WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Flex Watches: Prepare to Bend Time

Having only one watch is sooo boring, but thanks to the Flex Watch system, you'll never have that issue again. Buy one of each Flex Watch, and you'll have a watch for every day of the week, plus an extra one in case you need to switch up your routine. How did you ever cope beforehand?
Flex Watches official site

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
newfiepage wrote:We bought these Flex watches because we could offer them at a good deal, but also because of the organizations they give back to. We're happy to help, too.
I'm just hanging out, really.

Anhaga

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Anhaga

These are pretty watches, but be aware, they are HUGE. Like, REALLY huge--they're pretty much all man-watch size. Women, if you buy one, it will be a very conspicuous watch--these things don't discretely slip under the cuff of your shirt.

leslider

quality posts: 1 Private Messages leslider

bought the mini flex for the girlfriend, she was very happy with them. Only issue was one of them came with a dead battery. She loved the colors, definitely a good buy.

inkycatz

leslider wrote:bought the mini flex for the girlfriend, she was very happy with them. Only issue was one of them came with a dead battery. She loved the colors, definitely a good buy.

You may want to contact the manufacturer, see if you can score a replacement. Just an idea!

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

I really think these things look cool, but I seriously have a hard time telling time on a watch without all the numbers. But maybe these are more for show than for go. *shrug*

------------------
I Bet on Sky

ionix

quality posts: 5 Private Messages ionix

My girlfriend has an abnormally small wrist. These won't be any good? Any girl sized watch looks big on her. =(

Insert cool signature here.

lstaff

quality posts: 199 Private Messages lstaff
inkycatz wrote:You may want to contact the manufacturer, see if you can score a replacement. Just an idea!

i bought four. one was nonworking. they sent a replacement without a problem. Great customer service!!!!

sixdolla

quality posts: 24 Private Messages sixdolla

So each different color watch has its own 5 bucks shipping?? So I can buy 3 of one color for the flat rate shipping but if say I want one of each color I would pay 20+ ??

xiaotingguo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xiaotingguo
sixdolla wrote:So each different color watch has its own 5 bucks shipping?? So I can buy 3 of one color for the flat rate shipping but if say I want one of each color I would pay 20+ ??

No, you won't, after first five dollars shipping fee, the othes in the same day are free shipping

cuddles2cc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cuddles2cc

Offer the minis again, please! These are too big!

nodnetni

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nodnetni
sixdolla wrote:So each different color watch has its own 5 bucks shipping?? So I can buy 3 of one color for the flat rate shipping but if say I want one of each color I would pay 20+ ??

I could be wrong, but I believe after your first purchase it is free shipping for the day.

incrediblewatty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages incrediblewatty

I'm a girl, and I bought 4 of these watches last time and 2 more this time, and I love 'em. They ARE big, but that's the style, and I've gotten more compliments on them than any other single thing I've worn in the last 5 years.

In addition, because I own a bunch of them, even though they're large, I can correctly accessorize them with anything I'm wearing by switching out bands and faces, so the conspicuousness is as if I were wearing a large bangle bracelet.

The watch faces on these also switch out with the Crow watches that were sold off on woot a year or two ago, which is what I was hoping when I bought them. (The Crow watches, if you have any from back then, do have all the numbers on the face. These Flex watches are also made by Crow, though in my experience the Flex ones work better in the long term than the Crow ones.)

u8conch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages u8conch

QUESTION
How do you order more than one watch each a different color without placing multiple orders?

inkycatz

u8conch wrote:QUESTION
How do you order more than one watch each a different color without placing multiple orders?

If you're worried about shipping adding up, don't worry! Only the first order will cost $5, then free shipping will unlock for the rest of the day!