pallenthomas


quality posts: 0 Private Messages pallenthomas

I just received another response from support.

This has now been resolved to my satisfaction.

Thank you all.

Regards,

PT

BubbaJoe13


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BubbaJoe13

Received mine, but the handle was missing. I logged case # CAS-143426-P5R3B2 on Saturday Jan. 19th, but I haven't heard anything! Can someone please contact me???

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

BubbaJoe13 wrote:Received mine, but the handle was missing. I logged case # CAS-143426-P5R3B2 on Saturday Jan. 19th, but I haven't heard anything! Can someone please contact me???



Sorry for the delay. It can take several days to hear back from CS sometimes. I am going to contact our Customer Service people from my end so they know you're in need of assistance.
You may also want to reach out to the manufacturer directly, too, if you haven't already.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

ZACHARYHOIT


quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZACHARYHOIT

Seems like some others are having similar problems. First off, I was surprised by the state of the drill/bag, like others have said, I expected this to be in a similar refurbished state as other refurb items I've purchased off the site-which is usually as new with a refurb sticker on it. This item looked like it just came off a job-site.

I am not as concerned with the cosmetic issues, but THE CHARGER DOESN'T WORK. Just continues to flash and doesn't charge either battery. It seems like these were just returned, boxed up, and shipped back out without any REFURBISHING taking place?

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

ZACHARYHOIT wrote:Seems like some others are having similar problems. First off, I was surprised by the state of the drill/bag, like others have said, I expected this to be in a similar refurbished state as other refurb items I've purchased off the site-which is usually as new with a refurb sticker on it. This item looked like it just came off a job-site.

I am not as concerned with the cosmetic issues, but THE CHARGER DOESN'T WORK. Just continues to flash and doesn't charge either battery. It seems like these were just returned, boxed up, and shipped back out without any REFURBISHING taking place?



i'm very sorry about this. as i mentioned above, contact Support@Woot.com for assistance with this. i've forwarded your post to our CS people, so they'll be hearing about it from this end, too.

apologies again.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

BubbaJoe13


quality posts: 0 Private Messages BubbaJoe13
PemberDucky wrote:Sorry for the delay. It can take several days to hear back from CS sometimes. I am going to contact our Customer Service people from my end so they know you're in need of assistance.
You may also want to reach out to the manufacturer directly, too, if you haven't already.



Still no response, very unacceptable. What do I need to do to get this resolved? I don't think I should have to contact RIGID when I purchased it through WOOT. Please RESPOND!!!!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

BubbaJoe13 wrote:Still no response, very unacceptable. What do I need to do to get this resolved? I don't think I should have to contact RIGID when I purchased it through WOOT. Please RESPOND!!!!


Ugh, sorry. I'm pinging CS again. Be sure to check your spam folder though. They're very good at responding.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

akaab


quality posts: 0 Private Messages akaab

Batteries/Charger DOA

Batteries arrived in zip-lock bags and show obvious extended use by previous purchaser. The charge indicators showed 75% when they arrived, so I was able to test the drill. However, once they were depleted and put on the charger the charging indicator flashes green, but does not charge the batteries at all. (Batteries are not hot...waited a day to be sure and tried again to no avail.)

Trying to figure out the warranty situation now. Gah! First failed Woot purchase.

Oh, yeah...handle missing and drill bag was filthy, too. Refurb usually means cleaned up to like-new condition. Not here.

justinables


quality posts: 2 Private Messages justinables
BubbaJoe13 wrote:Still no response, very unacceptable. What do I need to do to get this resolved? I don't think I should have to contact RIGID when I purchased it through WOOT. Please RESPOND!!!!



Hello BubbaJoe13!
Cs staff member here.

I have sent you an email with some helpful information.

If you need anything further, please contact us at support@woot.com

Thanks! =)

akaab


quality posts: 0 Private Messages akaab

Ridgid needs me to register it, mail a receipt and UPC from the original packaging, and then wait 10-12 weeks for the warranty to be processed. Are you kidding me? UPC? 10-12 weeks after I mail it in? I smell an intentional roadblock to warranty fulfillment by Ridgid.

WootSupport responded with an offer for me to contact Ridgid or return the unit. I think a return is in order...and a wary eye toward any future Woot orders that claim to be reconditioned or refurbished.

Selling a product that is used and claiming it has been refurbished is fraudulent. Woot used to be better than that.

trx1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages trx1

Here's an FYI to anyone that purchased this drill: There is no warranty coverage from Ridgid. I had a battery go bad and took it to a Rigid Service Center and I've been told there is no warranty because it was not purchased from an authorized Ridgid seller. I think only Home Depot or Ridgid is an authorized seller. As soon as I pick it up it's going back to Woot.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

trx1 wrote:Here's an FYI to anyone that purchased this drill: There is no warranty coverage from Ridgid. I had a battery go bad and took it to a Rigid Service Center and I've been told there is no warranty because it was not purchased from an authorized Ridgid seller. I think only Home Depot or Ridgid is an authorized seller. As soon as I pick it up it's going back to Woot.



Please email Support@Woot.com and let them know you're having difficulty with Ridgid honoring a warranty. We'll help you resolve this.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.