andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben
pinnaclespeakers wrote:AND:, no problem matching vented front speakers with our sealed BABY BOOMER. We design the product with the knowledge it will be mated to many types of designs in the market. No worries, plus the Baby Boomer has many controls that can allow tailoring of the sound.

I was talking about a 2-sub setup, not vented fronts. Baby Boomer sub with vented sub . Currently I run two Polk PSW505 vented subs, and thought about replacing one of them with the Baby Boomer. Would that improve the sound or would the vented sub rather 'destroy' the audiophile accuracy of the sealed BabyBoomer?

Dreadan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dreadan

Does any one know if it's possible or have any suggestions on mounting the 8210 with a tv on an articulated wall mount.

andreaserben

pinnaclespeakers wrote:There will be no delay issues with our SOUNDBAR and the TV picture.

you cannot guarantee that. some TVs have an input lag, especially when processing video for 3D 'simulation' or so and can have significant input lag but do not always provide sufficient mechanism to compensate audio for that.

andreaserben

pinnaclespeakers wrote:Hi, we checked with Pinnacle engineering and have a positive response for you. Your TV will connect to our SOUNDBAR without coaxial in-put Please see full details from Pinnacle Engineering below,

The FRONT ROW 8210 system has 1 optical (aka toslink) digital input and 3 1/8" stereo analog inputs; no coaxial digital input (only philips & sanyo tvs seem to have these style outputs).

You would use your TVs RCA outputs to connect to our SOUNDBAR the bar (which is really no problem or disadvantage)

Coaxial (RCA) to Optical Toslink Digital Audio Converter:
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=104&cp_id=10423&cs_id=1042302&p_id=2947&seq=1&format=2

sirpas

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sirpas

Pinnacle Speakers make great sound no doubt! Love the sound of this little unit.

The customer service to get things fixed makes for a different story. I have had my 8210 soundbar/wireless sub now since January 5th. I have called (Jan 6th), emailed, had service say they'll tell the right people to get back to me, etc. It's been a serious issue to get help. Haven't heard from service folks yet (Jan 18).

My unit has malfunctioned since the beginning. It powers up, sound's awesome! BUT, it hangs up and won't turn off, unpairs from the sub randomly, the listening modes don't work and buttons on the front don't function when hung. I have to unplug it to power cycle it to work properly. Done this countless times. Still waiting for a person to actually to get me moving forward. Erin from Pinnacle did call me pertaining to my product registration, and she was helpful, but needed to pass me along to a techinician and open a ticket. Nothing yet there.

I'm really unhappy with service so much so that I'd return this and get my money back if I could AND by no means for a poor sounding product, but support services are horrible. I don't have patience for that when I spend $300+ for something to work. An additional note... you will pay to ship it back to them, but they do cover shipping back to you.

For JUST getting it, it stinks to be out of pocket $$$ right out of the gate.

pinnaclespeakers

quality posts: 88 Private Messages pinnaclespeakers
andreaserben wrote:I was talking about a 2-sub setup, not vented fronts. Baby Boomer sub with vented sub . Currently I run two Polk PSW505 vented subs, and thought about replacing one of them with the Baby Boomer. Would that improve the sound or would the vented sub rather 'destroy' the audiophile accuracy of the sealed BabyBoomer?

We think this is fine. The vented sub will be louder, most likely, and the BABY Boomer deeper. So the blend is good. Place 1 in front of room and other in back is our suggestion

pinnaclespeakers

sirpas wrote:Pinnacle Speakers make great sound no doubt! Love the sound of this little unit.

The customer service to get things fixed makes for a different story. I have had my 8210 soundbar/wireless sub now since January 5th. I have called (Jan 6th), emailed, had service say they'll tell the right people to get back to me, etc. It's been a serious issue to get help. Haven't heard from service folks yet (Jan 18).

My unit has malfunctioned since the beginning. It powers up, sound's awesome! BUT, it hangs up and won't turn off, unpairs from the sub randomly, the listening modes don't work and buttons on the front don't function when hung. I have to unplug it to power cycle it to work properly. Done this countless times. Still waiting for a person to actually to get me moving forward. Erin from Pinnacle did call me pertaining to my product registration, and she was helpful, but needed to pass me along to a techinician and open a ticket. Nothing yet there.

