great is gone...

Edit: just look at the lack of comments throughout the woot off, and especially with this item... There is no more passion in the forums. No enthusiasm... Tell me you don't see that?

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

Denimbear

ThunderThighs wrote:Poor ol' What's-his-face.

They were always SOO Funny TT. Was the Giggle on my face , For A Monday morning

Never Take for Granted what God Has given you so Freely , for tomorrow it maybe gone

RagZz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages RagZz

I have been a "wooter" since October 22nd 2004.... about 100 days after woot.com started.... and ever since they "Sold Out" I have seen a decline... I am sorry to say that what has left... the "Bag of C" that it just is not as much fun any more. I use to stay up for the entire woot offs or at least set my speakers as loud as I could so I would not miss that "Golden Bunch of Cheer opportunity. Yeah sometimes just "Crap" but there was always more in that "Bag" than the retail value. OH well, I still hang in here as much as I can but alas...... the fun has left the building

Pickles and Beer!!!!!

morninglark

quality posts: 22 Private Messages morninglark

Nite all. See some of you in the morning when my cat wakes me up. My cat doesn't get weekends or the concept of sleeping in--yet she sleeps all day.

hopkindm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hopkindm
jimgraffam wrote:Anybody else miss the days when the woot-off lights went off with the last item?

Not a bad run this time. Still miss ye olde Baltar on Caprica though.

Maybe I can finally sell my 2 sets of "why in the world did I buy these" woot-off lights, now that they don't seem to sell anymore. Ah, the good ole days of buy crap I don't need..

ildoubleril

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ildoubleril

grr maybe there will be another wooot off somewhere else on this site because i didn't buy not 1 thing..

Double R

thumperchick

quality posts: 233 Private Messages thumperchick

Dreidel Dreidel Dreidel
I made you out of clay
Dreidel Dreidel Dreidel
With Dreidel I will play

Hahaha. I have way too much fun with your filters.

udavidj

quality posts: 4 Private Messages udavidj

There. I bought a freaking monkey. I feel so cheap and used.

Love,
UdavidJ

phileoca

quality posts: 9 Private Messages phileoca

Mortimer: Hey look, they're selling Screaming woot monkeys agains.

Monte: Like anybody even buys those. They're given away in every Bunch of Cheer

Mortimer: But I would buy 3 today if-

Monte: Besides, the developers just programmed the bar to make it look like it's going down every 15 minutes minutes until the woot off is over.

My wife woots too

Denimbear

Yall I either dont have a social life or way too much time on my hands lol I was just looking at my Order History , and Ive got 60 pages of stuff that I have boughten from woot, since 08.
Hmmmm Can we Say Addiction ?? lmao lol

Cornuto

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cornuto

Still hard to believe they turned down my entry for a banner ad... considering their love of monkeys:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s57/SageCollins/WootBanner.jpg

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys
ThunderThighs wrote:Uhm, that's how the Woot-offs almost always end.

Wait, I thought traditions were no more ever since Amazon took over. Im really confused now ;)

Seriously though, either not as many people are buying these as used to or they have a lot more in stock than usual.

Lassik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Lassik
andrewkl wrote:Yeah. Yugster.com. Midnightbox. These days, anyhing but woot.

???

Don't get me wrong, Woot is slowly turning in to a heaping pile of monkey turds and their huge decrease in traffic is easliy evident by checking sites like Alexa.com.

But....

Yugster and Midnightbox started out as a heaping pile of monkey turds and show no signs of improving. For god's sake, Midnightbox has a damn popup that attempts to stop you from leaving their page and both sites have those annoying javascrapt popups that fade the back and take your focus away from the page.

If you're going to suggest another site, at least make some effort at finding one worth a damn. I'd shop at 1saleaday before I bothered with either of those sites.

They say I have Attention Deficit Disorder but i don't th.... Ohh look a kitty!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Cornuto wrote:Still hard to believe they turned down my entry for a banner ad... considering their love of monkeys:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s57/SageCollins/WootBanner.jpg

HA! I would have accepted it!

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

1.5 minutes remaining!

that was fun while it lasted!

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
ThunderThighs wrote:HA! I would have accepted it!

Is that you TT?

that was fun while it lasted!

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys
Lassik wrote:???

Don't get me wrong, Woot is slowly turning in to a heaping pile of monkey turds and their huge decrease in traffic is easliy evident by checking sites like Alexa.com.

But....

Yugster and Midnightbox started out as a heaping pile of monkey turds and show no signs of improving. For god's sake, Midnightbox has a damn popup that attempts to stop you from leaving their page and both sites have those annoying javascrapt popups that fade the back and take your focus away from the page.

If you're going to suggest another site, at least make some effort at finding one worth a damn. I'd shop at 1saleaday before bothered with either of those sites.

Yeah, 1saleaday is not bad. They have a good ebay store as well.

ThunderThighs

Staff

theguruguys wrote:Wait, I thought traditions were no more ever since Amazon took over. Im really confused now ;)

Seriously though, either not as many people are buying these as used to or they have a lot more in stock then usual.

When you buy custom items, you have to buy a whole lot of them to get the cost down. A whole lot of them.

andrewkl

Lassik wrote:???

But....

If you're going to suggest another site, at least make some effort at finding one worth a damn. I'd shop at 1saleaday before bothered with either of those sites.

That was sarcasm... Woot is quickly becoming what all the other sites ARE while they were TRYING to be what woot WAS...

ThunderThighs

Staff

bpr2 wrote:Is that you TT?

Heck now. Add about 30 years on that face, then maybe.