bluejester

quality posts: 566 Private Messages bluejester

hopkindm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hopkindm
bluejester wrote:

See, there's still a little Woot left :-)

scorpshockey

quality posts: 7 Private Messages scorpshockey

Snagged three of the new/old Mortimers last time they showed up. I'm glad the old design is back!

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 38 Private Messages dernst_ca1

See ya tomorrow woot!

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Penguin0202

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Penguin0202

is the monkey the new bag-o-crap Where's the Fruitcake?..... or am i missing the ball here

duodec

quality posts: 14 Private Messages duodec
jmsonic wrote:Actually, I heard a rumor that buying three flying monkeys automatically gets you a Big ol' Celebration!

Well if you had bought three screaming monkeys you would in fact have received three pieces of crap in a container...

Look upon my Avatar, ye whiny, and despair!

mydrivec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mydrivec
batmanrick wrote:again no Bunch of Cheer just amazon leftovers.... see what happens when you sellout to the man ;(

I could not agree more..I have not bought anything since about the time Amazon bought them. sigh...the good ole days.

Also worth noting that when they do have a Big ol' Celebration it is between 4-5 EST on the last day...no need to watch the rest of the woot off at all.

A Proud sponsor of DirectDeposit.Woot.com!

mydrivec

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mydrivec
duodec wrote:Well if you had bought three screaming monkeys you would in fact have received three pieces of crap in a container...

No pictures then it didn't happen. Show me a screenshot

A Proud sponsor of DirectDeposit.Woot.com!

bluejester

quality posts: 566 Private Messages bluejester
hopkindm wrote:See, there's still a little Woot left :-)

Thanks, I try when I can to get that guy up there. I nearly forgot the woot-off was going sad to say.

curtise

quality posts: 20 Private Messages curtise
ThunderThighs wrote:When prices from the manufacturer went up. That's why we tried that other company but they weren't as good. Prices do go up and we held to the $1.99 price as long as we could.

Ah! Makes perfect sense! Thanks ThunderThighs! I just noticed it when I looked at my "Stuff You Bought" section and was curious. I know I paid a lot more for my GIANT Flying Screaming Monkey, but the little guys were always dirt cheap. Well, looks like dirt just doubled in price :D but drat, you are right, I much prefer the classic monkeys!

Hope you get some great rest now that Ye Olde Final Woote-Off of MMXII is complete!

-=C=-

DaddyRPM

quality posts: 1 Private Messages DaddyRPM

just another long time wooter, early 05 here, with about 18 pages of woots to my credit/dismay, this really has gone to gift.... Matt, we miss you, and although you have earned your money from Amazon, ... when your non-compete runs out, please let us know, until then. Im out.

so long, and thanks for all the fish.

SESteve

quality posts: 15 Private Messages SESteve
Cornuto wrote:Still hard to believe they turned down my entry for a banner ad... considering their love of monkeys:

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s57/SageCollins/WootBanner.jpg

Excellent banner. Put that in your graphic design résumé and you are golden.

For the future, please note that you can make a live link by enclosing the URL in "URL" tags. For instructions, click where it says formatting guide while you're entering your message.

cappo

quality posts: 34 Private Messages cappo
ThunderThighs wrote:I've added it to the wish list.

If there are +1's to add to item requests, add one for me. lol

Keychain monkeys are awesome, and most of mine have managed to migrate to friends and family so I need more.

(Yes, I know I'm incredibly late and you will likely never see this.)

jjiinx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjiinx
cappo wrote:If there are +1's to add to item requests, add one for me. lol

Keychain monkeys are awesome, and most of mine have managed to migrate to friends and family so I need more.

(Yes, I know I'm incredibly late and you will likely never see this.)

You are not the only late one ;). and DITTO On the "If there are +1's to add to item requests, add one for me. lol

Keychain monkeys are awesome, and most of mine have managed to migrate to friends and family so I need more." !!!!!!!
~~Jinx

tomonline976

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tomonline976

So you havent bought anything for the last few years? Doesnt sound like you are one of woots main customers....

mydrivec wrote:I could not agree more..I have not bought anything since about the time Amazon bought them. sigh...the good ole days.

Also worth noting that when they do have a Big ol' Celebration it is between 4-5 EST on the last day...no need to watch the rest of the woot off at all.

alebeard

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alebeard

my thoughts exactly. =(

glockster128 wrote:but no bag o crap....

noimportantone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages noimportantone

As long as people keep buying woots crap, we will never see Bunch of Changelings again.. BOO buckin who...