WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Home-ing Devices

I don't know about you, but one of my favorite pastimes is sitting down and staring at myself. In order to do that, I need a) a good mirror and b) a good chair. Well, all of that's here, my friend. That, and a few tables too.

Quality Posts

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
ThunderThighs wrote:Mirror, mirror on the floor. Show me that again and you're going behind the door.
I'm just hanging out, really.

miken927

quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

The Braxton molded chair is a knock-off of the Eames molded chair by Herman Miller.

The real ones retail for over $400 a piece, but it's true designer furniture that holds its value.

------------------
I Bet on Sky

purplefeather

quality posts: 8 Private Messages purplefeather

Holding value is all well and good, but sometimes you just want the look and not an investment. I like how Eames chairs look. Am I willing to pay over $1200 for four of them? Heck no.

slicey

quality posts: 1 Private Messages slicey

On Amazon, the chairs are on sale for $183, but Amazon gives a higher list price for these: $242.

White Birch Chairs on Amazon.

ScottFromWyoming

quality posts: 11 Private Messages ScottFromWyoming

I'm thinking about the 3-legged table for my patio... which is made of uneven sandstone. 4-legged things are unstable but a tripod won't wobble.

glecleir

quality posts: 0 Private Messages glecleir

I am confused... is this for a single chair or 2 chairs. I don't understand the "2 pieces" in the description. (I am referring to the Eames style chairs).

Knox-Vegas... The O.K. corral of East Tennessee.

monstr23

quality posts: 1 Private Messages monstr23

Here's a similar? table on Design Within Reach Table Over $800

drunkenalien

quality posts: 46 Private Messages drunkenalien

jeccaree

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jeccaree

I have the same question as glecleir - is it 1 chair that comes in 2 pieces or 2 chairs?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jeccaree wrote:I have the same question as glecleir - is it 1 chair that comes in 2 pieces or 2 chairs?

In the features it says:

This item is sold as a set of two, and assembly is required

You are getting two chairs.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

unavaca

quality posts: 6 Private Messages unavaca

Ok, you got me. I bought a coffee table and two of the marble tables. I wish I could get one of the three-tier tables.

Woot: if you manage to find another three-tier table in your warehouse, I'd love to get one of those, too...

ItsBob2112

quality posts: 6 Private Messages ItsBob2112

I love the mirror I got. I've never had a full length mirror and now I do and it looks great, until I walk past it!

Wooter to blame for sellout: ItsBob2112