melshaw04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melshaw04

Got mine today in the mail. Broken in the package. Like one side snapped off. Thanks Woot

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
melshaw04 wrote:Got mine today in the mail. Broken in the package. Like one side snapped off. Thanks Woot

You may wish to contact Motorola for a replacement. If you have any other problems, or they give you hassle, contact support@woot.com for more assistance.

I'm just hanging out, really.

melshaw04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melshaw04

Created a support ticket with Woot asking what steps needed to be taken to return or get a refund. No kidding in 30 minutes I got an email from Paypal stating a full refund and another 20 minutes later another email from Woot stating that my purchase had been refunded including shipping and to not bother with shipping the defected item back.

Impressive Woot, Impressive

diamond424

quality posts: 1 Private Messages diamond424

Bought 3, one has already stopped working (no sound in right ear). This is not a good sign, I have contacted Motorola and await a reply. What can Woot do for me?

Cameron

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Cameron

Mine has been working great for two months now. I have a fairly large head (7 1/2 hat), and I don't find them uncomfortable at all. I wear mine running, so I use them at a fairly low level and they sound fine. I can't judge them for critical listening, but I wouldn't use them for that anyway.