quality posts: 105
newfiepage wrote:Wenger is known for their Swiss Army knives, but they also make a lot of other great things - like watches! However, they did not write the 80's song, "Seventeen". That was Winger.
I'm just hanging out, really.
quality posts: 0
I own a Wenger watch and have been extremely pleased with it. It's taken a lot of abuse being my work watch. Durable and good looking. This about the price I paid for it and would recommend it at this price point.
1. Razer Copperhead 2000dpi Laser Gaming Mouse
2. Star Wars Vault: 30 Years of Treasures From the Lucasfilm Archives
3. Peavey Rockmaster Standard Acoustic Stage Pack
4. Excalibur NF07-08 NFL Premium Edition Vibrating Football
5. Kelty Shrike 32 Daypack
6. Kelty Courser 40 Backpack
7. Kershaw Vapor III Folding Knife
8. Imaginext Castle Ogre
9. All-Over Paisley Wrap