WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Lacoste Sunglasses

Thinking that the "Sunglasses at Night" music video is an instructional video is a mistake that you do not want to make. I can't begin to tell you how many beams I've run into and stairs I've fallen down. Trust me, it makes much more sense to wear your Lacoste sunglasses during the day.
Lacoste official site

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
newfiepage wrote:It's not a requirement that you pop your collar when you wear these Lacoste sunglasses, but it is a requirement that you wear pants. Keep the attention on your face and your new Lacoste sunglasses - wear pants.
I'm just hanging out, really.

mesauter


quality posts: 2 Private Messages mesauter

unisex? I noticed they have different temple measurements. Is that an indication of whether they are for men or women? Or just for foilks with bigger heads?

charliekwalker


quality posts: 1 Private Messages charliekwalker

These sunglasses appear to have lenses of the non-polarized variety, bummer.

chelsiebraden


quality posts: 0 Private Messages chelsiebraden

I wish they were because I would totally buy them.

charliekwalker wrote:These sunglasses appear to have lenses of the non-polarized variety, bummer.



mikemixer481


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mikemixer481

The L108S Black says it has brown lenses but the picture shows a grey lense. So which is it?

jrstraus


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrstraus

I'm Lacoste intolerant.

schecter331


quality posts: 0 Private Messages schecter331

Any verdict on lens color for L108S?

JollyRiot1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages JollyRiot1
schecter331 wrote:Any verdict on lens color for L108S?



Mine's supposed to come today, so I'd be happy to put this one to rest.

schecter331


quality posts: 0 Private Messages schecter331
JollyRiot1 wrote:Mine's supposed to come today, so I'd be happy to put this one to rest.



Yeah let us know, my purchase depends on it...

...wish some authority would verify the details...ahem...

schecter331


quality posts: 0 Private Messages schecter331
mikemixer481 wrote:The L108S Black says it has brown lenses but the picture shows a grey lense. So which is it?



Checked a website of lesser quality than woot and found a picture of the black L108S.001 Lacoste glasses (the ones being sold here), and it is confirmed it is a brown lens. Boo.

yrguide


quality posts: 5 Private Messages yrguide

We ordered 4 pairs of shades from this sale. We're happy with all of them! Do recommend!

JollyRiot1


quality posts: 0 Private Messages JollyRiot1
schecter331 wrote:Checked a website of lesser quality than woot and found a picture of the black L108S.001 Lacoste glasses (the ones being sold here), and it is confirmed it is a brown lens. Boo.



Yep, they are brown. Still happy with the deal, but that is a misleading picture.

twstrchk


quality posts: 1 Private Messages twstrchk
chelsiebraden wrote:I wish they were because I would totally buy them.


Yup,bummer - eye doc says polarized is very important in the prevention of macular degeneration, esp for us blue-eyed types.

geekwench


quality posts: 11 Private Messages geekwench
twstrchk wrote:Yup,bummer - eye doc says polarized is very important in the prevention of macular degeneration, esp for us blue-eyed types.



Except that, according to this, the effects of polarization are dependent on a lot of factors. If you're going to be wearing these only in situations where polarized glasses provide benefit, they're probably not for you. If you're planning for general use without a lot of glare, they might be just fine.

ckaraffa


quality posts: 4 Private Messages ckaraffa

We got our two pair in the mail on Friday. They are surprisingly comfortable, BUT--they did not come with the microfiber bag shown in the pictures. Just the sunglasses and the green gator skin case.

kvecomnskie


quality posts: 0 Private Messages kvecomnskie

Just a heads up these are VERY SMALL. I do not have a large face and wear normal size ski goggles and have never had a problem with sunglasses which leads me to believe these are for "small" faced people. Unfortunate because I liked them. Off to ebay they go. Fail.

jinxyne


quality posts: 0 Private Messages jinxyne
ckaraffa wrote:We got our two pair in the mail on Friday. They are surprisingly comfortable, BUT--they did not come with the microfiber bag shown in the pictures. Just the sunglasses and the green gator skin case.



did yours have the croc logo only on the left arm? I am trying to determine if mine are defected they dont have the croc on the right arm.