I'm really unhappy with service so much so that I'd return this and get my money back if I could AND by no means for a poor sounding product, but support services are horrible. I don't have patience for that when I spend $300+ for something to work. An additional note... you will pay to ship it back to them, but they do cover shipping back to you.

For JUST getting it, it stinks to be out of pocket $$$ right out of the gate.

10 Days since we had the product. Well, if we have it we will ship you a brand new one. I will get on it. Sorry for the issue

jsw777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsw777

looking for recommendations on which soundbar speaker to buy for my Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT30 50 incher. Thank you

mboverload

quality posts: 80 Private Messages mboverload

If I'm being a Applejack just tell me:
Is using the QP9 as Right/Left vertical speakers possible? What tilt-able mounts would make this possible

I have a Denon 3808CI (130 watts x 7-channels RMS) and listen at low levels.

Or should I just give up and get the bookshelf units?

117 woots and counting, since 2007. Don't ban me, bro!

pinnaclespeakers

jsw777 wrote:looking for recommendations on which soundbar speaker to buy for my Panasonic VIERA TC-P50GT30 50 incher. Thank you

If you want high quality "PLUG-N PLAY we suggest the FRONT ROW SYSTEM 8210. Includes a remote control to adjust volume from your couch. But, if you want to build a full 5.1 Home Theater System than go with the QP9W. You will need to have a 5.1 Stereo Receiver with QP9W. FRONT ROW is self powered and does not need a receiver. Both are excellent and will bring your beautiful picture to an equally beautiful acoustic level.

pinnaclespeakers

mboverload wrote:If I'm being a Applejack just tell me:
Is using the QP9 as Right/Left vertical speakers possible? What tilt-able mounts would make this possible

I have a Denon 3808CI (130 watts x 7-channels RMS) and listen at low levels.

Or should I just give up and get the bookshelf units?

All questions are good questions. We suggest a pair of SFITLCR250 as front left and front right. The SPEAKER BAR cannot be turned vertical for acheiving 2 channels. It is designed acoustically for horizontal placement and all 3 front channels: Front left, Right and center. 1 Pair SFITLCR 250 and you will want a subwoofer..............grab the BABY BOOMER!

jsw777

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jsw777
pinnaclespeakers wrote:If you want high quality "PLUG-N PLAY we suggest the FRONT ROW SYSTEM 8210. Includes a remote control to adjust volume from your couch. But, if you want to build a full 5.1 Home Theater System than go with the QP9W. You will need to have a 5.1 Stereo Receiver with QP9W. FRONT ROW is self powered and does not need a receiver. Both are excellent and will bring your beautiful picture to an equally beautiful acoustic level.

Thanks I should have mentioned the size of the living room which is 24x12. Assuming both sound bars would be fine for this room? thanks

pinnaclespeakers

jsw777 wrote:Thanks I should have mentioned the size of the living room which is 24x12. Assuming both sound bars would be fine for this room? thanks

Yes, either Bar is fine for that area.

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975
ThunderThighs wrote:Close but ours is the wood grain veneer:
http://www.pinnaclespeakers.com/quantumplasma9wood.html

Here is the one you linked from Amazon: http://www.pinnaclespeakers.com/quantumplasma9.html

is the one on woot being sold on amazon? I couldn't find it.

I always did like yardsales.

jocopogi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jocopogi

hi arin, in your website it shows 36 mos warranty for 8210 while in woot it is 24 mos... is this refurbished?

http://www.pinnaclespeakers.com/frsys8210.html#specs
btw, really appreciate your support on these threads.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

luke975 wrote:is the one on woot being sold on amazon? I couldn't find it.

I couldn't find it either.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

luke975

quality posts: 14 Private Messages luke975
ThunderThighs wrote:I couldn't find it either.

thanks. appreciate all the help.

I always did like yardsales.

glaicius

quality posts: 4 Private Messages glaicius

I've never heard of Pinnacle before, but I guess 37 years in the audio field has to stand for something.

My questions are:

-Are your products made in the USA?
-Are they made in one facilty or several across the country?
-Do you oversee production and therefore involved in the manufacturing process?
-Does the Front Row Sys 8210 use the same quality materials as the rest of your products, and is it made by the same manufacter?

