ksapp82

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ksapp82

EMAIL FROM WOOT

Hi __________,

No, you're not suffering from a rare red/black colorblindness. The KitchenAid 14pc Classic Porcelain Cookware Set you ordered from us on Friday, December 14th was supposed to be one color, and we sent you the other one. Sorry about that.

First of all, we will be refunding you $10 for your trouble. Now, how can you rectify this chromatic disaster? Your choices are these:
• Do nothing, keep the wrong-colored set, and go in peace; or
• Email support@woot.com for a return tag by Monday, December 24, send the set back to us, and receive a full refund

And check this out: we've set up a special sale where you can buy a new set of the right color, no matter which of the two options you chose above. Go to http://home.woot.com/offers/kitchenaid-14pc-cookware-set-2-colors-2 , order what you like, and enter the coupon code KITCHENSWITCH for free standard shipping. This is the easiest way to a set of the correct color. This sale will be up through December 25. But quantities are limited, so please don't share the sale link.

We know: none of those options are perfect. You weren't planning for this mess when you made this purchase. This mistake is all ours. We are really sorry we made it. Please let us know what you would like to do now. We'll get the colors right this time.

Woot

You all need to talk to your people in Customer Service, they are now telling us the $10 is only if you kept the screwed up order...

First of all, we will be refunding you $10 for your trouble. Now, how can you rectify this chromatic disaster?

That email said we would get $10 for just the trouble...

Now woot messed the order up, messed up Christmas, and keeping my $10 that you promised us....

This is garbage and everyone is getting screwed.

woot.com = 11 woots
shirt.woot = 31 woots
sellout.woot = 3 woots
kids.woot = 4 woots
home.woot = 2 woot
Shirt Trades/Sold = 7/9

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 158 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

ksapp82 wrote:EMAIL FROM WOOT

You all need to talk to your people in Customer Service, they are now telling us the $10 is only if you kept the screwed up order...

First of all, we will be refunding you $10 for your trouble. Now, how can you rectify this chromatic disaster?

That email said we would get $10 for just the trouble...

Now woot messed the order up, messed up Christmas, and keeping my $10 that you promised us....

This is garbage and everyone is getting screwed.

I'm sorry to hear that you experienced issues with your Kitchen Aid order. I'm sure Woot Member Services has done everything they could to rectify the problem

Have you not received your $10 refund? If you're having issues not finding your refund, please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com or by clicking the Support Tab at the top of the page.

ksapp82

ROGETRAY wrote:I'm sorry to hear that you experienced issues with your Kitchen Aid order. I'm sure Woot Member Services has done everything they could to rectify the problem

Have you not received your $10 refund? If you're having issues not finding your refund, please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com or by clicking the Support Tab at the top of the page.

I have received the refund, but then they refunded my order less $10...

I am still short $10 and I have emailed support and they never replied. I received a auto reply after reply 3 times and then starting a new complaint they finally sent me a auto reply on Tues at 10 and I have had no response.

woot.com = 11 woots
shirt.woot = 31 woots
sellout.woot = 3 woots
kids.woot = 4 woots
home.woot = 2 woot
Shirt Trades/Sold = 7/9

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ksapp82 wrote:I have received the refund, but then they refunded my order less $10...

I am still short $10 and I have emailed support and they never replied. I received a auto reply after reply 3 times and then starting a new complaint they finally sent me a auto reply on Tues at 10 and I have had no response.

As it was explained to me...

The $10 was refunded to everyone when the email was sent.

If you wanted to keep the pans in the color that you didn't order, you got them at a $10 discount (with that $10 refund).

If you didn't want to keep them, you could return them (no postage required) for a full refund. A full refund equals the price you paid minus the $10 refund already given.

This made it fair to everyone.

Keep pans, get $10 discount on price.
Return pans, get full refund.

Granted, the email could have been worded better but what is described above was the intent from the get-go.

In other words, you are not short $10. You got a full refund for the pans you purchased and returned. Sorry for the confusion in the order and the email.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ksapp82

ThunderThighs wrote:As it was explained to me...

The $10 was refunded to everyone when the email was sent.

If you wanted to keep the pans in the color that you didn't order, you got them at a $10 discount (with that $10 refund).

If you didn't want to keep them, you could return them (no postage required) for a full refund. A full refund equals the price you paid minus the $10 refund already given.

This made it fair to everyone.

Keep pans, get $10 discount on price.
Return pans, get full refund.

Granted, the email could have been worded better but what is described above was the intent from the get-go.

In other words, you are not short $10. You got a full refund for the pans you purchased and returned. Sorry for the confusion in the order and the email.

Thanks for explanation, I still haven't received a response from woot via email.

The wording was terrible on woots part. That is not how it written...

woot.com = 11 woots
shirt.woot = 31 woots
sellout.woot = 3 woots
kids.woot = 4 woots
home.woot = 2 woot
Shirt Trades/Sold = 7/9

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ksapp82 wrote:Thanks for explanation, I still haven't received a response from woot via email.

The wording was terrible on woots part. That is not how it written...

Hey there!
Have you checked your spam folder? Not getting a reply is unusual - but it may be lurking in there.

If you don't see it, let us know and we'll see what we can do.

I'm just hanging out, really.