quality posts: 0
Is anyone else in design being driven mad by some of the watts being out of alignment on the description?! Argh!
1. Razer Copperhead 2000dpi Laser Gaming Mouse
2. Star Wars Vault: 30 Years of Treasures From the Lucasfilm Archives
3. Peavey Rockmaster Standard Acoustic Stage Pack
4. Excalibur NF07-08 NFL Premium Edition Vibrating Football
5. Kelty Shrike 32 Daypack
6. Kelty Courser 40 Backpack
7. Kershaw Vapor III Folding Knife
8. Imaginext Castle Ogre
9. All-Over Paisley Wrap
quality posts: 112
Looks like what came out when Captain Jean Luc Picard killed that Borg leader.
acpress.com Not cute, but useful.
quality posts: 19
jdwillhelm wrote:I didn't think there was 1,500 "watt"'s in your description. Didn't look like it. But there is. I counted 'em.
I know you didn't cheat by using copy and paste.
Sir or Madame, I AM A PROFESSIONAL.
So I absolutely did.
Hi, I'm one of the writers. My powers are limited but I'll do what I can.