Thanks

andreaserben

glaicius wrote:I've never heard of Pinnacle before, but I guess 37 years in the audio field has to stand for something.

My questions are:

-Are your products made in the USA?
-Are they made in one facilty or several across the country?
-Do you oversee production and therefore involved in the manufacturing process?
-Does the Front Row Sys 8210 use the same quality materials as the rest of your products, and is it made by the same manufacter?

I remember from their website "designed in the USA" for all products I checked. If they would manufacture them in the USA, they would also advertise it. So, China, and other 'cheaper labor' countries it is.
Note that most people love Apple products (personally I am not a fan), and 99% are not manufactured in the US either (a few all-inclusive PCs are now assembled in the USA).
I am not happy about this myself, as long as supply chain and labor cost make it cheaper to produce elsewhere and the quality/price/marketing combination is still successful with customers - then it will not change.

Actual production cost of the speakers will be only a fraction of retail pricing. Most cost will be elsewhere. Hopefully quality control is part of it.

andreaserben

inkycatz wrote:(Although we do ask that people allow up to five business days for processing/shipping.)

... and lately customer service has become a bit 'unhelpful' in trying to modify orders because of 'streamlining' the shipping process/logistics. This is usually the standard response, and in more than one case this response was sent before checking into the actual product (proof: e.g. wine orders are processed differently, yet this standard template response about streamlining the order was sent out).
The joy of growing the company, I guess

Craig234

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Craig234

I have a couple things I haven't hooked up.

I have a Boston MCS 100 subwoofer from their 5.1 package - the rest of the package was stolen.

I also have Polk 50's, 60's, and 70's speaker pairs.

I wonder if I'd notice enough difference in the subwoofer upgrade to justify getting the baby boomer?

And on the speakers won't I be happer with the speakers like the Polk's than with a soundbar for front and center, which seems more for the space saving?

Finally wouldn't it make more sense to set up the speakers with the receiver and tv, than to get seperate speakers for the receiver and tv? This is for a 65" tv in a 20'x12' room.

pinnaclespeakers

jocopogi wrote:hi arin, in your website it shows 36 mos warranty for 8210 while in woot it is 24 mos... is this refurbished?

Our web site is accurate. These units are brand new factory fresh.

pinnaclespeakers

Craig234 wrote:I have a couple things I haven't hooked up.

I have a Boston MCS 100 subwoofer from their 5.1 package - the rest of the package was stolen.

I also have Polk 50's, 60's, and 70's speaker pairs.

I wonder if I'd notice enough difference in the subwoofer upgrade to justify getting the baby boomer?

And on the speakers won't I be happer with the speakers like the Polk's than with a soundbar for front and center, which seems more for the space saving?

Finally wouldn't it make more sense to set up the speakers with the receiver and tv, than to get seperate speakers for the receiver and tv? This is for a 65" tv in a 20'x12' room.

Hi, we will do our best to answer these questions. First, we are not directly familiar with sound characteristics of the other company products you mention. Having said that; as a general statement, 3 separate and distinct speakers across the front if greater spread than 15' fromt left front to right front in an true AUDIOPHILE testing environment, is (ALL THINGS EQUAL) going to create a broader soundstage. Now, since all things are not equal when talking about 2 matched fronts, yet a different center, or mix and match brands, or even the ability to hear such differences, we say this:
Acoustics is 1 factor. space available is often another, lifestye considerations etc. In a typical living environment we beliee our speaker BAR QP9W creates as much audible spacial variation as if you had 3 speakers placed well apart. This is the reason for it's design using 3 independent chambers internally. It is in fact 3 distinct speakers. The drivers Spread across horizontally is creating a wide soundfield. So, unless the existing products you have can go with a matched center, you may have an issue with timbre matching and acoustic matching across the 3 fronts. In short, we think either our QP9W sounbar is best, and rotate something else you have to rear channel, or keep what you have for fronts as long as you can buy a matched center from the same brand.

As to the hook-up..............if you have a 5.1 receiver you can set up our QP9W and the existing products you have and obtain a complete 5.1 experience. If no receiver, then the hook-ups run directly to the TV for our 2,1 FRONT ROW SYSTEM. Considering what you already own, we think it best to purchase a QP9W speaker Bar, hook up with a stereo receiver and designate something you have already for the rear and possibly side channels.

