cata32

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cata32
bluejester wrote:Stop complaining and start with the funny gifs and lolcat posts then. Those use to be a staple of Woot Offs. If other people don't start to help T. Thighs and myself out, I'm going to have to start breaking out the weird gifs....

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 499 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cata32

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cata32

i am faling asleep waiting for new deal:d

ThunderThighs

Staff

maraich

quality posts: 3 Private Messages maraich

I'm glad I popped in here - some highly entertaining posts. The cat doing laundry is hilarious.

ceagee

quality posts: 58 Private Messages ceagee
cata32 wrote:cool. i am watchin the freezing hell in Cleveland, OH where I live ,it's hell outside about 14 degrees.. snowing...wind.. Ill stay inside,hopping to chat a good deal here at woot ( I want a laptop...cheap but good to last me few years)...;)

Heck you are having a heat wave !
I'll see you cleveland and raise you buffalo ! we got single digits here .
it's about 100 in Melbourne though. I can dream......

RobinBobcat

quality posts: 33 Private Messages RobinBobcat

On the plus side, if this does not sell... Extra-long Woot-off!

Meow

qwerty82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwerty82
ThunderThighs wrote:Anyone here watch Once Upon A Time (ABC)? I love that show. Just catching Sunday's episode now.

Totally! Though I don't typically watch shows when they are on TV, I wait for the DVDs so I can see them all at once. So I'm not up to speed with S2. How is it thus far? As good as S1?

qwerty82

csparkle33 wrote:14 degrees would be nice. Its 3 without the 15mph winds here in Chicago.

-8 here in MSP!

Gross!

ThunderThighs

Staff

qwerty82 wrote:Totally! Though I don't typically watch shows when they are on TV, I wait for the DVDs so I can see them all at once. So I'm not up to speed with S2. How is it thus far? As good as S1?

Excellent season so far. You can see them on abc.com

qwerty82

ThunderThighs wrote:Excellent season so far. You can see them on abc.com

I'm too old fashioned for that. I don't dig the whole 'streaming' thing. I like DVDs. No buffering or Generation 3 Ponies commercials required!

frugalfreak

quality posts: 13 Private Messages frugalfreak
qwerty82 wrote:Totally! Though I don't typically watch shows when they are on TV, I wait for the DVDs so I can see them all at once. So I'm not up to speed with S2. How is it thus far? As good as S1?

Studios must love you and your wallet.

qwerty82

frugalfreak wrote:Studios must love you and your wallet.

I didn't say I BUY the DVDs. That's what Netflix is for.

Craig234

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Craig234
ThunderThighs wrote:Anyone here watch Once Upon A Time (ABC)? I love that show. Just catching Sunday's episode now.

I found it recently (season 1).

Mixed feelings about it.