WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Mini-jack TX Bluetooth Music Transmitter

Speed to First Woot:
0m 49.884s
First Sucker:
pgarcia
Last Wooter to Woot:
jimfrog67
Last Purchase:
2 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 38% of Woot.com Woots
Top 14% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 38% of Woot.com Woots
Top 34% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 2% first woot
  • 3% second woot
  • 22% < 10 woots
  • 21% < 25 woots
  • 51% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 1% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 0% one month old
  • 11% one year old
  • 88% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 92% bought 1
  • 5% bought 2
  • 3% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
6%
94%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

wootalyzer


quality posts: 1 Private Messages wootalyzer

Wootalyzer's Pricing Post! - The price of today's woot item is saved here for future reference
------------------------------------------------------------
Mini-jack TX Bluetooth Music Transmitter
$23.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

*DISCLAIMER* Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

dernst_ca1


quality posts: 44 Private Messages dernst_ca1

Lets not everyone speak at once now...

-JMHSRV





Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

djhunt


quality posts: 3 Private Messages djhunt

An empire in decline?

I want One! One What? What you got! it's gone.

wickijoe


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wickijoe
djhunt wrote:An empire in decline?



A device no one needs?

Orcrist42


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Orcrist42

Best use by a reviewer on amazon.

Some one uses it to listen to talk radio / music on a blutooth headset (like you would use for a phone) because it still looks professional, (like they are working to the bosses) and the reviewer doesn't have to keep taking headphones off when someone walks up to their desk.

Heh.

Oh, the amazon link:
http://www.amazon.com/Miccus-Mini-jack-Transmitter-Headphones-Receivers/dp/B002HHLOWC

It is $38 there.

keepontruckinbs


quality posts: 0 Private Messages keepontruckinbs

I have been wanting one of these outies for a while to keep my old XM myfi alive.

dfwhokie


quality posts: 3 Private Messages dfwhokie

Making a cassette player bluetooth is pretty sweet.

rhodelle


quality posts: 5 Private Messages rhodelle

I'm looking for a means to wirelessly transmit audio from my TV to a headset so I may watch VOD while my wife sleeps. Reading up on reviews of this product I found that unfortunately BT will not be my solution as the lag will make any video seem like an old school martial arts movie... I'll have to stick with my 20' 3.5mm extension cable for now.

Winnowill


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Winnowill

I have one of these. It is one of the most wonderful things in the world. I've had mine since 2010, and I use it for eight hours a day, every single day. I plug it into a radio with a headphone jack and transmit to a Bluetooth headset. (My workplace does not allow either audible radios or visible headphones, but Bluetooth headsets are perfectly acceptable.) It transmits a good 30 feet, and I don't have to carry whatever is playing around with me. Granted, it isn't audiophile-quality, but, for what I'm listening to, I don't care. I just bought one of these as a backup - if my main one (which I paid $60 for in 2010, mind you) dies, I'll definitely want to have a backup.


rhodelle


quality posts: 5 Private Messages rhodelle
Orcrist42 wrote:Best use by a reviewer on amazon.

Some one uses it to listen to talk radio / music on a blutooth headset (like you would use for a phone) because it still looks professional, (like they are working to the bosses) and the reviewer doesn't have to keep taking headphones off when someone walks up to their desk.

Heh.

Oh, the amazon link:
http://www.amazon.com/Miccus-Mini-jack-Transmitter-Headphones-Receivers/dp/B002HHLOWC

It is $38 there.



I read that review. I find that in a professional setting, I would rather talk to someone who takes their headset off (ie. I have their full attention) rather than finding out later that they had a headset hidden the whole time. "Were they really listening to my request? Should I have to follow up with an email?" Uncertainty ensues.

Frostbite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages Frostbite
rhodelle wrote:I'm looking for a means to wirelessly transmit audio from my TV to a headset so I may watch VOD while my wife sleeps. Reading up on reviews of this product I found that unfortunately BT will not be my solution as the lag will make any video seem like an old school martial arts movie... I'll have to stick with my 20' 3.5mm extension cable for now.



Just bought it for that reason... I wish I would have read the same review before pulling the trigger.

Winnowill


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Winnowill
Orcrist42 wrote:Best use by a reviewer on amazon.

Some one uses it to listen to talk radio / music on a blutooth headset (like you would use for a phone) because it still looks professional, (like they are working to the bosses) and the reviewer doesn't have to keep taking headphones off when someone walks up to their desk.

Heh.


That might be my review. :-)


Orcrist42


quality posts: 7 Private Messages Orcrist42
Winnowill wrote:That might be my review. :-)



I think it's a great idea, since you are right headphones wouldn't work, but a small one-ear headset is unobtrusive.

Personally, if the person focuses on me and is paying attention, I assume they are listening.

I would much rather have someone listening to music in one ear than random people walking around talking to thin air.

joec56


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joec56
rhodelle wrote:I'm looking for a means to wirelessly transmit audio from my TV to a headset so I may watch VOD while my wife sleeps. Reading up on reviews of this product I found that unfortunately BT will not be my solution as the lag will make any video seem like an old school martial arts movie... I'll have to stick with my 20' 3.5mm extension cable for now.



This is exactly what I wanted this for & it works perfectly, synced up with the Jaybird b/t headset & my wife isn't disturbed by the silence except when I laugh out loud at something on tv. I don't have any lag time for sound, you may have to tell your tv that your using an external sound device.

Winnowill


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Winnowill
Orcrist42 wrote:I think it's a great idea, since you are right headphones wouldn't work, but a small one-ear headset is unobtrusive.

Personally, if the person focuses on me and is paying attention, I assume they are listening.

I would much rather have someone listening to music in one ear than random people walking around talking to thin air.



I take it off if I'm having a conversation with someone - it is distracting, yes. But it comes of with a quick smooth grab, and taking a BT headset off is no big deal.