0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
B-Speech Calypso Bluetooth Headphones
$22.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 586 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Alone

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

Bandmaster

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Bandmaster
ThunderThighs wrote:Alone

I'll feed the crickets on my way out....

Woot Woot - Strike Up The Band!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

Bandmaster wrote:I'll feed the crickets on my way out....

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mfpmax

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mfpmax

Sorta tempting, but my first set of BT headphones also had the swivel design...generally because of that or some other area around it, they weaken and break. Which I don't want Still worked...just wouldn't stay on your head LOL

unknownwarrior33

quality posts: 1 Private Messages unknownwarrior33

I bought these during the Woot-Off. They came yesterday, and they are quite good

cobaltcars

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cobaltcars

OK WOOT, WHATS UP? THATS THE SECOND ITEM IN A ROW DELIVERED DEFECTIVE!!!!
charged them in full out of the box, and attempted to pair with my I phone. NO Go. Nor with my samsung or laptop or friends phone etc etc. etc. At least the Brony Breville coffee maker TRIED to brew!!!

nana booboo

ThunderThighs

Staff

cobaltcars wrote:OK WOOT, WHATS UP? THATS THE SECOND ITEM IN A ROW DELIVERED DEFECTIVE!!!!
charged them in full out of the box, and attempted to pair with my I phone. NO Go. Nor with my samsung or laptop or friends phone etc etc. etc. At least the Brony Breville coffee maker TRIED to brew!!!

Sorry for the problems. These are new. Make sure that you do allow the minimum charging time per the instructions. If you are still having problems, you can try B-Speech for technical support. It may be something easy to fix. If you have any problems contacting them, feel free to email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR

cobaltcars

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cobaltcars
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the problems. These are new. Make sure that you do allow the minimum charging time per the instructions. If you are still having problems, you can try B-Speech for technical support. It may be something easy to fix. If you have any problems contacting them, feel free to email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Calypso's version of customer service says "return to retailer if defective" or to be exact "pack in original package and return to your reseller" no customer service option.

nana booboo

priceless721

quality posts: 0 Private Messages priceless721
cobaltcars wrote:Calypso's version of customer service says "return to retailer if defective" or to be exact "pack in original package and return to your reseller" no customer service option.

Yeah I was looking for a support channel through them. Found a warranty page but the return PDF form link does seem to be broken.
http://www.b-speech.de/en/produkt-information/garantie/
Any good contact info for B speech or for the Calypso anybody has found? If not would you recommend I just contact woot directly about it?