WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

It's become something of a tradition, our annual look back in song at the sights of CES. Yeah, it's pretty stupid. But we're stuck with it. It's like a lot of traditions that way.

If you'd like to see more like this, first take a good hard look at your life and try to diagnose what has gone so terribly wrong, then click the links below.

"What We Saw at CES 2012"

"What We Saw at CES 2011"

"What We Saw at CES 2010"

Quality Posts

tpfortin

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tpfortin

I have never in my life seen such a fine video production as this with an accompanying soundtrack. I don't see how you could possible call this "time wasting video". You should definitely rename this "Life Enhancing Video"!!

Pbear1212

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pbear1212

Was the woot monkey man not an official woot team member? Saw him on day 1 and was hoping he was one of your employees.

WilfBrim

quality posts: 18 Private Messages WilfBrim

It looked like you were giving out the new kind of monkey (hard head, no plushy, not want). True?

Lister22

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Lister22

Who would win in a wrestling match, Lemmy or God?

Jason Toon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Jason Toon
WilfBrim wrote:It looked like you were giving out the new kind of monkey (hard head, no plushy, not want). True?

Nope. Monkey Classic.

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys

A friend of mine scored a Woot CES monkey for me! No 'CES' identification though, just a normal monkey.

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555
WilfBrim wrote:It looked like you were giving out the new kind of monkey (hard head, no plushy, not want). True?

I managed to fight my way past all the monkeys hogs to score a couple and here are the two new ones -

They also threw the red flames on black cape monkey that was available on the last two woot-offs.

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

The Original Monkeys are back!

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

bsmith1

quality posts: 102 Private Messages bsmith1
theoneill555 wrote:I managed to fight my way past all the monkeys hogs to score a couple and here are the two new ones -

Capes must have been printed before woot became a "1 day 100 deals" site. Does woot even have a new slogan?

wisenekt

quality posts: 29 Private Messages wisenekt
bsmith1 wrote:Capes must have been printed before woot became a "1 day 100 deals" site. Does woot even have a new slogan?

I think Woot! needs to have a contest for a new slogan. Even if they don't that doesn't mean that we can't start one!

grumb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages grumb

Now this is the Woot we all knew and loved. More please!

cdubbya

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cdubbya

Very nicely done. Your rhyming is impeccable, and your harmonies don't sound very autotuned at all.

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

I have always eschewed being in tune, auto- or otherwise.

lorracs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lorracs

How do I get a job wearing the monkey suit for the CES show? Looks like fun flinging out Woot Monkey loot!

qkenuf4u

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qkenuf4u

well they atleast got the vegas is a hell hole part 100% right.... looks like some cool stuff at the show though....

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2
bsmith1 wrote:Capes must have been printed before woot became a "1 day 100 deals" site. Does woot even have a new slogan?

The capes are 2 of the 3 winning designs of a facebook contest. The 3rd is the flame cape.

that was fun while it lasted!