WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

In this special campfire cooking edition of our widely-loved "Happy Snacking" series, Sport.Woot's team of camp gear testers shows you there's more to camp food than just scorched weenies with bits of ash on them because they fell in the fire.

CowboyDann

quality posts: 716 Private Messages CowboyDann

wow woot, deleting comments again?

Eh I'm not surprised.

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser

I didn't realize these were called hobo pouches. They also work well if you want to cook on your trip. Wrap the food up tight in tinfoil and place it on the engine of your car. When you get to your location enjoy your fresh cooked dinner. WARNING: I have never tried this I have just heard about it.

btpaschke

quality posts: 0 Private Messages btpaschke

Always remember: everything tastes better while you're camping....because you're so freaking hungry after all the day's activities that a live squirrel starts looking mighty tasty.

11sroth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 11sroth

What's that Scotch Whiskey poem that flashes way too quickly across the video? I need to know!

cappo

quality posts: 34 Private Messages cappo
11sroth wrote:What's that Scotch Whiskey poem that flashes way too quickly across the video? I need to know!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/arts/robertburns/works/scotch_drink/

HighTechGeek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HighTechGeek
11sroth wrote:What's that Scotch Whiskey poem that flashes way too quickly across the video? I need to know!

It's called the Pause button...

AZScott

quality posts: 2 Private Messages AZScott

Camping Rule 1)

Don't eat anything you wouldn't put in a flour tortilla and eat.

Camping Rule 2)

Patrón is not water but it is not whiskey either. It is always fun to pretend that it is water until you have drank enough Patrón to need water.

When that happens refer to rule 1.

When you run out of food, here is food for thought:

"It Takes 60 Hands To Make One Bottle Of Patrón Tequila."

It takes one hand to drink it.