WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Pleated Fleece: Pleece And Thank You

Just because you're not a pixie, faerie, wood elf, or forest gnome doesn't mean you can't dress like one. This pleated fleece attire might not grant you the ability to turn acorns into gold, but they conform with the latest woodland sartorial sensibilities. So pick some up and join a jocund band of forest revelers today! 
Design House Stockholm official site

kenjack

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenjack

I am not able to see pictures of all the items. I do see most, but not all. Do you have any idea how I can fix this? I only get the placeholders. I turned ad-block off (win XP). I don't have this problem on any other sites. It started when you changed the layout last year. Hoping you can help you cute little robot!!

bsl05

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bsl05

Is that a Thneed?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
bsl05 wrote:Is that a Thneed?

Hey I had to look that up. (Which are you referring to, the hood?) I sort of like the shawl myself. I'm always getting chilly.

I'm just hanging out, really.

wootatuetech

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wootatuetech

Definitely - Totally looks like a thneed!

lmensor

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lmensor

Seems like the links here on woot! to the Fjorn website are all broken.

rickbaron

quality posts: 7 Private Messages rickbaron

I bet she is dating a college football quarterback-;)

burns72

quality posts: 9 Private Messages burns72

That is exactly what I thought! Awesome post.

Therevolution

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Therevolution

What, no capes like Ezio had in Assassin's Creed 2 and Brotherhood?

aliusa

quality posts: 7 Private Messages aliusa

Where does the USB wire plug in?

aphroat

quality posts: 4 Private Messages aphroat

I'd like to note that fleece is obtained from sheep, for the most part; and from other animals such as alpacas and angora goats.

I don't know of any animal that produces polyester or viscose fibers...

mpanelo

quality posts: 6 Private Messages mpanelo

I love you Bronla...

love, laugh, golf

PWootster1109

quality posts: 1 Private Messages PWootster1109

I'm not too sure about buying Pleated fleece, but that lady fashion model Bronla sure is smoking hot.

I'd like to see more of her modeling with other quality Woot goodies.

Perhaps someday an Eneloop bikini?

Please Woot? Someday? Pleeeece?
A guy can dream, right?

mamawoot

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mamawoot

I need that thneed!

dreconus

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dreconus
inkycatz wrote:Hey I had to look that up. (Which are you referring to, the hood?) I sort of like the shawl myself. I'm always getting chilly.

I hope you got the reference... We need hip catz in our midst.

P.S. They are Definitely Needed!

mrglenasmith

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrglenasmith
inkycatz wrote:Hey I had to look that up. (Which are you referring to, the hood?) I sort of like the shawl myself. I'm always getting chilly.

You had to LOOK IT UP!? Well, at least you know what the TARDIS is.

arndta

quality posts: 0 Private Messages arndta

Product Marketing pay attention!

I am only looking at your silly products because of your beautiful model. Please use more beautiful models.

Thank you

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
mrglenasmith wrote:You had to LOOK IT UP!? Well, at least you know what the TARDIS is.

It's hard when you know so much to keep things from falling by the wayside!

I'll do better!

I'm just hanging out, really.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB

That shawl looks too cozy. I'm going to stash one for my Mom in aubergine, but I can't decide on a color for myself. I'm usually a teal girl.

Edit: I went with rust. Hopefully it's orange enough to work with my teal-heavy wardrobe but not so orange that it looks odd against my pink-fair skin. Colors are always a bit iffy on a monitor, so we'll see if it's a going out wrap or a stay home and read wrap.

Hopefully these are really soft too.

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

It appears that wootbot has beat y'all to Brønia's doorstep... and probably scared her from woot central, if not the entire DFW area, forever. :-P

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

shushine999

quality posts: 15 Private Messages shushine999

Well I am buying a hat, a long scarf, and a jacket Thneed to wear in the Tardis. I WOULD have bought a beanie, but I am hoping the hat is longer so I can pull it over my eyes for those occasions when I hear MY Doctor (David Tennant, thank you. ALLONS-Y!!!) yell "DON'T BLINK!!!"
Stinking weeping angels. I hate 'em.
And yes, I hate them in the stars,
and yes, I hate them when on Mars,
and yes, I hate them while in Greece (the "Pompeii" episode...when Donna was the companion? OK, no "weeping angels" but it fit my Dr Seuss rhyme scheme)
AND I SHALL FIGHT IN PLEATED FLEECE!!
Now, off to watch the rest of my 128-episode MST3K Marathon. Age of the Geek, baby...age of the Geek.

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

For those of you who can't get enough of "the hot model", she never went to Texas. Look here:
http://www.designhousestockholm.com/collection/fashion/pleece.html

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

kimvy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kimvy

Does anyone know if you get the three day shipping if that is per order or all day as well? I wanted to get two pieces for three day shipping, but not sure how that works? Mod?

Thanks for any help!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 157 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

ThunderThighs wrote:I got to see and feel up the scarf at the office. It was. Ohmygosh!Ohmygosh!Ohmygosh!!! soft and wonderful.

limacamp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages limacamp

I know it is too late to complain, but seriously, the poncho fits my 6'2" 290lb husband. It does not even come close to looking like anything but a tent on me, and they are very pretty, but a pricey thing I can't wear.

JRRB

quality posts: 34 Private Messages JRRB
limacamp wrote:I know it is too late to complain, but seriously, the poncho fits my 6'2" 290lb husband. It does not even come close to looking like anything but a tent on me, and they are very pretty, but a pricey thing I can't wear.

Perhaps you can re-sell to someone who missed the sale and wanted one.

I was intrigued by the poncho but afraid it would either be too small or mask my plus-size curves and make me look like a blob.

I got two wraps (aubergine and rust) and a throw (navy). I wish that I'd gone in for the hood (didn't at the time because the tag looked odd on the point of the hood). This material is very tactile, which I love, but I'm not so thrilled with the rust color. It's less orange and more salmon than the picture, and the color isn't really solid -- there is a color variance in the fibers that makes the color less vivid than I had hoped. Still, it does feel very nice; I'm attracted to materials that feel good to touch, and the pleats help with that.

limacamp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages limacamp
JRRB wrote:Perhaps you can re-sell to someone who missed the sale and wanted one.

I was intrigued by the poncho but afraid it would either be too small or mask my plus-size curves and make me look like a blob.

I got two wraps (aubergine and rust) and a throw (navy). I wish that I'd gone in for the hood (didn't at the time because the tag looked odd on the point of the hood). This material is very tactile, which I love, but I'm not so thrilled with the rust color. It's less orange and more salmon than the picture, and the color isn't really solid -- there is a color variance in the fibers that makes the color less vivid than I had hoped. Still, it does feel very nice; I'm attracted to materials that feel good to touch, and the pleats help with that.

I really wanted it to fit, the material is beautiful.

I wish I could tell you the poncho would look great, I just don't know, I think on the model they had to have pinned and revamped it to make it look good on her.

If anyone wants a poncho in Denim or Tan I have them, PM me.

motherlaura

quality posts: 8 Private Messages motherlaura

I ordered the hood in aubergine but woot sent me the jacket instead. It's plenty nice and very pleated - but I definitely don't want the jacket. Just sent a second email to woot - no response the first time. Sad face!!

myfester

quality posts: 4 Private Messages myfester

If anyone ever has a scarf, hat or the hooded scarf thingie they are willing to sell, let me know. I'm really interested in buying a few. I just can't justify paying $50 a scarf...no matter how much I like them.