Now, Bass is the heart and soul of the system. Bass is measured in depth and volume. Both are relevant. Our Baby Boomer is designed to be a significant bass upgrade to any front speaker that uses 4", 5.25" or 6.5" or 8" drivers. So, unless you currently have speakers with 10" or 12" woofers, the Baby Boomer will be a significant boost to the system. And even if you do have larger woofers, chances are still good the baby Boomer will eadd a noticeable kick to the bass.

Baby Boomer has received numerous industry raves and acollades at $1,000. It is one of our flagship subwoofers.

I hope this has answered your questions.

pinnaclespeakers

andreaserben wrote:I remember from their website "designed in the USA" for all products I checked. If they would manufacture them in the USA, they would also advertise it. So, China, and other 'cheaper labor' countries it is.
Note that most people love Apple products (personally I am not a fan), and 99% are not manufactured in the US either (a few all-inclusive PCs are now assembled in the USA).
I am not happy about this myself, as long as supply chain and labor cost make it cheaper to produce elsewhere and the quality/price/marketing combination is still successful with customers - then it will not change.

Actual production cost of the speakers will be only a fraction of retail pricing. Most cost will be elsewhere. Hopefully quality control is part of it.

Hello,

I will answer your questions as best I can. We have been in business 37 years and are family owned and operated, have received numerous industry awards and rave reviews. We have sold millions of speakers.
We have 1 factory in Long Island NY where we have been based since 1976. We assemble most of the products, about 70% in our factory. We have production lines, production people, testing equipment and if it leaves our plant, we assembled it and tested it. We offer up to 10 years warranty and we have control over the manufacturing process. some product categories such as custom in-wall and In ceiling, indoor outdoor speakers are made overseas to our designs and are supervised and inspected for QC. So, we believe we are as much as we can be MADE IN USA, and still be competitive to stay in business. We also have all research and design in Massachusettes and all customer service including me, here in the states. 100% of Pinnacle employees are in the USA. Products with our name on it must adhere to rigid performance standards. Period! Our President and founder runs the Engineering and product development department, so yes model FRONT ROW 8210 system adheres to all our design and peformance criteria. Pinnacle ownership is 3 brothers who have started and been running the company since 1976. No one else can say that in the speaker business. We hope this has answered your questions, we hope you enjoy our products.

derikr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages derikr

Hi there. I just got my 12" sub from the last event and it just blows its fuse when I plug it in. Can you help me?
[

quote postid="5313523" user="pinnaclespeakers"]Hello Woot Community. Arin with Pinnacle Speakers customer support here to answer any questions you may have. I am in the USA and have been with Pinnacle 8 years. Fire away. We are here to help.[/quote]

pinnaclespeakers

derikr wrote:Hi there. I just got my 12" sub from the last event and it just blows its fuse when I plug it in. Can you help me?
[

quote postid="5313523" user="pinnaclespeakers"]Hello Woot Community. Arin with Pinnacle Speakers customer support here to answer any questions you may have. I am in the USA and have been with Pinnacle 8 years. Fire away. We are here to help.

[/quote]

I will write to you directly on Monday when Engineering department is open. 1 thing I can suggest is have the power level down on your receiver before firing up the system. A high burst of volume from start up can pop a fuse. We will work with you on Monday to sort this out. Our web site also has a section for typical questions and problem solving that may help.

Enjoy your weekend. Arin

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jocopogi wrote:hi arin, in your website it shows 36 mos warranty for 8210 while in woot it is 24 mos... is this refurbished?

Thanks for catching that. We've updated the sale to show 3 years.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bobdo

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bobdo

Ordered the 3-Element LCR's on Thursday (approx. 10am - I forget) - FedEX just delivered them at 10:45am!

