sugarpearls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sugarpearls
Checker wrote:Thanks for your help! I appreciate it! I use the zoom quite a bit and it's amazing! I work in a building that overlooks the Maumee River in OH. During a meeting, I saw a box truck on the other side in the parking lot and a whole line of cars snaking around the lot ending at the truck. I couldn't read what was on the side of the truck, so I zoomed in as far as I could, took a picture, came back to my computer and viewed it.

So it was a truck inconsiderately parked, or some guys selling their wares out of the back of a truck?

CuzzinMerl

quality posts: 24 Private Messages CuzzinMerl
Checker wrote: During a meeting, I saw a box truck on the other side in the parking lot and a whole line of cars snaking around the lot ending at the truck. I couldn't read what was on the side of the truck, so I zoomed in as far as I could, took a picture, came back to my computer and viewed it. I was able to zoom in enough to read the side of the truck. "

Yeah, I have meetings like that, too.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

woozell wrote:Why wont it let me buy it, anyone know? the button on buy now does nothing,.,help i want it!!

Have you tried using a different browser? Try using Mozilla Firefox/Chrome of Safari.

Please let us know if this helps you out.

woozell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woozell

i will try and download modzilla..ill let you know

ROGETRAY wrote:Have you tried using a different browser? Try using Mozilla Firefox/Chrome of Safari.

woozell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages woozell

Thank you so much, i downloaded modzilla and i was able to buy it

ROGETRAY wrote:Have you tried using a different browser? Try using Mozilla Firefox/Chrome of Safari.

sonja711

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sonja711
orchidluvr wrote:I actually *like* the batteries. That way, I keep an extra couple in my pocket while on vacation. So much better than having to mess around with a charger, forgetting to charge the batteries, needing a camera and having no power. Personal preference I guess.

I am with you. I prefer batteries that I can get at any convenience store.

spacefox

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spacefox

I won't buy a camera with just a LCD screen and not an old-school viewfinder. It's just not the same, and if the batteries are low you are dead in the water. It takes a lot more juice to keep that little screen running than to take a couple of pictures.

I guess I am in a minority, though. Viewfinders are not very hip these days. http://news.consumerreports.org/electronics/2010/05/digital-camera-optical-viewfinder-absent-disappearing-lcd-viewer-screen.html

spacefox

quality posts: 2 Private Messages spacefox
spacefox wrote:I won't buy a camera with just a LCD screen and not an old-school viewfinder. It's just not the same, and if the batteries are low you are dead in the water. It takes a lot more juice to keep that little screen running than to take a couple of pictures.

I guess I am in a minority, though. Viewfinders are not very hip these days. http://news.consumerreports.org/electronics/2010/05/digital-camera-optical-viewfinder-absent-disappearing-lcd-viewer-screen.html

And this guy agrees with me too. http://digital-photography-school.com/should-i-use-the-lcd-or-viewfinder-on-my-digital-camera

sugarpearls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sugarpearls
spacefox wrote:I won't buy a camera with just a LCD screen and not an old-school viewfinder. It's just not the same, and if the batteries are low you are dead in the water. It takes a lot more juice to keep that little screen running than to take a couple of pictures.

I prefer viewfinders, too. I hate guzzling the batteries to have the LCD perpetually 'on' when the 1-second glimpse of the image afterward is perfectly fine for me.