WootBot


quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Here we are, at the end of the calendar again! Here we go, turn the page.

curtise


quality posts: 20 Private Messages curtise

Loved it... BUUUUT...
1) For optimum oral hygiene, he should really be getting his teeth checked and polished every six months...
and
2) Why no FIN (with flying screaming monkey sound) at the end?
:D
Happy New Year, oh wootemployees!
All the best in two thousan... um... er... Twenty-thirteen!
-=C=-

matthew


quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew
curtise wrote:Why no FIN (with flying screaming monkey sound) at the end?



I actually did wonder whether anyone besides me would notice this slight (and temporary) format change or care! So thank you for answering that for me.

Sooozie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Sooozie

Speaking of calendars, where is the 2013 Woot calendar?!

Moueska


quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
Sooozie wrote:Speaking of calendars, where is the 2013 Woot calendar?!



I heard that it wasn't happening this year, but didn't believe it until I didn't see it in November or December.

atippinfan78


quality posts: 1 Private Messages atippinfan78
Moueska wrote:I heard that it wasn't happening this year, but didn't believe it until I didn't see it in November or December.




B. O. C. ~ 11.19.09 - 04.01.10 - 09.14.11 - 10.12.11 - 03.22.12 - 04.25.12 - 05.23.12 - 06.03.13



WilfBrim


quality posts: 18 Private Messages WilfBrim
Sooozie wrote:Speaking of calendars, where is the 2013 Woot calendar?!



It's official, per TT. No Woot calendar this year. Too much work. Or they got tired of them taking up all available room at Woot HQ until June when they got a couple of summer interns to take them to the recycling center.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

WilfBrim wrote:It's official, per TT. No Woot calendar this year. Too much work. Or they got tired of them taking up all available room at Woot HQ until June when they got a couple of summer interns to take them to the recycling center.


No, no, no. I didn't say it was too much work. I said we thought about it too late. Big difference.

Talk about being misquoted.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders