• Page 1

jt4703

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jt4703

I'd like to cancel an order and I have had no luck getting a response from the support mail today and customer service hours are about over. If my order says awaiting shipping is it too late?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
jt4703 wrote:I'd like to cancel an order and I have had no luck getting a response from the support mail today and customer service hours are about over. If my order says awaiting shipping is it too late?

If your order is awaiting shipping, it is likely too late. One of your options includes, but is not limited to - delivery refusal, in which case it will be sent back to woot.

Generally support@woot.com will reply within 1-2 business days (M-F). If you no longer want this order we suggest you stay in touch with them to ensure your package gets back safe and sound so you can get a refund.

Hope that helps!

I'm just hanging out, really.

jt4703

inkycatz wrote:If your order is awaiting shipping, it is likely too late. One of your options includes, but is not limited to - delivery refusal, in which case it will be sent back to woot.

Generally support@woot.com will reply within 1-2 business days (M-F). If you no longer want this order we suggest you stay in touch with them to ensure your package gets back safe and sound so you can get a refund.

Hope that helps!

I haven't received a response from them yet and of course it shipped this morning. Do I need to email support@woot.com directly? I did the form on the site and got a confirmation they received it, but nothing from a real person yet. Is there any way to call and get a human?

inkycatz

jt4703 wrote:I haven't received a response from them yet and of course it shipped this morning. Do I need to email support@woot.com directly? I did the form on the site and got a confirmation they received it, but nothing from a real person yet. Is there any way to call and get a human?

If it has more than two business days since you mailed, you probably should check your spam folder (things go there sometimes), and if it is empty, by all means mail again with your case number (so they can keep your issue together).

The form goes to that address, so as long as you've got a case number, they will follow up!

There is no phone number.

jt4703

I mailed them less than 10 minutes after the order went through hoping it could be intercepted, but it hasn't been quite 2 days. If I don't hear anything back during business hours today I will email again.

BossLady

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BossLady

No message of love and I've given up on hope.
My last 6 orders have NOT been fullfilled.

Because I have alerts on my cards for "card not present" purchases I know they're going as far as checking my CC's, I'm getting the "Thank yous" and then... the run-around from "support".
The "canned" answer is: "Orders are typically denied due to an incorrect billing address given that does not match what the bank has on file for the card."

It's the same card and the same address they've always shipped to!

Support? What SUPPORT??

kevinkyriss

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kevinkyriss

I love Woot, but I have a big problem. I try to cancel an order and you do not cancel it. - well, you did once.

Now, I need to cancel two orders:

Woot Order #43429039
and
Woot Order #43429135

Please do this!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 545 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kevinkyriss wrote:I love Woot, but I have a big problem. I try to cancel an order and you do not cancel it. - well, you did once.

Woot Order #43429039
and
Woot Order #43429135

Please do this!

Our ability to cancel the order depends on how it is shipped. If it's shipped out of an FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) warehouse, those orders are released every couple hours so they're practically impossible to stop.

I'll email CS from this end as well and see if we can get those canceled.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

kevinkyriss wrote:I love Woot, but I have a big problem. I try to cancel an order and you do not cancel it. - well, you did once.

Woot Order #43429039
and
Woot Order #43429135

Please do this!

We received a response from Woot Member Services and they informed us that both of your orders have been refunded.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to PM either TT or myslelf or email into Woot Member Services again.

yihyunsoo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages yihyunsoo

I want to cancel and order too....

Case Number: CAS-151089-W1Y0D3

Thanks a lot

inkycatz

yihyunsoo wrote:I want to cancel and order too....

Case Number: CAS-151089-W1Y0D3

Thanks a lot

If your order is awaiting shipping, it is likely too late. One of your options includes, but is not limited to - delivery refusal, in which case it will be sent back to woot.

Hope that helps!

talldentonboi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages talldentonboi

Woot Order #43569381
Need to cancel so someone else cooler than me can get this awesome machine!

thumperchick

quality posts: 234 Private Messages thumperchick
BossLady wrote:No message of love and I've given up on hope.
My last 6 orders have NOT been fullfilled.

Because I have alerts on my cards for "card not present" purchases I know they're going as far as checking my CC's, I'm getting the "Thank yous" and then... the run-around from "support".
The "canned" answer is: "Orders are typically denied due to an incorrect billing address given that does not match what the bank has on file for the card."

It's the same card and the same address they've always shipped to!

Support? What SUPPORT??

Have you contacted your card company to verify the information they have and see if they're flagging the purchases for some reason? If your card is being denied, there's not much woot can do, you would need to deal with your card company or bank to get them to let woot purchases through.

uzoma34

quality posts: 0 Private Messages uzoma34

I will also want to cancel an order
Details for Woot Order #43681554
Seems like my wife already bought this item from woot. We definitely don't need two of the same.

lionsfan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lionsfan

WOOT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE! I emailed 5 minutes after I hit submit. I get a response that there is nothing they can do. Great deal - Horrible customer service.
I just needed to adjust my shipping address it had. They automatically make your last order the "default" shipping address without asking for confirmation. I just wanted to adjust the address on order #43666268. NOW I WANT TO JUST CANCEL AND NEVER BUY OFF OF WOOT AGAIN!!! There's a reason they don't have a number to call.
I looked at woot.com everyday and ordered often. I get the Auto-emails even.
NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

ThunderThighs

Staff

lionsfan wrote:WOOT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE! I emailed 5 minutes after I hit submit. I get a response that there is nothing they can do. Great deal - Horrible customer service.
I just needed to adjust my shipping address it had. They automatically make your last order the "default" shipping address without asking for confirmation. I just wanted to adjust the address on order #43666268. NOW I WANT TO JUST CANCEL AND NEVER BUY OFF OF WOOT AGAIN!!! There's a reason they don't have a number to call.
NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

I'm sorry for the frustration with your order. In an effort to speed up shipping, we often use Amazon's Fulfillment warehouses (FBA) and we release orders every couple hours. Once the order is released for processing, it's mixed in with thousands of other orders in that warehouse. It's just not feasible to pull it back.

Do you know someone at the address it's going to? Can you arrange something with them?

CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

nmdoctor

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nmdoctor
lionsfan wrote:WOOT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A JOKE! I emailed 5 minutes after I hit submit. I get a response that there is nothing they can do. Great deal - Horrible customer service.
NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

Exactly what happened to me. I committed to buy without knowing to check the "default" addressee (set by Woot as the most recent gift recipient, a one-time transaction), and there was no customary transfer/log-in to Paypal, so I had no chance to pick a funding source. Instead, one click and done. I emailed within two minutes and got same reply -- Woot's "streamlined" operation means that it was too late. So the snow blower is going to the wrong coast, paid for by the wrong funding source. Bad, bad, bad.
And it turns out that UPS has an intercept service, whereby Woot can re-direct the shipment to the correct address, even as it's in transit. Woot -- please!

eivchenko

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eivchenko

Please cancel my order # 43826049

Thank you

Eugene

ThunderThighs

Staff

eivchenko wrote:Please cancel my order # 43826049

Thank you

Eugene

Customer Service does not read these forums and they are the only ones that can cancel orders.

Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

bogiwing

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bogiwing

I want to cancel this item
Order #43840125
Thank you.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

bogiwing wrote:I want to cancel this item
Order #43840125
Thank you.

As mentioned in an earlier post, Woot Member Services does not check these forums for cancellations.

We ask that you please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com or use the Support Link to place a support ticket.

ThunderThighs

Staff