0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Motorola Bluetooth Headphones
$19.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

bpr2

quality posts: 182 Private Messages bpr2

uhhh, REFURBED in ear headphones?

that was fun while it lasted!

thezachdotnet

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thezachdotnet

So these guys are $45 on Amazon with over 1,300 reviews (some not so good).

wham

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wham

I've bought quite a few of these. Gave them away to friends and family. They work well. Were $25 when I bought. Good deal here.

sgraine

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sgraine

got one of these last time, I cannot suggest them they are not loud at all and seem to be designed for people with smaller heads

hippie19

quality posts: 23 Private Messages hippie19

Why Woot! why do you have me trained to show up here, check and flex my consumer muscle. Every night after night, for years, at the same time. I haven't been this consistent with vitamins, exercise, or even showering.

Well done.

mechmyday

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mechmyday

I also got one of these last time. Unfortunately the buttons stopped working. Hard to find a decent pair of bluetooth headphones these days.

greenie44

quality posts: 5 Private Messages greenie44
sgraine wrote:got one of these last time, I cannot suggest them they are not loud at all and seem to be designed for people with smaller heads

Sorry, I do have a big head, and these fit just fine if you wear them upside down. And I bought them since my hering is not what it used to be. I was happy with these at $25, although I eventually moved up to an LG Tone, which are even better, but twice the price.

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 44 Private Messages dernst_ca1

I have these.
When I first got them they were incredibly uncomfortable. Then I started watching youtube videos of how you are supposed to wear them.. Initially I was wearing them with the receiver hanging down resting on my neck.. Wrong.. The receiver is supposed to stick out directly behind the head..

Once I got over the small detail of how to wear them, I discovered how great these things are! Connectivity is a snap, sound is great, phone functions wrok well (I didnt even know they had phone capabilities until someone called me while I was wearing them)...

really good set, and if they bork out on you, Motorola will honor the warranty and replace them..

Yay!! Its my birthday in TX!

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

bolligra

quality posts: 33 Private Messages bolligra

I bought these on Woot a few months ago, and I think they're a great deal for the money. They sound decent, paired up easily with my iPhone, and my friends say they hear me loud and clear on phone calls. They were pretty comfortable, also, and I have a good sized head. Just remember they are not $200 headphones.

As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

binthinak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages binthinak

Yesterday, I told my wife I need a pair of Bluetooth headphones. Today, I installed a Woot app on my phone. I'm awakened at 1am by the new app's alert for new deals to find this. It's fate!!

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

They're a pretty solid set of headphones, for my fat melon they were pretty tight so i could only wear them for about an hour or two. I guess If I really wanted to listen to music for more than a workout or run or something I'd be in my room on my real headphones.

Paired real easily, comes with multiple earbud cover thingies, Seen them for sale at target for 50 bucks a few weeks back. Overall I think this is still a pretty good deal despite being a tight fit on my fat head

maotig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages maotig
mechmyday wrote:I also got one of these last time. Unfortunately the buttons stopped working. Hard to find a decent pair of bluetooth headphones these days.

http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-BackBeat-903-Headset/dp/B00428N9OK

I love the plantronic backbeat. I am on my second pair after the first ones bit the dust after about 2-3 years of near constant use. I have the ones in this sale, and I really don't like them. I just really dislike the rigidness of them.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

I still have my S9's. I hope the rubber thingies are not refurbished!

jazziz68

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jazziz68

Hands down the worst headphones ever. I've had 3 different variations of the blue tooth phones. They don't stay in the ear well, if you workout with them the buttons will not respond if you in any remote way get them wet from sweat, moisture, or condensation

dawnview

quality posts: 3 Private Messages dawnview

YouTube Reviews:

[MOD: Embedded the videos for you]

newly wooted

wham

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wham
jazziz68 wrote:Hands down the worst headphones ever. I've had 3 different variations of the blue tooth phones. They don't stay in the ear well, if you workout with them the buttons will not respond if you in any remote way get them wet from sweat, moisture, or condensation

I know people that jog with these things on and do not experience such problems.

