WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Winter Table Games

You want to be inside. You want to be with your friends. You want to be drinking. You want something you can do where all three of those are happening at once. Guess what? We've SOLVED YOUR PROBLEM! No need to thank us, just doing our job.

Necromancyr

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Necromancyr

Got a similar pool table and air hockey over the holidays - for $5 from WalMart. Definitely not worth $21 each.

anduril28

quality posts: 0 Private Messages anduril28
Necromancyr wrote:Got a similar pool table and air hockey over the holidays - for $5 from WalMart. Definitely not worth $21 each.

Mind pointing in the direction of that? Found it at Walmart for $19 (with no shot glasses), but definitely not $5

mike409

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mike409

Tic Tac Toe drinking game? Seriously... the loser deserves to drink all the shots since no one should EVER (I don't care how many drinks you've had) lose at Tic Tac Toe.

selune13

quality posts: 3 Private Messages selune13
mike409 wrote:Tic Tac Toe drinking game? Seriously... the loser deserves to drink all the shots since no one should EVER (I don't care how many drinks you've had) lose at Tic Tac Toe.

I would argue the loser shouldn't drink - s/he has enough problems already.

jlhatter

quality posts: 13 Private Messages jlhatter

I think one person has to lose everytime you play tic tac toe.

Anyone know why the hockey table requires 8 batteries?

sabine77

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sabine77
jlhatter wrote:
Anyone know why the hockey table requires 8 batteries?

It's air hockey, so I guess it has something in it to fwoosh the air and make the puck levitate like the air hockey tables you find in bars.

I bet it burns right through those batteries, but it looks like fun, too.

andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben
mike409 wrote:Tic Tac Toe drinking game? Seriously... the loser deserves to drink all the shots since no one should EVER (I don't care how many drinks you've had) lose at Tic Tac Toe.

The loser should PAY for the shots, not get to drink them

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 505 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sabine77 wrote:It's air hockey, so I guess it has something in it to fwoosh the air and make the puck levitate like the air hockey tables you find in bars.

I bet it burns right through those batteries, but it looks like fun, too.

fwoosh

Love it when y'all use that technical jargon.