WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Be A Good Sport

Everyone knows that in sports, it's not whether you win or lose, it's about the gear that you have when you play the game. That's why we're kicking off the new year by offering a bunch of tennis racquets, volleyballs, and other stuff!

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

I saw the title of this woot.plus and I just KNEW there had to be a Jeremy Lin basketball!!!

------------------
I Bet on Sky

dredcuz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dredcuz

I bought the Rawlings fleece in a previous Woot!Plus and it's a great value at $9. However, be warned that the size runs large. I bought a small and I would say it is more like a M/L.

ivanivanovich

quality posts: 24 Private Messages ivanivanovich

I don't know what "you're" New Year's resolutions are, but may I suggest adding one about proofreading?

baymare

quality posts: 0 Private Messages baymare
ivanivanovich wrote:I don't know what "you're" New Year's resolutions are, but may I suggest adding one about proofreading?

I know, right? I saw the "you're" and got a little eye twitch. This is woot! They should be above this!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

baymare wrote:I know, right? I saw the "you're" and got a little eye twitch. This is woot! They should be above this!

Oh, we leave that stuff there for y'all to spot. Gotta keep you on your toes.

BTW, where did you spot that? I can't find it.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

w3kn

quality posts: 9 Private Messages w3kn

The pop up goal is good for practicing your street/ice hockey skills. Same size as a regulation hockey goal.

79 woots and counting!

curvedmetal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages curvedmetal
ThunderThighs wrote:Oh, we leave that stuff there for y'all to spot. Gotta keep you on your toes.

BTW, where did you spot that? I can't find it.

It is on the woot.com home page, in the description under "Be A Good Sport".

ninestone99

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ninestone99

"You're New Year's resolution was to be a better athlete?"

No, my are New Year's resolution were to be gooder grammaring.

spacefox

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spacefox

Where's the soccer goal made? One of my resolutions is to not buy stuff made by slaves so I kinda need to know. Thanks!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

curvedmetal wrote:It is on the woot.com home page, in the description under "Be A Good Sport".

Ahhhhh. I'll ask them to fix it. Should get fixed just in time for the event to end. Heh.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items