Mikegtp

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Mikegtp

I got this exact pr free at a yard sale. They even had a bag of unused earbuds. The guy couldnt figure out how to get them to connect to his phone and he thought they were broken. I took them home, charged them, and at first i couldn't get them to connect, but then found out i had too many other bluetooth device that my phone had found in the past and it saved them. once i deleted a few, i was able to sync this up ok. I think they sound awesome and they also have good bass,

ap210

quality posts: 48 Private Messages ap210

In for two pairs.

I'm going to bluetooth pair it with my upcoming lose weight and go to the gym more resolution.

1. 11/6Rmba
  2. 11/13Scba
  3. 11/16LtchWlssSystm
  4. 11/16Gmbrdg
  5. 11/16SnDskPlyr
  6. 11/16UFO
  7. 11/16LtchWlssHdphns"lbl fll ff"
  8. 11/17LtchXbxhdst
  9. 11/173xLkFrg
  10. 11/25iPdShfflClck
  11. 12/62xBpMntrs
  12. 12/133xNxs25XM

markxs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages markxs

I purchased a pair of these from Woot! and I use them several times per week. Sound quality is good, better than I expected. Range is about 18 feet even through thick walls. I often wander into the next room while the device I am listening to is plugged in and charging.

A couple of things I have learned. First; super-glue the ear-buds on to the headphones or you will find that they tend to slip off and get lost. Second; at times you may want to wear them upside down. They are designed to be worn with the power switch facing the floor if you are standing up. If you are lying down and using a pillow I find they are sometimes more comfortable worn upside down.

A complete charge takes about 75 minutes and last for about 9 hours of continuous listening. They can not be used while they are being charged so frequent users will need to plan around the charging cycle. I hope this helps... Happy New Year.

rushguy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rushguy

Agree with a few points:
1)If you got a giant coconut head like me, wear them upside down or suffer. You will find yourself craning your neck to hear conversations otherwise and they will be tight and infuriating.
2)They are refurbs - I can all but guarantee you you will wind up with a button or two that is at best unresponsive, at worst not functioning. Really for real.
3)Battery life, at least on new ones, is actually as promised which is nice for a change
4)Tough to exercise with, a good sweat can kill these. At least sweat getting into the usb charging port and plugging them in can kill them.
5)I like them anyway, beats the heck out of anything headphones with a cord from a frustration standpoint and audio quality on calls is good enough
6)Plantronics backbeats are better but I found them fragile and easily broken at the earphone steam area so I gave up on them.
7)You will loose the rubber ear things and can find cheap replacements on ebay easily enough. Without the rubbers they are uncomfortable, which is an interesting change of pace I'd say.

waldz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages waldz

At first they were awfully tight for my large head, but after gently stretching them out by hand a couple times they fit really well. I lost the pair I bought last time so I'm in for this as well.

everlore

quality posts: 3 Private Messages everlore

Bought 'em. Love 'em.

e

jackdurlighter

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jackdurlighter

eh... these's are OK at best. got them here at $32.58 and to be honest, it wasn't worth that either. tl;dr dont do it

jmeineke

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jmeineke

I bought a pair to mountain bike with and was pleasantly surprised. I was able to wear them with my helmet and glasses, takes a bit of adjusting but will work, without issue. They take sweat really well. The main gripe is the buttons are hard to find while riding. The new ones SF600 fix all complaints about the way the fit but are $130! Cant beat the s10 for the price.

I have a large head glasses so i sit the neck part low (bottom of my ear level) and have the part of the headset that hits your head, lean against my glasses for best comfort.

Oh and one other gripe is that you can only pair one device at a time.

ericshmerick

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ericshmerick
mechmyday wrote:I also got one of these last time. Unfortunately the buttons stopped working. Hard to find a decent pair of bluetooth headphones these days.

LG Tone. Get the older version. The BT range on the newer version sucks horribly. I love mine!

TheBoMan

quality posts: 4 Private Messages TheBoMan

I am on my 2nd pair. I got the newest from the last time Woot had them on sale. My first pair lasted about 6 months before the volume button stopped responding. Like some have mentioned earlier it was due to controls getting sweaty. I though for sure Motorola would have figured out how to fix the problem so we'll see how this 2nd pair fares. I've used them twice so far and they are fine. For this price I don't think you can go wrong.

JoeMarfice

quality posts: 3 Private Messages JoeMarfice

I have 2 of these. They won't fit larger heads, and on mine (6-7/8 hat) I have to wear them "upside-down" - which seems more natural, anyway. Good range, good sound, and a charge will last 8 hrs; almost enough to wear all day at work.

WootAGuy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages WootAGuy

Will these connect to any bluetooth audio device? I have a Dish Network Hopper DVR that supposedly has bluetooth headset capability. This would allow me to listen to a movie without the sound coming from my home theater speakers and waking up my family. Thanks.

davewilhite

quality posts: 4 Private Messages davewilhite

I had a problem with it double skipping when I pressed the skip button. I'm not sure if it was my phone, the media app that I was using, or the headset themselves.

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1077 Private Messages whatsamattaU

I couldn't connect what I got in my box a few days ago, but now I see this is likely what I got. I'll have to see if it came with a micro usb charger or simply a cable.
It's sold numerous times as well, but maybe the first time at $19.99, $5 cheaper than $24.99 for at least several woots. Thus, many comments available:

April, when it had a USB charger:
http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=4959250

August with cable:
http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5146346

December woot-off:
http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5275158

Support page:
https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/product_page/faqs/p/1422,2690,7709

with manual--if you click link, it will download pdf:
https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_answer_detail/a_id/83953/p/1422,2690,7709

Product page:
http://www.motorola.com/us/consumers/S10-HD-Bluetooth-stereo-headphones/71268,en_US,pd.html

garylehr

quality posts: 6 Private Messages garylehr
hippie19 wrote:Why Woot! why do you have me trained to show up here, check and flex my consumer muscle. Every night after night, for years, at the same time. I haven't been this consistent with vitamins, exercise, or even showering.

Well done.

Simple solution...take your vitamins and excercise when the woot item changes....and don't wear these headphones in the shower!

gemmabeads

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gemmabeads

Perfect at the gym. No wires. No music or books in stereo. Great to tune out noisy coworkers too.

schiavonir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages schiavonir

They're crap. I had previous versions for years that were so-so at best. I thought this pair would be better. They are not. Buttons stop working, and it won't turn off or respond to anything.

When I called in, Woot pointed me to Motorola and Motorola said "we don't warrant stuff on Woot". So clearly, nobody wants responsibility for this junk.

Save your money.

jpierini

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jpierini

Really solid set of headphones. Paired easy on iOS and Android and with my Mac. Sound is pretty good, battery life is impressive. Can't go wrong at $20

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 44 Private Messages dernst_ca1

Might also say (again) that Motorola support is excellent as well. When I first got these I thought there was something wrong with them because it hurt like hell to wear them.. I contacted customer support at Motorola and they offered to replace them with a different kind. I said I would rather try another pair of these because I like the in ear speakers.. They sent me a brand new pair (not refurb).

-JMHSRV

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

CaviMike

quality posts: 6 Private Messages CaviMike

Did anyone else google The Telekinetic Monks?

Personal info is personal.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

schiavonir wrote:They're crap. I had previous versions for years that were so-so at best. I thought this pair would be better. They are not. Buttons stop working, and it won't turn off or respond to anything.

When I called in, Woot pointed me to Motorola and Motorola said "we don't warrant stuff on Woot". So clearly, nobody wants responsibility for this junk.

Save your money.

Sounds like you got a bad Moto rep. Please email support@woot.com and let them know what happened. Please include your woot username and order number for faster service.

I've already emailed them as well.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

couchguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages couchguy

How lucky! I was about to order a pair elsewhere at twice the price!