garrettwheat

quality posts: 6 Private Messages garrettwheat

So, when I got home from work the other day, there were 3 big boxes by my door. I couldn't remember buying anything (specifically that would be shipped in 3 bigger boxes). It had my name on it, and not my wife's, so I wondered even more. Opening up I saw something that made me almost as exciting as opening a Bring Out Cadence. After opening all 3 boxes, this is what I got!

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=31B1649F3B9E911B!1572&authkey=!AMjzSkgjBsE5WY0

Couldn't get the [img] tag to work...

I'm sure you all watch The Big Bang Theory. Over the summer, there was a contest for the new Big Bang Theory Trivia game for a "Fan Edition." Being the nerd I am, I submitted over 100 questions. 18 of the questions were chosen, so they sent me a few copies of the game and some shirts!!!

Figured a few of you may have submitted your own questions, and/or would like to have seen this! #BAZINGA!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 926 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

That is AWESOME! I love BBT! Congrats on the haul!

Holiday Returns Policy Check out our new FLASH DEALS
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

dontwantaname

quality posts: 14 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

LOL, I was looking at the shirts and knocked on my kitchen table three times and said Penny. 3 times of course.

Now Rusty thinks someone is at the door and is barking!

Maybe I am Sheldon. (minus the brain)
I stopped wearing my woot shirts all winter when I realized I was dressing like him.
Oh, and the age and the fact I'm female.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.