Baby Boomer also ordered at that time...being shipped by UPS...not expected until Tuesday :/ - still pretty quick though!

jonahp

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jonahp

I guess I'm doing this backwards since I bought first and posted a question second, but here goes. I bought the Front Row because I didn't want to add a receiver. I don't care about the full surround effect, but I do want to be able to hear dialogue without cranking up the volume. How does this perform without a true center channel? Also, is the technology of the wireless receiver different from what has been out for years? The installer of my wireless control system (Control4) said to avoid wireless subs at all cost. Finally, I have a Yamaha YSP-1100 in our family room that I am quite happy with, even without a sub. That thing is enormous, but I was wondering if anyone had compared this unit to the older, bigger Yamaha soundbars.

pinnaclespeakers

jonahp wrote:I guess I'm doing this backwards since I bought first and posted a question second, but here goes. I bought the Front Row because I didn't want to add a receiver. I don't care about the full surround effect, but I do want to be able to hear dialogue without cranking up the volume. How does this perform without a true center channel? Also, is the technology of the wireless receiver different from what has been out for years? The installer of my wireless control system (Control4) said to avoid wireless subs at all cost. Finally, I have a Yamaha YSP-1100 in our family room that I am quite happy with, even without a sub. That thing is enormous, but I was wondering if anyone had compared this unit to the older, bigger Yamaha soundbars.

Hi. The FRONT ROW SYSTEM is exactly designed for your application. High performance sound for music or movies, connected directly to the flat panel TV without need for a Stereo receiver. The unit is excellent. It has 8 speakers within the one sleek enclosure and creates the surround sound effect quite accurately. As to wireless technology, our subwoofers are always that primarily, high performance powered subwoofers. The wireless feature is a convenience benefit. As in all absolute statements, there is no truth to NEVER buy a wireless product or ALWAYS buy a wired product. There are many many particulars that need to go into each decision. In this instance, we have a high quality performer consistant with our reputation, in a wireless and conveninet hook up format. You will be delighted with the purchase.

glaicius

quality posts: 4 Private Messages glaicius
pinnaclespeakers wrote:Hello,

I will answer your questions as best I can. We have been in business 37 years and are family owned and operated, have received numerous industry awards and rave reviews. We have sold millions of speakers.
We have 1 factory in Long Island NY where we have been based since 1976. We assemble most of the products, about 70% in our
factory. We have production lines, production people, testing equipment and if it leaves our plant, we assembled it and tested it. We offer up to 10 years warranty and we have control over the manufacturing process. some product categories such as custom in-wall and In ceiling, indoor outdoor speakers are made overseas to our designs and are supervised and inspected for QC. So, we believe we are as much as we can be MADE IN USA, and still be competitive to stay in business. We also have all research and design in Massachusettes and all customer service including me, here in the states. 100% of Pinnacle employees are in the USA. Products with our name on it must adhere to rigid performance standards. Period! Our President and founder runs the Engineering and product development department, so yes model FRONT ROW 8210 system adheres to all our design and peformance criteria. Pinnacle ownership is 3 brothers who have started and been running the company since 1976. No one else can say that in the speaker business. We hope this has answered your questions, we hope you enjoy our products.

I pulled the trigger on the Front Row Sys. It's refreshing to hear about a company that tries to manufacture their products in the USA as much as they can and that are involved in the CQ process.

jocopogi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jocopogi
ThunderThighs wrote:Thanks for catching that. We've updated the sale to show 3 years.

thanks woot and arin! becaus of your tremendous support on answering our questions, i,m sold!

Dragyn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Dragyn

I never received a reply on how the 5.1 would match up with my Pioneer VSX-1022-K, but machts nichts. I'm in for one. The reviews and MADE IN USA (as much as is possible now a days) did it for me.

I do have one question though that I need answered before this set up arrives. What kind of mounting system do you recommend? I have a universal wall mount system that is doing good with my Yamaha stock speakers, but looking at the photos of the Pinnacle I'm not sure my current ones will work (although I hope they do to save me SOME coin). Can you confirm what will/will not work??

Thanks! Can't wait to hear this in action!!

pinnaclespeakers

Dragyn wrote:I never received a reply on how the 5.1 would match up with my Pioneer VSX-1022-K, but machts nichts. I'm in for one. The reviews and MADE IN USA (as much as is possible now a days) did it for me.

I do have one question though that I need answered before this set up arrives. What kind of mounting system do you recommend? I have a universal wall mount system that is doing good with my Yamaha stock speakers, but looking at the photos of the Pinnacle I'm not sure my current ones will work (although I hope they do to save me SOME coin). Can you confirm what will/will not work??

Thanks! Can't wait to hear this in action!!

