extech01

quality posts: 3 Private Messages extech01

For what its worth, I bought a hisense 32' 720p 60hz 15 months ago from tigerdirect. I had no idea who they were so i bought the extended warranty.

I basically wanted a large monitor (hdmi in to laptop)but it looked so good I threw on a cable box, to watch split screen.

I've never had a problem with it and it looks good. I never use the sound though so can't comment on that.

fyi- someone listed a good link re: refresh rate- cnet had a cheapskate deal lcd yesterday where the author (rick) commented he would take the 60hz refresh rate anyday because of the "soap opera effect"- or interpolation issues. I always thought higher was better, but then I have all plasmas except for this Hisense- just precaution- do some research, some sets you can turn it off I guess-

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
kathidewitt wrote:Woot does mot stand behind what they sell. No deal if what you doesnt work and they walk away!

We always recommend folks contact the manufacturer if an item doesn't work (to get a replacement!) and to contact support@woot.com if there are any problems after that.

Since you weren't too specific, I'm sorry you had a bad experience and hope you try those avenues to get your issue solved.

I'm just hanging out, really.

junkdz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages junkdz

Got it today, 46 inch. Unfortunately no manual or instructions were included!

junkdz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages junkdz

Not to mention even worse, no remote was included. And it's needed for setup. Disappointed in this one.

Edited to add ... My bad, found the remote and manual. Sorry, this was a great woot!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 157 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

junkdz wrote:Not to mention even worse, no remote was included. And it's needed for setup. Disappointed in this one.

Sorry for the late reply, and also to hear that you were shorted on your order. Please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be glad to assist you in resolving this issue.