likeaboss6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages likeaboss6

I work at Starbucks and i only like about half the drinks, but a Chai Tea Latte with extra caramel sauce is really good especially if you like the spices in Chai.

likeaboss6

quality posts: 0 Private Messages likeaboss6
garretttv wrote:French Press = Bomb-diggity

Yup!

Mosesx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mosesx

+1 to French Press. I believe the question was more toward style of coffee, rather than flavor...

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
likeaboss6 wrote:I work at Starbucks and i only like about half the drinks, but a Chai Tea Latte with extra caramel sauce is really good especially if you like the spices in Chai.

Any insight as to whether or not they'll bring back the Mocha Coconut again? Because that is SERIOUSLY the only reason I ended up with a gold card. And probably the only reason I managed to somehow maintain it.

friedbanana

quality posts: 3 Private Messages friedbanana
likeaboss6 wrote:I work at Starbucks and i only like about half the drinks, but a Chai Tea Latte with extra caramel sauce is really good especially if you like the spices in Chai.

Is this correct? or should it be listed in a different order?

A Quad Venti Non-fat upside down Caramel Macchiato?

cyclone

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cyclone
firebirdude wrote:None. Love the smell, but not a huge fan. Plus it's not good for you, so I take a pass on coffee.

Many, many health studies have shown that coffee reduces risk of stroke, colon cancer, and has other benefits (anti-oxidants, etc.). This is probably not true if you load it up with cream and sugar, but coffee itself appears to be quite beneficial.