Hi, We looked at the Pioneer receiver specifications and think it is a good match to our products. As to Wall mounting, the rear of the cabinets have keyhole notches for simple wall hanging on screw head. You can also remove the screw in the back of the center, rear or front channels which expose a threaded T-NUT that accepts any after market bracket threaded for 1/4 20 T-NUT. After market swivel brackets can give you more aiming flexibility. Enjoy our new system. Front and center channel of MB 11500+ have KEYHOLE brackets in place for both vertical and horizontal wall mounting as an added convenience.

JSW999

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JSW999

is there a way to sync the FRONT ROW SYS 8210 with my Panasonic tv so the Panasonic remote will raise the volume? I'd prefer not to have to use two remotes

JON WEISTROP

timmalia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timmalia
pinnaclespeakers wrote:It has toslink connection to the TV and a variety of other inputs. I believe the answer is yes to hooking up the Blue Ray but I will confirm with our engineering department to be sure. I will get back to you tomorrow. Arin, Pinnacle Speakers

No, no HDMI!
I bought this last time through WOOT, and it is up and running for a couple of weeks now.
Thoughts:
I debated if I even needed it... I have projection TV from Mitsubishi, and the cabinet depth is such that I didn't think the speakers were that bad like some flat panels... I waited until the last day to buy, then said what the heck.
Upon installation:
It is all plastic, which isn't bad, just was a bit of a surprise it was very lightweight, and not as large as I had imagined. Tis concerned me because the size was small enough that I didn't think the sound would actually be as good as my Mitsubishi.
The IO was only 1/8" audio(3 jacks to choose from), and optical. They include the RCA to audio cable, so hooked up to the TV RCA out jacks, and it worked immediately.
The subwoofer paired already, so I was instantly listening to the new sound.
At first I thought it was bad sound... Boomy and muddled base dominated the room. When I got the sub toned way back, I was thinking it was "okay", but had a big concern it was no better than the Mitsubishi. Because my tv has a single button to switch between internal and external speakers, I am able to quickly switch back and forth, and it was then that I knew I had made a good upgrade. It really does sound much better, and I'm glad to have it.
With that said, I have a true onkyo surround system, in my home theater room, and one should not expect performance anything like that. What I find is that the fact that it simply projects into the room, whereas the TV speakers reflected off the wall behind the TV, that the sound is crisper and more intelligible at lower volume, and at higher volume it is cleaner than the TV by a lot. I have to keep the sub at pretty low levels as it does not sound good to me at all at 0dB... Way too much emphasis and muddy...more like hearing that boom da boom car going down the street than an integrated sound to the soundtrack.
I wouldn't get too hung up on the idea that it is an $800 bar for $269.. In my view It's a $300 bar on sale... But with that said I am happy with it and glad I bought it. I bought a much cheaper bar for my daughter for Christmas that doesn't have a sub, but did have Bluetooth connectivity, which was a great feature... I wish this bar had Bluetooth, and I'd like it more...

timmalia

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timmalia

One more thought for you: if you have logitec harmony remote... Pinnacle is not in their listings! It will tell you it has a similar sound bar option, but don't waste your time, it will not work. You have to program every button independently on the harmony by shooting the code from the pinnacle remote at the harmony remote. It took about 20 minutes to do all the buttons, but it worked. I would suggest that Pinnacle get with Logitech and become a recognized company, and set of products.

spotter5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spotter5

I don't have a receiver -- will the Pinnacle Speakers FRONT ROW SYS 8210 - 350W 2.1-Channel Powered Soundbar & Dual Driver Wireless Subwoofer System be able to play CDs through my DVD player without a receiver?

pinnaclespeakers

JSW999 wrote:is there a way to sync the FRONT ROW SYS 8210 with my Panasonic tv so the Panasonic remote will raise the volume? I'd prefer not to have to use two remotes

The remote on FRONTROW 8210 Bar is specific to that bar, with it's own on/off and volume control. It will not run the TV controls and vice versa.

pinnaclespeakers

spotter5 wrote:I don't have a receiver -- will the Pinnacle Speakers FRONT ROW SYS 8210 - 350W 2.1-Channel Powered Soundbar & Dual Driver Wireless Subwoofer System be able to play CDs through my DVD player without a receiver?

Yes, you will hook the DVD player up without need for the receiver. Same is true for a Blue ray machine.